Man fatally shot during home invasion...

Man fatally shot during home invasion in North Linden neighborhood

There are 12 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 27, 2018, titled Man fatally shot during home invasion in North Linden neighborhood. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Columbus police are investigating the fatal shooting of a 23-year-old man during a home-invasion robbery in North Linden. Connor Robert Reynolds was shot Wednesday in a residence in the 800 block of East North Broadway at 2:33 a.m. Witnesses told police that unknown gunmen entered the residence and shot Reynolds and two of the five dogs in the home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

Justiceforconnor

Livonia, MI

#3 Jul 3, 2018
Hope the gunmen are found and brought to justice!
hey now

Dublin, OH

#4 Jul 9, 2018
The gunmen are not unknown. They probably be cousins. Sheeeeeeyit.
404 not found

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Jul 10, 2018
hey now wrote:
The gunmen are not unknown. They probably be cousins. Sheeeeeeyit.
They are all cousins, my bru-tha.
Slink

Detroit, MI

#8 Jul 31, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>

They are all cousins, my bru-tha.
You sound like you know who “they” are, my bru-tha.
Thieves all colors

Waipahu, HI

#9 Aug 1, 2018
Slink wrote:
<quoted text>

You sound like you know who “they” are, my bru-tha.
Whitehall whites broke into my property stealing copper and fridge. Caught with same activity at another property, serial thieves.
Capt Pepe

Akron, OH

#10 Aug 1, 2018
Thieves all colors wrote:
<quoted text>

Whitehall whites broke into my property stealing copper and fridge. Caught with same activity at another property, serial thieves.
So...you admit that Hawaiians are thieves ! I knew that from staying at Hickam AFB .
Slink

Detroit, MI

#11 Aug 1, 2018
Thieves all colors wrote:
<quoted text>

What at all does that have to do with this home invasion where someone was murdered?
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#12 Aug 2, 2018
Slink wrote:
<quoted text>

What at all does that have to do with this home invasion where someone was murdered?
not a thing

Liberal trolls on this site spin and distort everything.
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#13 Aug 2, 2018
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

not a thing

Liberal trolls on this site spin and distort everything.
Everyone knows that you are without a speck of doubt, the biggest idiot on the forum. When you aren't bragging about your personal beautician or making felonious online death threats, you are blabbering moron predictions like Mitt Romney winning the White house by a landslide. You are a clown and are VOID as both a man and as an American. You Putin spooge towels need to raise your hand from now on, when speaking to one of us REAL Americans. Got it? I SAID...DO...YOU...GOT...IT?Goo d. Now carry on. You have my permission to speak.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#14 Aug 2, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Everyone knows that you are without a speck of doubt, the biggest idiot on the forum. When you aren't bragging about your personal beautician or making felonious online death threats, you are blabbering moron predictions like Mitt Romney winning the White house by a landslide. You are a clown and are VOID as both a man and as an American. You Putin spooge towels need to raise your hand from now on, when speaking to one of us REAL Americans. Got it? I SAID...DO...YOU...GOT...IT?Goo d. Now carry on. You have my permission to speak.
fascinating

you domestic terrorists are brave till the rubber meets the road.

how loud can you scream " just kidding"?
InspectorGadget

Livonia, MI

#15 Aug 3, 2018
So let’s get back to the real topic... who really did murder Connor Reynolds?? I bet it was the dude he was living with and they tried to make it look like a home invasion by shooting the dogs. I’ve watched enough movies, I got this figured out already!
Capt Pepe

Akron, OH

#16 Aug 3, 2018
Leroy did it ! Darkies do most of the crime in Columbus......ask dukie !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump rallies Ohio Republicans in Columbus 6 min mrowl 11
News What Manafort and Cohen's cases mean for the Tr... 37 min Duke for Mayor 285
News OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe in white ne... 41 min fake news detector 92
Saul Alinsky Can anyone help? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 16
Trump readies his paper towel throwing arm 2 hr Duke for Mayor 121
Dems for violence 2 hr Enter Username 25
Reality Speaks is a No account Russian COMMIE L... 2 hr Enter Username 109

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages