Ohio's Illegal Immigrant Policy Remains Unclear

Feb 22, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cincinnati CityBeat

Ohio's Bureau of Motor Vehicles is granting driver's licenses to some of the children of illegal immigrants, but what qualifies a few and disqualifies others is so far unknown.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Columbus is a sanctuary city under Coleman and most of Ohio's large cities are run by liberal minority types.

However, if you were in a South American country or Mexico illegally you would be placed in prison immediately.

This country is going down the drain under Obama the Destroyer.

Since: Sep 10

wheelersburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I would say they are killing this state, but it's
already Dead!! now! on a nation wide level,
ALL POLITICIANS"are sitting on their a*s
and allowing it to happen, we cannot! continue
to provide a free living to an endless flow of
people into this country,
If you start to run your bath water, and you walk away and forget it? I would ask what would happen,
but those with half a brain know the answer.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

There should be bounty on invading trash. Say 100 bucks per tongue of mexican or central american. That would be a great stimulus program
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Columbus is a sanctuary city under Coleman and most of Ohio's large cities are run by liberal minority types.
However, if you were in a South American country or Mexico illegally you would be placed in prison immediately.
This country is going down the drain under Obama the Destroyer.
Surprise.... You're not the only Sanctuary in the Country. Every State, every city and every Country that receives any kind of Federal Funding or Stimulus is laying down the red carpet for these leeches for Votes, and money. They have State Lobbying too. Our Gov. in Utah is praising this State for offering such cheap labor to Corporations. And the LDS Church loves all illegals, potential tithing remitences. It's not just Ohio. The whole damn Country is going to hell.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Surprise.... You're not the only Sanctuary in the Country. Every State, every city and every Country that receives any kind of Federal Funding or Stimulus is laying down the red carpet for these leeches for Votes, and money. They have State Lobbying too. Our Gov. in Utah is praising this State for offering such cheap labor to Corporations. And the LDS Church loves all illegals, potential tithing remitences. It's not just Ohio. The whole damn Country is going to hell.
The university professors with their damnable courses in women's studies, black studies, gay studies, Hispanic studies and whatever else is deformed and deranged have demonized the heterosexual Christian White Male to such an extent that the college educated fools in government don't care that they are committing cultural suicide.

As a result of this infestation Columbus is currently one of the highest level cities in third world diseases like whooping cough, tuberculosis, bed bugs and shigellosis; not to mention E Coli from fecal contamination.

Each time I see a hooded burka or hijab I want to scream, "What the hell is going on?"
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Liberals are out to destroy Western European Christianity and replace it with Soviet Style communism, redistrubution of wealth and collectivism. Even though these ideas have failed recently in huge ghetto housing projects and government forced busing that caused untold damage to Whites, liberals will not stop their social engineering efforts.
Phillup dabuss

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Folks get off your A$$e$ and vote out all Incumbents, stop contributions, endowments to universities,front out the politicians who violate the constitution in the name of diversity. Voting out the incumbents and exposing the corporations that utilize illegal aliens for slave labor will be a good place to start taking back the country. Politicians from both parties have let this garbage go on, the liberal democrats as well as the limousine liberal republicans who talk out of both sides of their mouth's- voinivich and dewine as examples. vote out the turds and round up all illegals and deport them.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Phillup dabuss wrote:
Folks get off your A$$e$ and vote out all Incumbents, stop contributions, endowments to universities,front out the politicians who violate the constitution in the name of diversity. Voting out the incumbents and exposing the corporations that utilize illegal aliens for slave labor will be a good place to start taking back the country. Politicians from both parties have let this garbage go on, the liberal democrats as well as the limousine liberal republicans who talk out of both sides of their mouth's- voinivich and dewine as examples. vote out the turds and round up all illegals and deport them.
http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/electio...

Gotta find some people to run.

Voinovich is no longer in office, DeWine flipped to being a constitutionalist in 2010, and has thus far maintained his newfound status.

I personally suggest campaigning or supporting a candidate for state representative, the lowest on the state political food chain. Nothing else will be able to influence illegal immigration policy, as the cities that are sanctuary cities have entrenched machine politics.

You can also back an initiative to go on the ballot to deny state services to illegals and implement an SB1070 like request for citizenship when pulled over.

None of them are circulating and you need 500K sigs to get on the ballot. The only thing circulating is an RTW petition and an SSM petition.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/upload/electio...
Gotta find some people to run.
Voinovich is no longer in office, DeWine flipped to being a constitutionalist in 2010, and has thus far maintained his newfound status.
I personally suggest campaigning or supporting a candidate for state representative, the lowest on the state political food chain. Nothing else will be able to influence illegal immigration policy, as the cities that are sanctuary cities have entrenched machine politics.
You can also back an initiative to go on the ballot to deny state services to illegals and implement an SB1070 like request for citizenship when pulled over.
None of them are circulating and you need 500K sigs to get on the ballot. The only thing circulating is an RTW petition and an SSM petition.
Mike Dewine is still a.R.I.N.O. tea party and.other.conzervative groups.endorsed the.constituion party candidate.against him for AG last time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Dewine is still a.R.I.N.O. tea party and.other.conzervative groups.endorsed the.constituion party candidate.against him for AG last time.
He's come out in support of arming school staff, and has instructed that the law doesn't restrict it already, if the BOE gives permission.

That's better than Governor of Tennessee Bill Haslam, who few would call a RINO. In some regards, its better than some of the R officeholders in this state.

Like with Kasich, I didn't support him in 2010 due to his gun banning past, but his current record is in support of the RKBA.
Spookhere F trolls

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's come out in support of arming school staff, and has instructed that the law doesn't restrict it already, if the BOE gives permission.
That's better than Governor of Tennessee Bill Haslam, who few would call a RINO. In some regards, its better than some of the R officeholders in this state.
Like with Kasich, I didn't support him in 2010 due to his gun banning past, but his current record is in support of the RKBA.
Dewine and Voinicich both voted.for gun bans and restrictions in the past. I have known Mike.since he was Greene County prosecutor. I don't trust him nor.any of his family.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Surprise.... You're not the only Sanctuary in the Country. Every State, every city and every Country that receives any kind of Federal Funding or Stimulus is laying down the red carpet for these leeches for Votes, and money. They have State Lobbying too. Our Gov. in Utah is praising this State for offering such cheap labor to Corporations. And the LDS Church loves all illegals, potential tithing remitences. It's not just Ohio. The whole damn Country is going to hell.
You're wrong.

Arizona, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Indiana have all passed anti-illegal legislation.

Oklahoma, Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, all have similar legislation under consideration.

To further muddle the situation, every time a state passes immigration laws that mirror the federal laws, the Obama administration sues them. What's that tell you about Obama's respect for our laws????

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong.
Arizona, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Indiana have all passed anti-illegal legislation.
Oklahoma, Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, Mississippi, Florida, all have similar legislation under consideration.
To further muddle the situation, every time a state passes immigration laws that mirror the federal laws, the Obama administration sues them. What's that tell you about Obama's respect for our laws????
That's one half of the coin, the other half is that the GOP is tied in with the "Chamber of Commerce", that wants its cheap labor.

I highly doubt anymore of the Arizona type laws will pass, Oklahoma perhaps, given that it is the reddest non-LDS state in the country.

Hatred of the "rich white men" is substantial among Latin populations, and the chase for the La Raza vote is present among most mainstream pols.
broke

Saint Johns, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

What is so unclear about "illegal?" I'm a retired vet and I didn't fight for this.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Dewine and Voinicich both voted.for gun bans and restrictions in the past. I have known Mike.since he was Greene County prosecutor. I don't trust him nor.any of his family.
rinovich is gone, DeWine would be politically toast if he went back to his old ways. I agree that his family is not trustworthy, far too much power in the Ohio GOP lies with people who moved up on family name. Most base people like us don't get involved in running for precinct committeeman, I'm running in 2016.

I would like the Hamilton County Prosecutor to be the AG, but that isn't likely.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

broke wrote:
What is so unclear about "illegal?" I'm a retired vet and I didn't fight for this.
Odds are you are white, and less likely you are black, even less that you are something else.

The increase in the Latin population, driven by the desire to reconquer the Southwest for Mexico, has been facilitated by the politicians who passed the Immigration Act of 1965, which brought the Third World into this country, and through "chain immigration" created a giant backlog of requests, leading to people jumping the border, emboldened by the bipartisan 1986 amnesty.

I advise writing, calling your Senators, representative, state Governor and state senators/reps, and using POPVOX. If you are really driven, contact other politicians that are not in your district, and donate to those who back your stance.

To put it simply, you are white and not driven by white guilt, therefore you are evil, that's the left in a nutshell.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

broke wrote:
What is so unclear about "filthy niggers?" I'm a retired vet and I didn't fight for these ANIMALS.

Reinstate slavery.
I can't stand blacks and illegal aliens.
Heather from LI

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Odds are you are white, and less likely you are black, even less that you are something else.
The increase in the Latin population, driven by the desire to reconquer the Southwest for Mexico, has been facilitated by the politicians who passed the Immigration Act of 1965, which brought the Third World into this country, and through "chain immigration" created a giant backlog of requests, leading to people jumping the border, emboldened by the bipartisan 1986 amnesty.
I advise writing, calling your Senators, representative, state Governor and state senators/reps, and using POPVOX. If you are really driven, contact other politicians that are not in your district, and donate to those who back your stance.
To put it simply, you are white and not driven by white guilt, therefore you are evil, that's the left in a nutshell.

Liberals LOVE niggers. They coddle them and treat them like humans.. use them for votes to gain and maintain political power.
I agree with what you say.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>I can't stand blacks and illegal aliens.
I hear ya about the blacks, Heather. They are so inconsiderate - take forever to cross the road (on purpose). AND they stink so bad.
ratwat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Reason is excuse

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 10 min Logan 815
City Council to consider regulations for Uber, ... 22 min JessieCups 1
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 32 min Male 45
Treating the vermin like vermin 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 1 hr Reality Speaks 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 29,033
U.S. bans flights to Tel Aviv; Ohioans in limbo 2 hr Reality Speaks 4
•••
•••