Motorcyclist killed in crash with tru...

Motorcyclist killed in crash with truck on I-70

There are 12 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 27, 2013, titled Motorcyclist killed in crash with truck on I-70. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

A Reynoldsburg man died yesterday after the motorcycle he was driving on I-70 collided with a tractor-trailer on the West Side near W. Broad Street, Columbus police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Even with a helmet he would still be a long blood stain on the road. When entering the driving lanes from the berm or a ramp it is your obligation to yield or be up to the velocity of the traffic in the lane you wish to enter.
That is why I favor putting thise large graple track loaders in high traffic areas so when the idiots entering slowly can be snatcbed off the end of the ramp and tossed into a car crusher. The freeway is no place for the slow and stupid.

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#2 Oct 27, 2013
I have seen some irresponsible bikers with no helmets and a passenger,weaving in and out of traffic on the freeway, just begging to die! I can't believe the risks they take.
Their mind set is, " it will never happen to me"
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#3 Oct 27, 2013
That's life in the asphalt jungle.

Be smart or be dead.

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
That's life in the asphalt jungle.
Be smart or be dead.
Truer words were never spoken!
How's it going?
=~}
animal control

Marengo, OH

#5 Oct 30, 2013
u guyze puke me out.....Baby!

FAIL

no charge
animal control

Marengo, OH

#6 Oct 30, 2013
animal control

Marengo, OH

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
That's life in the asphalt jungle.
Be smart or be dead.
RU a lisence'd motorcyclist...?...CDL A Endorsed....?...Baby!

err juss annudaha' tohm/dick/err harry

no charge
animal control

Marengo, OH

#8 Oct 30, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
Even with a helmet he would still be a long blood stain on the road. When entering the driving lanes from the berm or a ramp it is your obligation to yield or be up to the velocity of the traffic in the lane you wish to enter.
That is why I favor putting thise large graple track loaders in high traffic areas so when the idiots entering slowly can be snatcbed off the end of the ramp and tossed into a car crusher. The freeway is no place for the slow and stupid.
Where the hell did ya git the god dam idea, u new nuttin;...?....Beach!

no charge
animal control

Marengo, OH

#9 Oct 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
I have seen some irresponsible bikers with no helmets and a passenger,weaving in and out of traffic on the freeway, just begging to die! I can't believe the risks they take.
Their mind set is, " it will never happen to me"
Suck the ole meatstick....ya Beach!

no charge

“I AM GOING TO BE CRABBY”

Since: Apr 10

TILL THIS ELECTION IS OVER!

#10 Oct 31, 2013
animal control wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck the ole meatstick....ya Beach!
no charge
VAFFANCULO!!!!
sexualanimalELVI S

Van Wert, OH

#12 Jun 16, 2015
wait&see

New Bremen, OH

#13 Oct 29, 2015
All motorcycles should be banned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toxic Caterpillar looks like Trump? 3 min every troll here ... 9
Donald Trump - Hillary Clinton Presidential Debate 30 min White Fangs 48
Trump's Wall 47 min real 794
Why is Trump still in this race? 50 min dave 53
Basket of Deplorables 5 hr White Fangs 245
Tyre King 6 hr think 22
Saudis lobbying AMERICAN COMPANIES TO STOP OV... 6 hr Maverick 808 3

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages