Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have no conception of the size of a college campus.

Apparently you can't measure distances and ascertain street locations. Would I confuse you if I provided you with the GPS coordinates? I think Spook could verify them for us, too.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you can't measure distances and ascertain street locations. Would I confuse you if I provided you with the GPS coordinates? I think Spook could verify them for us, too.
You are just as stubborn as RS when you're wrong, aren't you?

Can you make a GPS coordinate the same size as the whole campus?

Because at one point the only thing separating the two campuses is Spring Street.
Che Rox

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Those names were deactivated by Topix.
WRONG. Those names were BANNED by topix.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as stubborn as RS when you're wrong, aren't you?
Can you make a GPS coordinate the same size as the whole campus?
Because at one point the only thing separating the two campuses is Spring Street.
You brought it back up after telling me to drop it. I dropped the issue. But it suited your purposes here, didn't it?

Apparently, you have a burning desire to prove it wrong? So who's stubborn? And who's right? I stand by my premise. There is 1/3 mi distance between Columbus State and the art school. That is not "next to each other" when measuring.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it back up after telling me to drop it. I dropped the issue. But it suited your purposes here, didn't it?
Apparently, you have a burning desire to prove it wrong? So who's stubborn? And who's right? I stand by my premise. There is 1/3 mi distance between Columbus State and the art school. That is not "next to each other" when measuring.
There is a .3 mile distance between two mailing addresses.

Neither mailing address comprises the entire campus and the two campuses are in fact adjacent.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Rox wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. Those names were BANNED by topix.
Same thing, Johnson. Too bad cowards like you don't register.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a .3 mile distance between two mailing addresses.
Neither mailing address comprises the entire campus and the two campuses are in fact adjacent.
Priceless. Read the map. You refused originally. They are actually separated by both Spring and Long Streets.

I see a p!$$!ing contest suits you? My statement stands. If you wish to carry on, find a new trick. But please, no lame pizza stories next time.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Georgie insists we didn't and that everyone agrees with him. Let's find out.
Well you can put the answer to that question to rest.

No. Nuclear weapons were not used in WWII.

I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.

So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.

Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
A third of a mile is a lot of distance. Just ask any architect, city planner or site developer. Or me, if I have to walk it in really high, spike heels.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.
So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.
Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.
This gets better all the time. Because Bill O'Reilly said "atom bomb" that must mean that the "atom bomb" wasn't a nuclear bomb. Your stupidity is without limit.

http://lmgtfy.com/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This gets better all the time. Because Bill O'Reilly said "atom bomb" that must mean that the "atom bomb" wasn't a nuclear bomb. Your stupidity is without limit.
http://lmgtfy.com/...
Atom and nuclear are two different things.

However I have no preference on which one lands on you.

In the most sincere way, I want to say, FU che.
Biggun

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What a 'tard! An atomic bomb IS a nuclear weapon.

Excerpt from George's favorite source:

Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Atom and nuclear are two different things.
However I have no preference on which one lands on you.
In the most sincere way, I want to say, FU che.
Oh yeah? Please explain. Let me give you a head start.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nuclea...

Maybe you have some anecdotal evidence to share about this.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Biggun wrote:
<quoted text>
Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan.
Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Confucius say: One must first learn to ride a bike before they can expect to understand anything about nuclear physics.

http://library.thinkquest.org/26742/nuclear.h...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Biggun wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
George. Really? You know this how? You read my mind? How about we read my post that started this whole thing?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The world would be a better place if only we would have dropped more nuclear bombs. You are a troglodyte.
From that you get that I meant thermonuclear? Wow. Now you have gone from trying to distract and divert to flat lying. Sad.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Nope?

BEST. POST. EVER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
I don't pretend to know the difference, George. I went to an expert, both in the field of nuclear weapons and WWII history, and they confirmed the facts as you had put them forth.

My rule: Surround yourself with smart people and listen to them.

You know this is far afield from my area of interest, but the Atom bombs used in WWII were not nuclear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of287
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min xxxrayted 28,597
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 11 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 17
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 11 min Amigo 59
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 1 hr Egan 5
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr d pantz 2,733
Minority recruiting lags for Columbus fire, pol... 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 2 hr Black Rhino 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••