Created by Che Reagan Christ on May 17, 2013

48 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

d pantz

United States

#208 May 24, 2013
Ok saying the us used nukes in ww2 is like saying we attacked libya. The answer is no the usa didn't use nukes in japan. They acted as belligerents with the united kingdom.
mushroom tip

United States

#209 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look. Someone stopped making stupid attempts at humor.
look a bunch of angry sycophants can't even stick to the topic of their own thread! You're proving a whole lot here aren't you. Saving the world by looking down your nose at people just like your religious counterpart, aren't you? Way to be better than they are....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#210 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
1) I am in no position to give Johnson "a pass" or not.
2) I did not know that Johnson was a "member" of Penn State University so that he had any institutional responsibility for the organization.
3) Again, you have it backward. George is the one who is calling Johnson out for his comments. Where is your outrage toward him for his lack similar outrage toward his Church?
It's the double whammy. You are being hypocritical in your feigned outrage toward hypocrisy. Dig that.
Everything that is right and moral seems backward to you, che.
You've treed yourself in your own little upside-down world, Red Tick.
And you can't figure out why nobody listens to your baying.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#211 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You got the chicken before the egg there. It should be the other way around. Georgie feigns outrage over an anonymous poster on the internet making bad jokse about child abuse but funds the relocation of real child abusers when its happening in his own community. Georgie is also the guy who has openly said he only targets his "enemies" and he gives his friends a pass. You better go back to trying to be funny. It works better for you than trying to be smart.
I fund a Church which has no greater issues with abuse than public schools. Shall we stop funding them?
I do indeed issue passes in some cases. In others, I speak up, and Bob has heard me plenty over the last few years. You, on the other hand, wouldn't disavow a post by Reader or Johnson if they planned to filet and fry up your mother for dinner tonight.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#212 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooooooh, I'm shuddering with fear. Has your husband gotten used to you calling out "Che" in the middle of the night?
LMAO No chance that will ever happen. At least I have a husband and life away from topix, chump. I was on here 15 minutes last night. You were on here 24 hours.

Chase you like a drunk sorority girl? I KNEW you were either a wimp man/transgener or had no sexual identity whatsoever. Really bugs you George and I have spouses to climb into bed with, huh? Loser. Loser.

Excuse me...holiday weekend...we have house guests and plans...a life, oh, and choke and die.

Hilliard, OH

#213 May 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO No chance that will ever happen. At least I have a husband and life away from topix, chump. I was on here 15 minutes last night. You were on here 24 hours.
Chase you like a drunk sorority girl? I KNEW you were either a wimp man/transgener or had no sexual identity whatsoever. Really bugs you George and I have spouses to climb into bed with, huh? Loser. Loser.
Excuse me...holiday weekend...we have house guests and plans...a life, oh, and choke and die.
Che just admitted that she's female with that crack about your husband.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#214 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Che just admitted that she's female with that crack about your husband.
Are you saying Seriouslady is really Seriouslesbo? I don't see it. I don't think she has sex at all.

Hilliard, OH

#215 May 24, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Seriouslady is really Seriouslesbo? I don't see it. I don't think she has sex at all.
I'm betting she has more in a week than you've had in a lifetime. And with the opposite sex.
zoso

Columbus, OH

#216 May 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's supposed to be a nice weekend, so take some time to learn to ride a bike.
Che Rulz

Columbus, OH

#217 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'm betting she has more poontang in a week than you've had in a lifetime.
Can't argue with that.

Hilliard, OH

#218 May 24, 2013
zoso wrote:
<quoted text>
It's supposed to be a nice weekend, so take some time to learn to ride a bike.
Beats your trolling the kiddie pools, Johnson.

Hilliard, OH

#220 May 24, 2013
Che Rulz wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't argue with that.
I believe you meant that for Reader.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#221 May 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that is right and moral seems backward to you, che.
You've treed yourself in your own little upside-down world, Red Tick.
And you can't figure out why nobody listens to your baying.
There you go. The whole coon hound thing works much better for you than when you try to think. Stick with it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#222 May 24, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with me. You will be thinking about me all weekend. "I wonder what Che said. That scoundrel. I hate him. He's vile. Yet, I can't look away. Oh, my stars."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#223 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Che just admitted that she's female with that crack about your husband.
Your obsession with my gender is fascinating and just a wee but disturbing. I think you have a little crush on me yourself. Now go read that post again and run to confession. "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have a homosexual crush on a man I have never met."

Hilliard, OH

#224 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your obsession with my gender is fascinating and just a wee but disturbing. I think you have a little crush on me yourself. Now go read that post again and run to confession. "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have a homosexual crush on a man I have never met."
You just admitted what has been known for months. You're female...and mighty defensive and indignant about us being aware of it.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#225 May 24, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obsessed with me. You will be thinking about me all weekend. "I wonder what Che said. That scoundrel. I hate him. He's vile. Yet, I can't look away. Oh, my stars."
You're just a pathetic lesbian. Bet you get a wet box every time that fired carpet chewer is on TV.

Try gargling with massengill you might get cleaner carpets in the future
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#226 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You just admitted what has been known for months. You're female...and mighty defensive and indignant about us being aware of it.
Only because it fascinates me that you think you know more about my gender than I do, how did I "admit I am female?"
Mister Roboto

Columbus, OH

#227 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Beats your trolling the kiddie pools, Johnson.
You seem to have developed an obsession with children in your comments lately. Get some help.
Tonto

Columbus, OH

#228 May 24, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You just admitted what has been known for months. You're female...and mighty defensive and indignant about us being aware of it.
George is Gliiter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage Vows 24 min sidekick 10
rebecca wild 1 hr They cannot kill ... 7
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,986
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Where has Rowdy been? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Joe Cocker is dead. 4 hr Politics anyone 70
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 10 hr Truthful 22
COPS lives MATTER 11 hr Police Crimes 227
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus