Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks can't make films about history without lying and blaming whitey for every problem they have,
Right, vagena, because this country NEVER had things like slavery or Jim Crow laws or Native american genocide or racial oppression or internment camps or slave rape or the fortuitous breakdown of minority family structures or police brutality or lynchings, etc., etc., etc.,

These are all just LIES about whitey.....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Scheherazade wrote:
Oh -- so troglodyte Bob didn't even SEE the movie yet is willing to just take someon'e interpretation as truth about the film??? You crackas crack me up.....
An Orca and Hanoi Jane two-fer?
Pure trash.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, vagena, because this country NEVER had things like slavery or Jim Crow laws or Native american genocide or racial oppression or internment camps or slave rape or the fortuitous breakdown of minority family structures or police brutality or lynchings, etc., etc., etc.,
These are all just LIES about whitey.....
And how many of those things have occurred in the past 50 years, Rastus? The fact remains that The Butler is fiction being presented as historical truth. And you booners wouldn't try to set the record straight for all the ribs in Memphis.
Just for kicks...
Nobody alive today in America was a slave nor were they a slave owner.
The greatest breakdown of black families since 1865 has been the Great Society entitlement programs that began in 1965. And don't say "minorities"...Hispa nics don't run out on their kids like you people.
Lynchings? From 1882-1968, 3445 blacks were lynched. So were 1297 whites. Funny how you never mention the whites. Also odd how you never mention that the 3445 black lynched over an 86 YEAR span is equal to the number of blacks murdered by other blacks in FIVE MONTHS in 2013.

Your booner lies won't work here, DaQuan.
Enzyte Bob

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
Lynchings? From 1882-1968, 3445 blacks were lynched. So were 1297 whites. Funny how you never mention the whites. Also odd how you never mention that the 3445 black lynched over an 86 YEAR span is equal to the number of blacks murdered by other blacks in FIVE MONTHS in 2013.
And let's also not forget there are certain truths in real life. Nice, polite, well-dressed, well-mannered, well-spoken blacks simply don't get lynched. Ever.
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Love how you conjur up your statistics...Shame you don't reference or cite anything that backs you up....That's besides the point..you can compre killings years ago to murders today all you want....THE POINT is that nobody is lying about the oppression and crimes that you've committed to mayof the minority races in the building and founding of this country and the privilege that white people get as a result of that history ......nothing you say, do, speak, think or reason will ever change that. Now that the minority populations are growing in sheer numbers to the white population in this country (even though the minorities comit less crimes, see FBI statistics) you wanna get all mad, huffy and upset....BOO friggin who you race monger.......White America has made its historical bed and you must now lie in it.

So go whine to your mama, troll, cuz I ain't hearin you .....but I will tell when you are wrong, like youare NOW...

NOW...

and NOW....get it?

Good little white wh*re!!!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Scheherazade wrote:
Love how you conjur up your statistics...Shame you don't reference or cite anything that backs you up....That's besides the point..you can compre killings years ago to murders today all you want....THE POINT is that nobody is lying about the oppression and crimes that you've committed to mayof the minority races in the building and founding of this country and the privilege that white people get as a result of that history ......nothing you say, do, speak, think or reason will ever change that. Now that the minority populations are growing in sheer numbers to the white population in this country (even though the minorities comit less crimes, see FBI statistics) you wanna get all mad, huffy and upset....BOO friggin who you race monger.......White America has made its historical bed and you must now lie in it.
So go whine to your mama, troll, cuz I ain't hearin you .....but I will tell when you are wrong, like youare NOW...
NOW...
and NOW....get it?
Blacks commit MORE crimes by percentage you flaming black idiot. How stupid can you be? You're 13% of the population and commit 51% of the murders.
What a moron.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Scheherazade wrote:
NOW...
and NOW....get it?
Have fun with this, booner:
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun with this, booner:
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
I see you are making up for your lost weekend. Your 'work ethic', such as it is, is commendable.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are making up for your lost weekend. Your 'work ethic', such as it is, is commendable.
I'll be here till 6:00 after getting in this morning at 7:30. I find that quite sufficient.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And let's also not forget there are certain truths in real life. Nice, polite, well-dressed, well-mannered, well-spoken blacks simply don't get lynched. Ever.
That's quite a piece of revisionist history you're attaching your name to Bob.

woof

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's when you stopped being our crap. You are now your own crap. Own that!u
-Real Enzyte Bob
OUR Crap? I thought your kin was shoveling sheep manure over in eastern Europe when blacks were being raped, robbed, and murdered here, a EBOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 15 min Male 14
Puppet-OTUS 18 min Black Rhino 37
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min Old Guy 28,987
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 37 min Go Blue Forever 2,890
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 22
500 march for Trayvon Martin in Columbus (Mar '12) 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 402
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 1 hr NEW Liquid Herbal Incense 109
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••