America's 2nd Largest Employer: Temp...

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#23 Jul 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome, I was about to post the same question.
I reckon I know now.
You people must be blind...Diamond Eugene is displaying his wares in living color for you layabouts.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So are booners when Affirmative Action and other "gimmedats" are at stake.
But then they are not really 'booners', to use your colorful language. They are non-'booners', as you claim to be, trying to suck that government tit, just like you claim to.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#25 Jul 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
But then they are not really 'booners', to use your colorful language. They are non-'booners', as you claim to be, trying to suck that government tit, just like you claim to.
Must you have it spelled out for you?

Halle Berry: Daughter Nahla Is Black From 'One Drop Rule'

In a new interview with EBONY Magazine, Berry says (via TMZ), "I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/08/hall...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#26 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You people must be blind...Diamond Eugene is displaying his wares in living color for you layabouts.
I see it.

Same ol idiot bigot as always.

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Must you have it spelled out for you?
Halle Berry: Daughter Nahla Is Black From 'One Drop Rule'
In a new interview with EBONY Magazine, Berry says (via TMZ), "I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/08/hall...
Oh, now I understand. You defer to Halle Berry on matters of race!

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#28 Jul 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I see it.
Same ol idiot bigot as always.
woof
You sound like a racist...Diamond Eugene was created by that 300 pound slab of ghetto attitude from Miami.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#29 Jul 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now I understand. You defer to Halle Berry on matters of race!
Sure beats you and your fawning over Al Sharpton's every vile pronouncement.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#30 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sure beats you and your fawning over Al Sharpton's every vile pronouncement.
You are the only one who mentions Al Sharpton around here.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Sure beats you and your fawning over Al Sharpton's every vile pronouncement.
I know nothing of Al Sharpton's pronouncements apart from your obsession with him.

But we were discussing you and your supine acceptance of Halle Berry's ideas about race.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#32 Jul 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I know nothing of Al Sharpton's pronouncements apart from your obsession with him.
But we were discussing you and your supine acceptance of Halle Berry's ideas about race.
Who am I to question a wise black woman? You people would call that racist.
I burned you, wee man. Live with it.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#33 Jul 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Who am I to question a wise black woman?
Who are you to question anyone?

That 1.3 GPA during your semester and a half at Colby does not qualify you for much.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#34 Jul 28, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to question anyone?
That 1.3 GPA during your semester and a half at Colby does not qualify you for much.
The envy just drips from you, wee man.
Try real hard and you might make it to the ghetto know as Columbus State.
Geo Zimmer

Columbus, OH

#36 Aug 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein Obama self-identifies as a black man.
So says You!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#37 Aug 3, 2013
Geo Zimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So says You!
So says Hussein:

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/apr/04/natio...

Obama's Census-form Choice:'Black'
wiseamerican

Columbus, OH

#38 Aug 3, 2013
yeah now and hey baby wrote:
Whaddaya expect from a black president? Look around to see if there is any other grifting groids gubbamint that isn't sinking into the sewer. Nope. Can't. They are not up to the tasks of maintaining white civilization.
And another thing, more and more folks are waking up to the facts that darkie can't hack it in the intellect department.
And your every tirade proves how 'intellectual' you are being a white man. Keep up the good work, hick. I know George would agree with me that the prospects of you ever entering through the doorway of his Alma mater, would've been done with you pushing a mop and bucket through the doorway of the shitter.
wiseamerican

Columbus, OH

#39 Aug 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So says Hussein:
Upon seeing Obama walk through your neighborhood, and not knowing anything about him, how would you describe his 'ethnicity'? A description to the cops would be this:

"He was a tall black guy". The cop- "Did he have short hair or braids"? You- "Short"! The cop- "light or dark complexion". You- "lighter skinned black"!

You wouldn't say- "He was 1/3 African, 1/3 white, and a little Arab and Italian mixed in".

Location hidden

#40 Aug 3, 2013
wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> Upon seeing Obama walk through your neighborhood, and not knowing anything about him, how would you describe his 'ethnicity'? A description to the cops would be this:
"He was a tall black guy". The cop- "Did he have short hair or braids"? You- "Short"! The cop- "light or dark complexion". You- "lighter skinned black"!
You wouldn't say- "He was 1/3 African, 1/3 white, and a little Arab and Italian mixed in".
Direct your rant to Geo Zimmer, post #36.
wiseamerican

Columbus, OH

#41 Aug 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So says Hussein:
Rich Benjamin, the African American author of the book "Searching for Whitopia," chimed in by e-mail to say that Obama's public choice is a vivid example of America's complicated racial dynamics.

"Given our growing racial diversity and intermixed populations, led by a mutt-style President, why bother to consider race at all? Isn't race an anachronism? Not at all," wrote Benjamin, a senior fellow at Demos, a New York think tank.

"Taking our human inventory, including race, allows us to uncover incredibly useful lessons about ourselves as a country."

According to American racial classification, you're either Black, White, or Latino.

Location hidden

#42 Aug 3, 2013
wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich Benjamin, the African American author of the book "Searching for Whitopia," chimed in by e-mail to say that Obama's public choice is a vivid example of America's complicated racial dynamics.
"Given our growing racial diversity and intermixed populations, led by a mutt-style President, why bother to consider race at all? Isn't race an anachronism? Not at all," wrote Benjamin, a senior fellow at Demos, a New York think tank.
"Taking our human inventory, including race, allows us to uncover incredibly useful lessons about ourselves as a country."
According to American racial classification, you're either Black, White, or Latino.
Are you slow on the uptake?
[rhetorical question]

I am not doubting Obama's self-proclaimed blackness one iota.
The poster "Geo Zimmer" apparently has issues with it.
Fact Checker

Oxford, OH

#43 Aug 3, 2013
wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text>
As is usual you are wrong again...

These are the racial categories codified by the US gov...

http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf181.pdf

American Indian or Alaska Native

Asian

Black or African American

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 24 min UTrashy 156
4147 Anna Maria Dr is a grow house 41 min rowdy01 21
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 58 min UTrashy 34
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 2 hr Zeeba 19
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 4 hr Duke for Mayor 13
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 4 hr 404 Not Found 4
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 4 hr Seriouslady 41

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages