Kasich Not Fond Of Pink-Colored Driver's Licenses, Wants Changes | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 225
Gov. John Kasich said on Tuesday that he is not fond of the pink color found on Ohio driver's licenses. Full Story
Sonia Howard

Columbus, OH

#21 May 18, 2011
Can Kasich find something more important to worry about??
Erin

Columbus, OH

#22 May 18, 2011
Does it really matter what color drivers licenses are? He must be bored.
Big Daddy

Columbus, OH

#23 May 18, 2011
There are bigger fish to fry chief!
LLou

Columbus, OH

#24 May 18, 2011
Way to tackle the big issues, Gov!
tired of idiots

United States

#25 May 18, 2011
LavendarBlue wrote:
Make his "yellow" - he's taken all of our "green" and there is absolutely nothing about him that is "true blue." How about "red" for the drunk he is? How about "black" for the doom he is? Or "gray" the color of Ohio's sky these days. We won't even think about "purple" and get him to ranting about that color.
go tell your union rep, cry baby ...
LTH

Alton, IL

#26 May 18, 2011
Couldn't he worry about something more important than the color of a damn DL? Like, using that one chemical to fight the bedbug epidemic, or working with Obama on the whole U.S. debt issue??
kasich is great

Pickerington, OH

#27 May 18, 2011
Stop crying because you are losing your free handouts!
Rae

Columbus, OH

#28 May 18, 2011
C'mon...don't get upset about this...think about it; What has he actually followed through on so far?
Realist

Columbus, OH

#29 May 18, 2011
Jeeez, I had to get my license out to see that it is, in fact, pink! That's how much importance I put to the color when I got it. Kinda wish that is all I had to worry about..........

Since: Aug 09

Lorain, OH

#30 May 18, 2011
Net Guru wrote:
He's a good govenor so far. You are all making something out of nothing. I could probably record everything you say all day and find 10 things to complain about too.
The news industry likes to incite upheaval in anyone that will play along in their games. In Ohio, they have the biggest audience of RAtardED sheeple anywhere in the country. Had the report put into context the Governor's statement rather than always taking things out of context (like NBC4 did yesterday), readers would have saw that the Governor followed that statement up by saying,'it was a tounge and cheek comment'. You people act like he's not allowed to have a sense of humor just because he's a Governor. Uptight sticks in the mud!
money

Orient, OH

#31 May 18, 2011
Sounds good, now he should cut funding to important things like schools, and public safety......oh yeah, he already did that,,,,IDIOT.

I'm sure Columbus City Schools will now produce much better students with $25 million in cuts
SixDollarGas

United States

#32 May 18, 2011
Lets change the color of the sky while we're at it.
American

Saint Marys, OH

#33 May 18, 2011
I hate the pink license. Alot of people agree with me too. So to to all you Kasich haters the majority wins. I bet half of you on here dont even vote and you think you can diss politics. Go out and vote if you want change and if not shut up and live with it.
the Strawboss

Dayton, OH

#34 May 18, 2011
He talks about trimming the budget then wants to waste time and money on changing the color of our driver's licenses? Who cares what color it is as long as it gets teh job done?
Goofy

Lancaster, OH

#35 May 18, 2011
I'm sorry I voted for Kasich. He's not nearly as serious about fixing Ohio as I had hoped. He's self-serving and giddy/drunk with his position. His focus is not only self-serving but rather unintelligent.
American

Saint Marys, OH

#36 May 18, 2011
money wrote:
Sounds good, now he should cut funding to important things like schools, and public safety......oh yeah, he already did that,,,,IDIOT.
I'm sure Columbus City Schools will now produce much better students with $25 million in cuts
He needs to couse teachers are over paid for the work they do. Look at the state test students take. Its the lowest scores in the country. Get some good teachers in school and maybe reconcider paying them more.
Curious

Sidney, OH

#37 May 18, 2011
tired of idiots wrote:
next thing you know, most of you idiot kasich haters out there will come out with something like " john kasich hates breast cancer research because he hates pink.... "
Who is the idiot?? Just because some people do not believe the crap this man spews, does not make them idiots!!! Everyone is entitled to their opinions! If the shoe was on the other foot, I am sure you would be the 'cry baby'!

Seriously, do you not believe there are more important issues at hand? The color of your drivers license is a non-issue. Kasich needs to focus on the real problems. Why waste time and money on something as dumb as a color?
American

Saint Marys, OH

#38 May 18, 2011
SixDollarGas wrote:
Lets change the color of the sky while we're at it.
Dont get it????????
Viki

Columbus, OH

#39 May 18, 2011
For the sweet love of God! Really? We have much more to concentrate on than a "salmon" colored Drivers License!
Wow

Columbus, OH

#40 May 18, 2011
We must be doing good here in Ohio if that is all the Governor worries about! Maybe I was confused with all the other things we should worry about. I can take Kasich's lead and only worry about little things like all this rain is making my hair frizz! Oh the worries in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti islam protesters in TEXAS 7 min Reality Speaks 52
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 17 min Reality Speaks 5,589
Who Do You Support 36 min Brice N Livingston 27
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 1 hr d pantz 192
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 1 hr Duke for Mayor 77
Statewide elected leaders oppose marijuana lega... 2 hr Reality Speaks 2
Tim Oldfield - Potter's House Church of God (Sep '13) 2 hr Danny 29
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]