Did the US use nuclear wepons in WWII?

Created by Che Reagan Christ on May 17, 2013

48 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Fred Columbus OH

Delaware, OH

#65 May 21, 2013
Thay didnut use enogh of tham.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#66 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you have no conception of the size of a college campus.


Apparently you can't measure distances and ascertain street locations. Would I confuse you if I provided you with the GPS coordinates? I think Spook could verify them for us, too.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#67 May 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you can't measure distances and ascertain street locations. Would I confuse you if I provided you with the GPS coordinates? I think Spook could verify them for us, too.
You are just as stubborn as RS when you're wrong, aren't you?

Can you make a GPS coordinate the same size as the whole campus?

Because at one point the only thing separating the two campuses is Spring Street.
Che Rox

Columbus, OH

#68 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Those names were deactivated by Topix.
WRONG. Those names were BANNED by topix.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#69 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just as stubborn as RS when you're wrong, aren't you?
Can you make a GPS coordinate the same size as the whole campus?
Because at one point the only thing separating the two campuses is Spring Street.
You brought it back up after telling me to drop it. I dropped the issue. But it suited your purposes here, didn't it?

Apparently, you have a burning desire to prove it wrong? So who's stubborn? And who's right? I stand by my premise. There is 1/3 mi distance between Columbus State and the art school. That is not "next to each other" when measuring.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 May 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it back up after telling me to drop it. I dropped the issue. But it suited your purposes here, didn't it?
Apparently, you have a burning desire to prove it wrong? So who's stubborn? And who's right? I stand by my premise. There is 1/3 mi distance between Columbus State and the art school. That is not "next to each other" when measuring.
There is a .3 mile distance between two mailing addresses.

Neither mailing address comprises the entire campus and the two campuses are in fact adjacent.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#71 May 21, 2013
Che Rox wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG. Those names were BANNED by topix.
Same thing, Johnson. Too bad cowards like you don't register.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#72 May 21, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a .3 mile distance between two mailing addresses.
Neither mailing address comprises the entire campus and the two campuses are in fact adjacent.
Priceless. Read the map. You refused originally. They are actually separated by both Spring and Long Streets.

I see a p!$$!ing contest suits you? My statement stands. If you wish to carry on, find a new trick. But please, no lame pizza stories next time.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#73 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Georgie insists we didn't and that everyone agrees with him. Let's find out.
Well you can put the answer to that question to rest.

No. Nuclear weapons were not used in WWII.

I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.

So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.

Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#74 May 21, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought it back up after telling me to drop it. I dropped the issue. But it suited your purposes here, didn't it?
Apparently, you have a burning desire to prove it wrong? So who's stubborn? And who's right? I stand by my premise. There is 1/3 mi distance between Columbus State and the art school. That is not "next to each other" when measuring.
A third of a mile is a lot of distance. Just ask any architect, city planner or site developer. Or me, if I have to walk it in really high, spike heels.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#75 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can put the answer to that question to rest.
No. Nuclear weapons were not used in WWII.
I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.
So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.
Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.
This gets better all the time. Because Bill O'Reilly said "atom bomb" that must mean that the "atom bomb" wasn't a nuclear bomb. Your stupidity is without limit.

http://lmgtfy.com/...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#76 May 21, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This gets better all the time. Because Bill O'Reilly said "atom bomb" that must mean that the "atom bomb" wasn't a nuclear bomb. Your stupidity is without limit.
http://lmgtfy.com/...
Atom and nuclear are two different things.

However I have no preference on which one lands on you.

In the most sincere way, I want to say, FU che.
Biggun

Columbus, OH

#77 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can put the answer to that question to rest.
No. Nuclear weapons were not used in WWII.
I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.
So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.
Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.
What a 'tard! An atomic bomb IS a nuclear weapon.

Excerpt from George's favorite source:

Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#78 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Atom and nuclear are two different things.
However I have no preference on which one lands on you.
In the most sincere way, I want to say, FU che.
Oh yeah? Please explain. Let me give you a head start.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nuclea...

Maybe you have some anecdotal evidence to share about this.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#79 May 21, 2013
Biggun wrote:
<quoted text>
What a 'tard! An atomic bomb IS a nuclear weapon.
Excerpt from George's favorite source:
Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

#80 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can put the answer to that question to rest.
No. Nuclear weapons were not used in WWII.
I know this because Bill O'Reilly siad on his show tonight, that the tornado that hit OK yesterday had more power than both ATOM bombs combined that were dropped on Japan during WWII.
So George is right, as usual because he doesn't talk out of his a$$ and che is wrong, as usual because he just cannot control his or herself, whatever, from responding to EVERY post made by any poster.
Georgie, you win the honor of feeding Spook's retarded skunk for a fun filled week of skunk antics. Or a beer.
Confucius say: One must first learn to ride a bike before they can expect to understand anything about nuclear physics.

http://library.thinkquest.org/26742/nuclear.h...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#81 May 21, 2013
Biggun wrote:
<quoted text>
What a 'tard! An atomic bomb IS a nuclear weapon.
Excerpt from George's favorite source:
Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapon
Nope.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#82 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
George. Really? You know this how? You read my mind? How about we read my post that started this whole thing?
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. The world would be a better place if only we would have dropped more nuclear bombs. You are a troglodyte.
From that you get that I meant thermonuclear? Wow. Now you have gone from trying to distract and divert to flat lying. Sad.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#83 May 21, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Nope?

BEST. POST. EVER.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#84 May 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Except Che, over a dozen threads has meant thermonuclear weapon. This entire Quixotic saga of hers goes back ten days over multiple threads.
I don't pretend to know the difference, George. I went to an expert, both in the field of nuclear weapons and WWII history, and they confirmed the facts as you had put them forth.

My rule: Surround yourself with smart people and listen to them.

You know this is far afield from my area of interest, but the Atom bombs used in WWII were not nuclear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BizzyBee baking secrets 3 min They cannot kill ... 43
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Duke for Mayor 5,527
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 11 min Chris 9
Taxes----- who pays taxes? 20 min Duke For Mayor 30
More Christian Murderers 30 min Duke for Mayor 28
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 1 hr Reality Speaks 157
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 hr Xeniod 1,036
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie