George wants to discuss Zimmerman

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 May 6, 2013
Brought it up several times in another thread.

Here are some updates:

A pre-trial hearing was held last week to settle a number of issues. The judge warned the attorneys on both sides with regard to sniping and lack of professionalism, but found no discovery violations on the part of the prosecution, as had been alleged by the defense. What seems to be at play--beyond some pre-game psyching one another out--is that the defense has precious little bucks for forensic experts and is trying to make use of those hired by the prosecution. In other words, rather than hire an expert to interpret the data from cell phones (which could include GPS tracking that might pinpoint locations at some key times), the defense is trying to go on the cheap and get the prosecution to turn over the interpretation that they have paid for and just get someone to critique it--or something along those lines. So, there have been ongoing demands for evidence that "the state MUST have"--in the words of Mr. West for the Defense--and claims of withholding.

Judge found no violations, any possible violations having been remedied by turning over the evidence, no possibility of "procedural error" being introduced into the coming trial.

The other biggie was that the prosecution requested that the court ascertain that Zimmerman is truly waiving his right to a pre-trial immunity hearing, especially since his attorneys, having cancelled the hearing, have continued to allude to the possibility. Some back and forth about that--attorneys were VERY reluctant to allow the judge to question him, even though she provided the questions in advance to the attorneys and promised only to ask yes and no questions. Attorney O'Mara asked, in a last-ditch effort following a recess, if they could submit an affidavit. Judge said no.

Zimmerman's demeanor was very subdued. This along with recent weight gain has led to speculation about whether he is on medication. And what impact this could have on trial.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 May 6, 2013
Having pizza tonight?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 May 6, 2013
If is just a matter of money then George can write another check to datniggytb.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Brought it up several times in another thread.
Here are some updates:
A pre-trial hearing was held last week to settle a number of issues. The judge warned the attorneys on both sides with regard to sniping and lack of professionalism, but found no discovery violations on the part of the prosecution, as had been alleged by the defense. What seems to be at play--beyond some pre-game psyching one another out--is that the defense has precious little bucks for forensic experts and is trying to make use of those hired by the prosecution. In other words, rather than hire an expert to interpret the data from cell phones (which could include GPS tracking that might pinpoint locations at some key times), the defense is trying to go on the cheap and get the prosecution to turn over the interpretation that they have paid for and just get someone to critique it--or something along those lines. So, there have been ongoing demands for evidence that "the state MUST have"--in the words of Mr. West for the Defense--and claims of withholding.
Judge found no violations, any possible violations having been remedied by turning over the evidence, no possibility of "procedural error" being introduced into the coming trial.
The other biggie was that the prosecution requested that the court ascertain that Zimmerman is truly waiving his right to a pre-trial immunity hearing, especially since his attorneys, having cancelled the hearing, have continued to allude to the possibility. Some back and forth about that--attorneys were VERY reluctant to allow the judge to question him, even though she provided the questions in advance to the attorneys and promised only to ask yes and no questions. Attorney O'Mara asked, in a last-ditch effort following a recess, if they could submit an affidavit. Judge said no.
Zimmerman's demeanor was very subdued. This along with recent weight gain has led to speculation about whether he is on medication. And what impact this could have on trial.
Good to see you are still alive.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2013
Antagonistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you are still alive.
Thank you

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#7 May 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
Brought it up several times in another thread.
Here are some updates:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/arti cle-trayvon-4-1203.jpg

case closed

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#8 May 6, 2013
sorry bad link try this

https://www.google.com/search...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#9 May 6, 2013

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 May 6, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Point?

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#11 May 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you
Always good to see you, even when they make me change names.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#12 May 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Point?
case closed

Zimmerman walks, I laugh

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/12120...

WOLF

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Always good to see you, even when they make me change names.
Likewise.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#14 May 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Likewise.
We'd better behave, George will start a dozen new threads.

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#15 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
case closed
Zimmerman walks, I laugh
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/12120...
WOLF
Did you run out of black's to pretend to be?

Zimmerman will serve time, I would bet on it and I nearly never bet. The last time I did was sometime in the mid-90's and it was 'the game' OSU was favored by far too many points. Made a weeks wages just betting the guys at the bar.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
case closed
Zimmerman walks, I laugh
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/12120...
WOLF
Interesting story about that picture:



Think it's even admissible?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#17 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story about that picture:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FOQnc6wQDDgXX
Think it's even admissible?
No doubt you hope it is not huh.

That's very telling about you.
Obviously, you are only interested in the truth and a fair trail huh. HA HA HA

I don't follow the case actually, but since you are obsessed with it, I am sure you know that it was originally toned down as a black and white reproduction when it was states evidence.
It was taken at the scene by a Sanford police officer.

Setting aside the fact that anyone that might be on the jury has already seen it, you tell me Ms. legal expert will the photo that the defense had to pry out of the hands of the state through the courts be entered?

I've been reading an old thread (Free George Zimmerman),
I love how you went on and on ad nauseam how it was obvious that Zimmerman did not have a broken nose and that he had no blood or cuts on him. hilarious huh

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/03/justice/george-...

Z will walk, you and the rest of the black grievance industry will whine.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt you hope it is not huh.
That's very telling about you.
Obviously, you are only interested in the truth and a fair trail huh. HA HA HA
I don't follow the case actually, but since you are obsessed with it, I am sure you know that it was originally toned down as a black and white reproduction when it was states evidence.
It was taken at the scene by a Sanford police officer.
Setting aside the fact that anyone that might be on the jury has already seen it, you tell me Ms. legal expert will the photo that the defense had to pry out of the hands of the state through the courts be entered?
I've been reading an old thread (Free George Zimmerman),
I love how you went on and on ad nauseam how it was obvious that Zimmerman did not have a broken nose and that he had no blood or cuts on him. hilarious huh
http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/03/justice/george-...
Z will walk, you and the rest of the black grievance industry will whine.
Well, of course you haven't been following the case. Why bother when your mind is already made up?

The photo taken by the officer, on a personal phone was downloaded to a PC and the original digital copy dumped. O'Mara has spent a lot of time going after original digital copies. In this case, it doesn't exist. This photo came to light quite some time AFTER the incident. Yes, a copy was provided in B/W, and then a color copy. O'Mara wanted the digital copy (which, I hasten to point out, could be photoshopped). And when he got it, it was clear that it was for publicity because he immediately began waving it in front of the press, saying that i PROVED that his client could not be guilty--even though it doesn't prove anything of the sort.

Take a look at the photos here: http://www.wtsp.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx... . You can almost do a side-by-side (someone has, but I couldn't find it) with the photos taken at the police station roughly an hour later. Notice that not only has the blood been cleaned up, but all evidence of swelling on the side of the nose is gone as well.

If I were prosecutor, I would point that out.

I would also point out that with all that blood on Zimmerman's face, there was NONE found on Trayvon's hands or his sleeves. Hard to do if you are pushing down on that bloody nose and lip in an attempt to silence/smother as Zimmerman claims, wouldn't you agree?

There are two evidences of Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon's clothing. One is a round spot (like a drop) on his hoodie. The other is a smear (like a thumb print) on the hem. Blood doesn't drop upward--so Z. had to have been over Trayvon at some point. And grasping his clothing at another.

Just a couple little evidenciary tidbits.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 May 7, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't follow the case actually, but since you are obsessed with it...
Need I remind you that it was YOU who brought it up yesterday?

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#20 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course you haven't been following the case. Why bother when your mind is already made up?
The photo taken by the officer, on a personal phone was downloaded to a PC and the original digital copy dumped. O'Mara has spent a lot of time going after original digital copies. In this case, it doesn't exist. This photo came to light quite some time AFTER the incident. Yes, a copy was provided in B/W, and then a color copy. O'Mara wanted the digital copy (which, I hasten to point out, could be photoshopped). And when he got it, it was clear that it was for publicity because he immediately began waving it in front of the press, saying that i PROVED that his client could not be guilty--even though it doesn't prove anything of the sort.
Take a look at the photos here: http://www.wtsp.com/news/photo-gallery.aspx... . You can almost do a side-by-side (someone has, but I couldn't find it) with the photos taken at the police station roughly an hour later. Notice that not only has the blood been cleaned up, but all evidence of swelling on the side of the nose is gone as well.
If I were prosecutor, I would point that out.
I would also point out that with all that blood on Zimmerman's face, there was NONE found on Trayvon's hands or his sleeves. Hard to do if you are pushing down on that bloody nose and lip in an attempt to silence/smother as Zimmerman claims, wouldn't you agree?
There are two evidences of Zimmerman's blood on Trayvon's clothing. One is a round spot (like a drop) on his hoodie. The other is a smear (like a thumb print) on the hem. Blood doesn't drop upward--so Z. had to have been over Trayvon at some point. And grasping his clothing at another.
Just a couple little evidenciary tidbits.
HA HA HA

The Photo says it all. The jury will see it.

Z will walk, you will whine.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#21 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Need I remind you that it was YOU who brought it up yesterday?
huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 48 min Duke for Mayor 17
COPS lives MATTER 51 min Duke for Mayor 133
2 magical days until Christmas 2 hr White cop 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,912
The Middle East 2 hr d pantz 34
Police ID man found fatally stabbed in North Si... 3 hr now hey 4
Joe Cocker is dead. 5 hr Duke for Mayor 47
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
ESPN10:56 AM
Pettine: Manziel will get chance to compete
NBC Sports11:18 AM
Rookie Shaw excited about chance to start for Browns - NBC Sports
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts