MSNBC: Ratings falling like a rock!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Jul 3, 2013
http://www.businessinsider.com/msnbc-ratings-...

See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Die enemedia die!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com /msnbc-ratings-fall-fox-news-c nn-rachel-maddow-chris-hayes-2 013-7
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!
Die enemedia die!
I am surprised that many people watched modern time loony tunes in the first place.

Like NPR, they require handouts to operate and spew BS.

very few are buying what they are selling, so see ya MSNBC
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 3, 2013
George is still a loyal viewer who feels MSNBC's opinions have merit.

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TRD5OEALS...
the beloved hey now

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 3, 2013
When they went 100% Going for Groids then thinking people knew this would happen. You had Al "The Giant Scrotum" Sharpton there trying to lie his blackness off of hizzdammseffs. And that corn rows cow with sensible shoes on her hooves going full 365 black racism which YT is just now realizing has been going on for decades...Besides, everybody knows that the only think groids watch is out for de popo.
Forecast Partly Cloudy

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 3, 2013
MSNBC is a 24 hour race baiting, Republican bashing, anti-white station.

All of their shows are opinion based with sneering, cocky, loons posing as so called newscasters.

They have their viewers so brainwashed that they can't even think for themselves. They believe every word.

I hope they continue to decline and never recoup. CNN is a close second in comparison. Neither even try to be fair.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Forecast Partly Cloudy wrote:
MSNBC is a 24 hour race baiting, Republican bashing, anti-white station.
All of their shows are opinion based with sneering, cocky, loons posing as so called newscasters.
They have their viewers so brainwashed that they can't even think for themselves. They believe every word.
I hope they continue to decline and never recoup. CNN is a close second in comparison. Neither even try to be fair.
I hope FOX follows them out the door. Bill O'Reilly is a leftist and Sean Hannity shills for amnesty. A Saudi prince is a major player in News Corp. That's why Beck was fired.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Forecast Partly Cloudy

Lodi, OH

#8 Jul 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope FOX follows them out the door. Bill O'Reilly is a leftist and Sean Hannity shills for amnesty. A Saudi prince is a major player in News Corp. That's why Beck was fired.
Fox is definitely for the Republicans, but it's the only one that is, and should stay. There are no other ones in the MSM that even try to be fair about Republicans. I don't agree with everything they say or do. If I don't like it I turn it off. I would listen to other stations if they were fair towards all people's beliefs. Not just a 24/7 Democrat station only. I want to know all sides to the story.
Forecast Partly Cloudy

Lodi, OH

#9 Jul 4, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/n oel-sheppard/2013/07/03/matthe ws-i-m-surrounded-people-who-t hink-zimmerman-s-guilty-my-lib era
I saw this. He wouldn't be caught hanging out with a Republican. He's one of their biggest nut jobs. I can't stand him. He comes unglued and foams at the mouth every night. He's an embarrassment to any news station.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Forecast Partly Cloudy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is definitely for the Republicans, but it's the only one that is, and should stay. There are no other ones in the MSM that even try to be fair about Republicans. I don't agree with everything they say or do. If I don't like it I turn it off. I would listen to other stations if they were fair towards all people's beliefs. Not just a 24/7 Democrat station only. I want to know all sides to the story.
I get most of my info from the Internet, since I don't have cable. I know Glenn Beck has a TV channel now, and that in a few months there will be an Al Jazeera edition here. While AJ has a definitive bias on the Middle East, it's hard news section is good. The Russian state news is hilarious propaganda.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 19, 2013
What is msnbc?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 11 min They cannot kill ... 16
Muslim convert in Oklahoma 'BEHEADS woman 17 min lol oh wow 129
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 24 min lol oh wow 3,957
President Ebola 1 hr They cannot kill ... 607
Oops! 1 hr Usedtoread 1
Dispatch one way 1 hr Usedtoread 1
Emory Hospital is the SEC 2 hr Kenny from Waldo 11
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]