Created by Che Reagan Christ on May 17, 2013

48 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#25 May 19, 2013
Boy I hope George doesn't take this all too hard. He might end up having to take on another name. Poor Paco.

woof

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#26 May 19, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Boy I hope George doesn't take this all too hard. He might end up having to take on another name. Poor Paco.
woof
I'm a graceful winner, douche. You needn't worry about it going to my head.
Che Owns George

Columbus, OH

#27 May 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a graceful whiner, douche. You needn't worry about it going to my little head.
You don't say?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#28 May 19, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You've wasted ten days having your ass handed to you and you keep coming back for more.
I have thoroughly enjoyed your descent into kindergarten.
Ass handed to me? You make the Black Knight look rational.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#29 May 19, 2013
-The Black Knight wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a graceful winner, douche. You needn't worry about it going to my head.
"Tis but a scratch. I'm invicible."

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#30 May 19, 2013
When do you know the losers have hit rock bottom and admitted their stupidity?
When they alter the posts of others.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#31 May 19, 2013
-The Black Knight wrote:
When do you know the losers have hit rock bottom and admitted their stupidity?
When they alter the posts of others.
I simply corrected your name. I didn't change the "content."

"All right, we'll call it a draw."
Ralph the Mouth

AOL

#32 May 19, 2013
Sorry, Madam, but it's not a draw at all.
Mr. George is correct. You are wrong. An atomic is not the same as nuclear bomb.
Atomic bombs were dropped on two cities in Japan during WWII, not nuclear. No where in history will you see the term 'nuclear' used describing these two events, which ended the war.
If you search 'atomic v nuclear,' you may educate yourself for about the distinctions for future discussions. Be assured, there is a difference, even if difficult for the unscientific mind to grasp.
You may also want to look into 'The Manhattan Project,' which the DuPont Company participated in, for more backround.
In the future, check your facts more closely, and know your subject intimately.
'Tis better to be quiet and thought a fool, then to speak and verify that fact.'

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#33 May 19, 2013
http://www.atomicarchive.com/Glossary/Glossar...

Here's the definition of the nuances.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#34 May 19, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
http://www.atomicarchive.com/G lossary/Glossary4.shtml#Fissio n
More proof that George is a bit unstable.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#35 May 19, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
http://www.atomicarchive.com/G lossary/Glossary4.shtml#Fissio n
You didn't read far enough.

Nuclear Weapon (or Bomb) A general name given to any weapon in which the explosion results from the energy released by reactions involving atomic nuclei, either fission, fusion or both. Thus, the A-(or atomic) bomb and the H-(or hydrogen) bomb are both nuclear weapons. See; Fission, Fusion, Thermonuclear.

Game, set, match.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#36 May 19, 2013
Ralph the Mouth wrote:
Mr. George is correct. You are wrong. An atomic is not the same as nuclear bomb.
Atomic bombs were dropped on two cities in Japan during WWII, not nuclear. No where in history will you see the term 'nuclear' used describing these two events, which ended the war.
If you search 'atomic v nuclear,' you may educate yourself for about the distinctions for future discussions. Be assured, there is a difference, even if difficult for the unscientific mind to grasp.
You may also want to look into 'The Manhattan Project,' which the DuPont Company participated in, for more backround.
'Tis better to be quiet and thought a fool, then to speak and verify that fact.'
You missed on this one too, Anne.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#37 May 19, 2013
hey now the beloved wrote:
Ha ha this is funny while pathetic....and a mis-spelling shunts the sham to shame. Typical filthy progressives. Pathetic.
Now that's ironic. Someone preaching about misspelling, while misspelling the actual word 'misspelling."

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#38 May 19, 2013
Che Owns George wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's what you look like when you go down on your menstruating mom?
Why? Just...why???

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#39 May 19, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't read far enough.
Nuclear Weapon (or Bomb) A general name given to any weapon in which the explosion results from the energy released by reactions involving atomic nuclei, either fission, fusion or both. Thus, the A-(or atomic) bomb and the H-(or hydrogen) bomb are both nuclear weapons. See; Fission, Fusion, Thermonuclear.
Game, set, match.
More proof you won't die and go away? There is a definite, albeit, nuanced difference. You're so hellbent on being "right" that you've turned yourself into a complete ass. Did you bother to read the differences regarding fission and fusion? NOPE. There is a clear distinction to historians in this matter.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#40 May 19, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof you won't die and go away? There is a definite, albeit, nuanced difference. You're so hellbent on being "right" that you've turned yourself into a complete ass. Did you bother to read the differences regarding fission and fusion? NOPE. There is a clear distinction to historians in this matter.
If that was the issue at hand, it would be relevant (although both fission and fusion are nuclear reactions). The issue at hand is George's unequivocal proclamation that the bombs dropped on Japan were not "nuclear" and his further declaration that I was stupid for using the term "nuclear" to describe them.

What has become a greater issue, is George's and now your, utterly comical refusal to just admit that he was wrong and your willingness to argue an unarguable point endlessly just because you don't like me.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#41 May 20, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I comletely emasculated your arch enemy. It's a bit more than a pissing contest. Your welcome.
He can't let it go because he can't admit that someone pissed further.

Location hidden

#42 May 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what Che will look like after she bites your pair off. She's the one who claims she emasculates men. Johnson, you really need a new hobby. The p()rn isn't working out well for you.
Nor you.

Location hidden

#43 May 20, 2013
Ralph the Mouth wrote:
Hmmm, an AOL user. Don't see too many of those around.

And standing up for "Mr. George."

Is that you SL?

Location hidden

#44 May 20, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the same person arguing about whether two adjacent college campuses are truly neighbors because their mailing addresses are .3 miles apart?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 1 hr Truthful 22
Marriage Vows 1 hr Mandy 1
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 4 hr zep 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 4,968
Who do you side with in New York and why? 6 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 7 hr Big Johnson 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News