First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#1 Oct 26, 2013
After a Looooonnnggg conversation with a pal of mine that disagrees with me and a bet..........

I am going to call the 2016 election in advance with Ted Cruz as our next POTUS.......

Feel free to pile on folks and trollies.......

for reference........10/26/2013
Canadian Anchor Baby

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Oct 26, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
After a Looooonnnggg conversation with a pal of mine that disagrees with me and a bet..........
I am going to call the 2016 election in advance with Ted Cruz as our next POTUS.......
"Everyone knows" (Rush Limpnuts impersonation) "....everyone knows" that Ted Cruz is going to be the next POTTY because "everyone knows" that he's full of shyt. Dems and Repubes both know this too so wow yes he's very well liked ...kinda like good ole Sarah Palin is very well liked (and boy did she ever help McCains bid for president too). They're is no way in hell that he would be able to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016. After consulting with a good friend of mine (Reality) too we are looking forward to the landslide victory too although with many house seats turning blue as well.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
You're joking, right?

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You're joking, right?
What do you think?

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Canadian Anchor Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
"Everyone knows" (Rush Limpnuts impersonation) "....everyone knows" that Ted Cruz is going to be the next POTTY because "everyone knows" that he's full of shyt. Dems and Repubes both know this too so wow yes he's very well liked ...kinda like good ole Sarah Palin is very well liked (and boy did she ever help McCains bid for president too). They're is no way in hell that he would be able to beat Hillary Clinton in 2016. After consulting with a good friend of mine (Reality) too we are looking forward to the landslide victory too although with many house seats turning blue as well.
I'm thinking Sarah would be a great VP.
Frankly, I hope that Hillary Benghazi Clinton is nominated......

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Hillary can tell us how HER health care would have destroyed our system of care in kinder, gentler ways. And free too....of course. Bring on the ugly winch.
Ted would be fine but remains to be seen if the go along get along RINO will put another PUss boy in the line up and fix the deck.
Next year things will look totally different and anyone who can distance themselves from Obama will be "considered"....but only those. With the advent of Ovommitcare the veil has risen and the sewage is upon the land.
anonymous 13

Uniontown, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2013
There was someone like Ted Cruz in the 1930s in Germany who appealed to the ignorant, the bitter and those whose economic conditions were unbearable, Cruz believes in the old philosophy that if you tell the sheeple a lie often enough they will start to believe it as the truth. I saw his father on TV and some of the outrageous statements he made at tea party rallies. I am not thrilled with Obama but a right wing zealot like Cruze and his tea bagging followers running this country make me want to vomit! If that pathetic excuse for a human being is ever elected president.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2013
Not thrilled with Obama. Har.......So your part of the problem helping to destroy this country. Go somewhere and do penance and quit making stupid analogies. We have a de facto dictator now. Of your making. Thanks azzzzhole.

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#12 Oct 31, 2013
anonymous 13 wrote:
There was someone like Ted Cruz in the 1930s in Germany who appealed to the ignorant, the bitter and those whose economic conditions were unbearable, Cruz believes in the old philosophy that if you tell the sheeple a lie often enough they will start to believe it as the truth. I saw his father on TV and some of the outrageous statements he made at tea party rallies. I am not thrilled with Obama but a right wing zealot like Cruze and his tea bagging followers running this country make me want to vomit! If that pathetic excuse for a human being is ever elected president.
hahahahahahahahahaha

Ah..... a Hitler comparison........

and of course the mandatory Teabagger crude sexual slur......

It doesn't get much better.........

Keep em coming OK......
anonymous13

Uniontown, OH

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
Not thrilled with Obama. Har.......So your part of the problem helping to destroy this country. Go somewhere and do penance and quit making stupid analogies. We have a de facto dictator now. Of your making. Thanks azzzzhole.
I served this "country"in Nam where my life was almost ruined. I am not part of the so called problem to ruin the so called country. Cruz and his tea bagging lackeys are. After all they shut down the government for almost three weeks costing the treasury 24billion dollars. If Obama was a true dictator there would be no Tea Party!

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#14 Oct 31, 2013
anonymous13 wrote:
<quoted text> I served this "country"in Nam where my life was almost ruined. I am not part of the so called problem to ruin the so called country. Cruz and his tea bagging lackeys are. After all they shut down the government for almost three weeks costing the treasury 24billion dollars. If Obama was a true dictator there would be no Tea Party!
Oh golly.......One more time on the Teabagging slur if you will.....

Those Teabagging folks scare ya huh?

Do another Hitler reference for me OK.......

However, thanks for your service..........

LMFAO

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#15 Oct 31, 2013
anonymous13 wrote:
<quoted text> I served this "country"in Nam where my life was almost ruined. I am not part of the so called problem to ruin the so called country. Cruz and his tea bagging lackeys are. After all they shut down the government for almost three weeks costing the treasury 24billion dollars. If Obama was a true dictator there would be no Tea Party!
Another quick point A:

Those hippies that bought army surplus jackets to wear when they hung around on campus enjoying their deferments and called you a baby killer to your face when you got home are now running the government.

Some of your buddies that laid beside you in the rain in a foxhole with mosquitoes swarming around you nightly are likely members of The Tea Party.

Do you really want to compare them with the act of teabagging?
anonymous13

Uniontown, OH

#16 Oct 31, 2013
No one called me a baby killer when I came home or spit on me. It was not the mythical hippie that sent me into that hole. None of my "buddies" that were there wear their patriotism on their sleeves. A lot of us came back bitter and disgusted. Many of the idiots in Congress who touted the war in Iraq and sent the kids of the poor and working class to get killed were the ones who got the deferments. They were the same ones who supported the war in Nam as long as someone besides themselve went there. Two classic examples are Cheney and Romney. not exactly left wingers. When I returned from there, fortunately in one piece, my whole outlook towards many things changed all this idealism about God and country went out the window.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#17 Oct 31, 2013
what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Another quick point A:
Those hippies that bought army surplus jackets to wear when they hung around on campus enjoying their deferments and called you a baby killer to your face when you got home are now running the government.
Some of your buddies that laid beside you in the rain in a foxhole with mosquitoes swarming around you nightly are likely members of The Tea Party.
Do you really want to compare them with the act of teabagging?
Watch what happens in the upcoming election cycles.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Oct 31, 2013
anonymous13 wrote:
No one called me a baby killer when I came home or spit on me. It was not the mythical hippie that sent me into that hole. None of my "buddies" that were there wear their patriotism on their sleeves. A lot of us came back bitter and disgusted. Many of the idiots in Congress who touted the war in Iraq and sent the kids of the poor and working class to get killed were the ones who got the deferments. They were the same ones who supported the war in Nam as long as someone besides themselve went there. Two classic examples are Cheney and Romney. not exactly left wingers. When I returned from there, fortunately in one piece, my whole outlook towards many things changed all this idealism about God and country went out the window.
Folks love war and patriotism.

Until it hurts.

woof

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch what happens in the upcoming election cycles.
woof
I'm looking forward to the results..........

“I luv Canton”

The 57th state

#20 Nov 1, 2013
anonymous13 wrote:
Sorry to hear that A.

Re: The Nam
I assume you know which political party got us into the conflict and caused the escalation.
Of course you know which President ended the conflict.

Re:The Tea Party

An anti-war tone(truncated)

That may explain the isolationist strand running through the Tea Party's DNA. America, the thinking goes, cannot afford to be fighting two costly wars overseas or building military bases all over the Middle East..........
..........If the primary role of government is to keep the country secure, does that "require going abroad and whacking bad guys?"........
......... Rep. Ron Paul of Texas famously found himself in a lonely position during a 2008 Republican primary debate when he called for ending the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/opinion/f...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#21 Nov 1, 2013
Sorry to hear you threw all this idealism about God and country out the window.
I kept mine. All my pals, buddies and friends of that era kept theirs. I gather I don't know any of youse guys is because you shun our kind like the plague we are to you.
Did you throw someone's medals over the fence?
Later nonymus!
anonymous13

Uniontown, OH

#22 Nov 1, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Sorry to hear you threw all this idealism about God and country out the window.
I kept mine. All my pals, buddies and friends of that era kept theirs. I gather I don't know any of youse guys is because you shun our kind like the plague we are to you.
Did you throw someone's medals over the fence?
Later nonymus!
I did not shun anyone like the plague or threw anyone's medal over the fence (I could have thrown my own). I just adjusted my thinking and realize that all these people that push God and country for the most part are people that never served. I just reverted to believing that the ends justify the means and never to let political jackasses of either the left or the right ever manipulate me again or brainwash me with a bunch of BS.

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 2, 2013
anonymous13 wrote:
<quoted text>I did not shun anyone like the plague or threw anyone's medal over the fence (I could have thrown my own). I just adjusted my thinking and realize that all these people that push God and country for the most part are people that never served. I just reverted to believing that the ends justify the means and never to let political jackasses of either the left or the right ever manipulate me again or brainwash me with a bunch of BS.
Thank you for your service.

War affects people differently. Sometimes it's a rude awakening,however,bitter or sweet.
You have to know yourself and what's right for you and stay true to yourself and your beliefs.
Never be ashamed of who you are and stick to your convictions!
The GOP party does not like the Tea Party, let alone Cruz. He doesn't have a chance in hell as far as I am concerned. I'm an Independent and been around for a long time. I have seen and heard it all.
Maybe the nominations will be Christie VS Clinton.
We shall see!
=~}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COPS lives MATTER 9 min Duke for Mayor 159
Joe Cocker is dead. 15 min d pantz 52
What will central Ohio look like in 40 years? 1 hr fae31 12
Black on black and scarcely a peep. 1 hr Catman Dave 2
End of Life on Earth 1 hr Duke for Mayor 23
Who do you side with in New York and why? 3 hr Big Johnson 12
The Middle East 3 hr Pale Rider 46
Merry Christmas everybody 4 hr Duke for Mayor 31
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 4,922
2 magical days until Christmas 4 hr Jack N Hoff 68
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:46 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:46PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert
Bleacher Report10:17 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Baltimore