Ohio's Illegal Immigrant Policy Remai...

Ohio's Illegal Immigrant Policy Remains Unclear

There are 27 comments on the Cincinnati CityBeat story from Feb 22, 2013, titled Ohio's Illegal Immigrant Policy Remains Unclear. In it, Cincinnati CityBeat reports that:

Ohio's Bureau of Motor Vehicles is granting driver's licenses to some of the children of illegal immigrants, but what qualifies a few and disqualifies others is so far unknown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cincinnati CityBeat.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#23 Feb 24, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand blacks and illegal aliens.
Prejudice

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#24 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudice
Grounded in reality

FBI stats, and educational achivement stats, don't lie...
Heather from LI

Bethel, CT

#25 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudice
It would be naieve to think otherwise of illegals and blacks. Without them this country would be a paradise.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#26 Feb 24, 2013
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>It would be naieve to think otherwise of illegals and blacks. Without them this country would be a paradise.
you have to take into consideration that most of these peoples ignorance is due to the Gov.
the Gov. kept them from progressing.
BPT

United States

#27 Feb 24, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Prejudice
Blacks are violent animals, especially the males. Nobody makes them act this way, not even the Gov`t of course. They live their lives shooting guns and raping women. Blacks are the biggest domestic terrorist problem this country has ever faced. They scare friends and neigbors of a murdered loved one into not going to the cops with information. I don`t know why people spend so much time complaining about illegal aliens when blacks are SO much worse.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 24, 2013
If the mexicans ever learn English, they'll protest that "slavery" is why they're in dire straits of Government assistance. Just wait for them to become legal, because we already see some getting it illegally.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

#29 Feb 24, 2013
The problem is simple, the material world is Enticed by the dollar bill, $$$$$$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carson appointed to cabinet 16 min BizzyBee 1
Abe To Visit Pearl Harbor After Christmas 20 min BizzyBee 2
Looking for my father!!!!! 36 min Concerned daughter 9
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 51
Recount Collapses 1 hr Snap Crackle and Pop 25
Trump the Crook/Liar 2 hr d pants 217
Trump TOUR 4 hr Pale Rider 11

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance