3 Licking County Barns Catch Fire Wit...

3 Licking County Barns Catch Fire Within 2 Hours | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 32 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Aug 18, 2011, titled 3 Licking County Barns Catch Fire Within 2 Hours | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Three barns went up in flames early Thursday morning and investigators are trying to determine if the fires were set on purpose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben Quick

Orange, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2011
Wasn't me. Nope. No way.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2011
OSU has just released a statement blaming Terrell Pryor and Jim Tressel and stating that they had no idea what was going on.
jane

Sunbury, OH

#4 Aug 18, 2011
You all three are IGNORANT, people have lost property due to some fire bug an all you 3 can do is make fun . Someone needs to teach you all some manners or should I say human kindness.
wow

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Aug 18, 2011
Seriously-I can see that you three have no clue and you're stupid
Buck Nasty

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 18, 2011
I blame bath salts
Carl

Bellefontaine, OH

#7 Aug 18, 2011
It doesnt take a genius to figure this out that these are all connected.
jeff

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Waiting for a rocket scientist to show you it was??

Idiots...

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2011
jane wrote:
You all three are IGNORANT, people have lost property due to some fire bug an all you 3 can do is make fun . Someone needs to teach you all some manners or should I say human kindness.
Someone should teach you how to structure a sentence correctly.
jane

Sunbury, OH

#10 Aug 18, 2011
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone should teach you how to structure a sentence correctly.
Who the heck cares how it was structured idiot , you got my point so I guess it hit home
kacy

Fishers, IN

#11 Aug 18, 2011
jane wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck cares how it was structured idiot , you got my point so I guess it hit home
You tell 'em, Jane! they're a bunch of cretins.

I hope there wasn't any livestock in the barns. It says none were injured, but that kind of trauma could eventually kill them!
Stink Finger

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 18, 2011
Give me a freaking break. Jane you being from Johnstown should know better than anyone. This is insurance fraud at it's finest.(I've heard!!) There's a affluent J-town family that has a tendency to burn their barns down to claim the insurance money. They've been doing it for years and everyone is aware of it.

Stinkfinger
Jesus H Christ

Hendersonville, NC

#13 Aug 18, 2011
The work of a mad cow.

Since: Jan 10

Grove City

#14 Aug 18, 2011
Jesus H Christ wrote:
The work of a mad cow.
Eat More Chikin!

Since: Jan 10

Grove City

#15 Aug 18, 2011
Just hillwilliams being hillwilliams!
Phil

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 19, 2011
As the late and great Jimmy Crum would say, "We got a real barn burner here folks!"

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 19, 2011
jane wrote:
<quoted text>Who the heck cares how it was structured idiot , you got my point so I guess it hit home
I'll tell you who doesn't care...you. Since you don't care you will probably transfer your lack of education to your children. So basically you are directly responsible for their careers as ditch diggers. But hey, you got your point across, right? Congratulations.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2011
jane wrote:
I guess correct punctuation would be too much to ask?
jeff

Columbus, OH

#20 Aug 19, 2011
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess correct punctuation would be too much to ask?
And I Guess not acting like an giant A.s.s.h.o.l.e. would be to much to ask? Not everyone spell checks for loser spelling Nazi's like you! Some are texting on phones that don't spell correct... It just looks like you are too stupid and can't understand what they asked hu??

D.u.m.b.a.s.s..... A.s.s.h.o.l.e!! Have a great day!! HaHaHa...
Bubba

Newark, OH

#21 Aug 19, 2011
It is a shame that three families have lost so much, and all some can do is criticize each other. We have lost so much in this country when it comes to common decency and respect. If it were not for hard working farmers, all the "educated" city folks would starve. These families have suffered terrible losses! We should be sending prayers to God on their behalf and offers of help to them instead of insults and judgements. I would personally prefer to live in a community of hard working ditch diggers who know how to care for each other than a community of critical judgmental people who only care for themselves.

“Not insane-mom had me tested”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 19, 2011
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And I Guess not acting like an giant A.s.s.h.o.l.e. would be to much to ask? Not everyone spell checks for loser spelling Nazi's like you! Some are texting on phones that don't spell correct... It just looks like you are too stupid and can't understand what they asked hu??
D.u.m.b.a.s.s..... A.s.s.h.o.l.e!! Have a great day!! HaHaHa...
Wow Jeffy, that was pretty harsh. Calm down....NG means no harm.

Glad no one was hurt in these fires; there are so many disturbed people in this world. I just don't understand how someone can get their jollies destroying another's property.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are Fun 17 min Duke for Mayor 54
drugs in my apartments 58 min They cannot kill ... 56
Be Free 1 hr Sofa-King Free 3
Greek banks prepare plan to raid deposits to av... 2 hr BIzzyBee II 2
News Ohio battle over traffic cameras heats up again 2 hr xxxrayted 4
FIND LINDA and PAMMY! 4 hr BIzzyBee II 4
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 4 hr Doc 16
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE