Kasich Not Fond Of Pink-Colored Driver's Licenses, Wants Changes | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 225
Gov. John Kasich said on Tuesday that he is not fond of the pink color found on Ohio driver's licenses. Full Story
And Then

Wilmington, OH

#84 May 18, 2011
His manhood is clearly threatened by the color Pink. The red on his neck is showing....
Taylor

Phoenix, AZ

#85 May 18, 2011
WOW...I guess another big wig has waaaaaay to much time on their hands. WOW!! How very embarassing for Ohio that this is even news worthy.
tired of idiots

United States

#86 May 18, 2011
Tana wrote:
<quoted text>
HIS JOB IS TO WORRY ABOUT THE STATES BUDGETS AND ECONOMY...NOT WHAT **** COLOR A DRIVERS LICENSE IS....THATS SO TRIVIAL AND RIDICULOUS...I CANT BELIEVE THAT 10TV EVEN REPORTED ABOUT IT....
HE IS TRYING TO DO THE BUDGET.. THE UNIONS WONT LET HIM ...

Since: Aug 09

Lorain, OH

#87 May 18, 2011
Tana wrote:
<quoted text>
HIS JOB IS TO WORRY ABOUT THE STATES BUDGETS AND ECONOMY...NOT WHAT **** COLOR A DRIVERS LICENSE IS....THATS SO TRIVIAL AND RIDICULOUS...I CANT BELIEVE THAT 10TV EVEN REPORTED ABOUT IT....
And yet you (and most others on this board) fell into their game of word play and went and got your panties in a bunch over AN OPINIONATED COMMENT. 10tv would write a report on him breaking wind if they didn't have anything else to report, just to get a rise out of the public. News feeds LOVE 'trigger happy sheeple' like yourself.

LLV

Since: Feb 11

Columbus, OH

#88 May 18, 2011
[b]Net Guru wrote:
He's a good govenor so far. You are all making something out of nothing.[/b]

No, HE is making something out of nothing.
Case ICK

Columbus, OH

#89 May 18, 2011
If money is SO tight then why all of these changes to petty stuff like the color of drivers license??????????
He is NEVER specific about anything and yet got elected??????????
Not fond of the color of pink but he sure likes GREEN $
JustWonder

Salem, OH

#90 May 18, 2011
Ok, so, he turned 59 and had to renew his license, and noticed it was a salmon color. Really? This is news? Get your renewal and pay attention to the real life critical issues of Ohio. What else do you have to do, but complain about a license color?
Tea Party Dude

Columbus, OH

#91 May 18, 2011
Governor kasich is a wise leader who talks with "The Lord." Good enough for me. If he doesn't like "pink", then I don't either. I really like this Governor!
JLK

United States

#92 May 18, 2011
Wouldn't the governors time be better spent solving issues related to our economic state and not worried about what color the drivers license is. Think of the money that will be spent to order new materials just because "he's not fond of pink". I personally like the pink background, not only does it help prevent fraud because it is difficult to duplicate but the colors for breast cancer awareness are pink and since the Komen foundation is such a large part of Columbus, OH we should embrace the pink color.
Basketman

Chillicothe, OH

#93 May 18, 2011
He should worry about the important things!
Fred

Circleville, OH

#94 May 18, 2011
wldntulik2no wrote:
<quoted text>
The news industry likes to incite upheaval in anyone that will play along in their games. In Ohio, they have the biggest audience of RAtardED sheeple anywhere in the country. Had the report put into context the Governor's statement rather than always taking things out of context (like NBC4 did yesterday), readers would have saw that the Governor followed that statement up by saying,'it was a tounge and cheek comment'. You people act like he's not allowed to have a sense of humor just because he's a Governor. Uptight sticks in the mud!
REALLY? That is his sense of humor? Wow! Maybe no one is laughing because there has been nothing to laugh or smile about since he has taken office. No matter what was said or how he said it,"THERE ARE PEOPLE LOSING JOBS IN OHIO". I HAVE COUNTED OVER 4,000 JOBS AT LEAST JUST THIS WEEK! Yes, people have a right to be concerned about his remark when there is so much more to worry about. He should work for them, if he is so concerned.
Tea Party Dude

Columbus, OH

#95 May 18, 2011
Principles of Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were strickland saying this you would be agreeing with him..... I dont care for the color either!
If it were Strickland, he would not have protested the color. Men of his "persuasion" are fond of numerous shades of pink, including Salmon.

Since: Mar 11

Marion, OH

#96 May 18, 2011
mommy wrote:
are you kidding me. its just a color! get off it dude!
Doesn't the crazy jac-arse have more to worry about than the color of his DL? hE He more than likely won't even have them out of his wallet again until it is time to renew them again in four years.
I'm sure that he and his partner in crime M.D. could go do some more raids on pill mills. At least that may prove to be a little more constructive. That is unless they choose to raid some one who stepped on their toes while campaigning. Point being we need to do to this set of clowns the same thing we did to the last one.
elmer thug

Dayton, OH

#97 May 18, 2011
its kinda hard to call a cop an "idiot" while producing a pink drivers license
sick of it

Canal Winchester, OH

#98 May 18, 2011
mommy wrote:
are you kidding me. its just a color! get off it dude!
Who cares what co;or they are? Don't u have better things to worry about Kasich? You are killing our state and u want to change the color of driver's licenses..give me a break.
Comrade Beria

Columbus, OH

#99 May 18, 2011
Really is that important to the state? This guy is a clown and nothing more.

Since: Aug 09

Lorain, OH

#100 May 18, 2011
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY? That is his sense of humor? Wow! Maybe no one is laughing because there has been nothing to laugh or smile about since he has taken office. No matter what was said or how he said it,"THERE ARE PEOPLE LOSING JOBS IN OHIO". I HAVE COUNTED OVER 4,000 JOBS AT LEAST JUST THIS WEEK! Yes, people have a right to be concerned about his remark when there is so much more to worry about. He should work for them, if he is so concerned.
You said it yourself, it was a 'REMARK'; he didn't write and pass a bill to change it, he only stated an opinion (which I've heard many agree with).
10TV/Dispatch runs a new story on him EVERY DAY; if he spends the day with his Grandma, you better believe they'll report it. Chances are, they'll throw in some language to the effect of,'It's possible the Governor may have given his grandmother a fruit cake that might have been bought with your tax money.' Through all the 'maybes','possiblies','mights' , etc. the public will only pick up,'The Governor bought a fruit cake with MY money'. Deflate your puffy chests and focus on the things that are ACTUALLY happening; not on shared opinions and speculations of the media venues.
Lisa Jones

Columbus, OH

#101 May 18, 2011
He apparently needs more things to do than worry about what color our licnese are. I wish there was a dislike button for him.., What a mistake we have made.
Stormy

Troy, OH

#102 May 18, 2011
Jeez!!! We are loosing our jobs, our health care, our homes, our teachers, our neighborhoods to crime... & kasich is worried about the color of our license?
Oh my GOD! Please help us? When is his term over? He is dummer than Strickland & I did not think that was possible!
Carmen

Canal Winchester, OH

#103 May 18, 2011
Wow Kasich! There are more serious things to worry about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 6 min kmh 206
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 2 hr d pantz 74
What makes GlitterSucks so annoying? (Nov '12) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 470
chanukah hanukkah day 2 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Obscene Bumber Stickers 3 hr They cannot kill ... 8
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr bumper season 6
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 5 hr Neutral Party 253
Columbus Dating
Find my Match