First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#23 Aug 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Too many channels, too much junk. Its all noise unless Myley Cyrus decides to be the next Madonna. I didn't know who she was and I'm relatively saavy about pop. Culture.
Then you should at least spell her name and the word "savvy" correctly.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#24 Aug 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Too many channels, too much junk. Its all noise unless Myley Cyrus decides to be the next Madonna. I didn't know who she was and I'm relatively saavy about pop. Culture.
Miley Cyrus makes Madonna look like a prude. A complete 180 from Hannah Montana , that's for sure!

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#25 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect example of how tightly wound and petty you are.
And defending Miley Cyrus...you have some real issues.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#26 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>A perfect example of how tightly wound and petty you are.
And defending Miley Cyrus...you have some real issues.
Now you're really reaching. Where did I defend her? I said if someone is going to say he is knowledgeable in the area of pop culture, he should at least know how to spell her name correctly. You're really trying very hard, and losing.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#27 Aug 26, 2013
Miley is trying to be Madonna 3 ... Britney Spears 2 ... Marilyn Monroe 4 ...

Waiting for.Kiley to blow up jus like Britney and Monroe did before her.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#29 Aug 26, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Miley Cyrus makes Madonna look like a prude. A complete 180 from Hannah Montana , that's for sure!
I only saw clips of what this girl apparently did on the news this morning. But what makes me laugh is that kids think this is something new. That this girl is somehow original. Admittedly, I don't know much about her other than she had a TV show and her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, but if you live long enough, you're never shocked when these "good girls" decide to shed their childish persona and become a "woman." Britney Spears did it ten years ago and look at her now. I wouldn't expect it to go any differently for Miley Cyrus.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#30 Aug 26, 2013
Again ... Typing skills don't count on a smartphone ... Especially while on a treadmill.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#31 Aug 26, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Again ... Typing skills don't count on a smartphone ... Especially while on a treadmill.
Depends on how committed you are to excellence.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#32 Aug 26, 2013
I'm quite happy that Paula Deen was exposed for the white racist trash that she is. Her empire deserved to burn as does most of white America's holdings. Exposing racism is what will propel this countryforward. We need to keep the pressure on these racist hate-mongers for the cancer on our society that they are.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#33 Aug 26, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
I'm quite happy that Paula Deen was exposed for the white racist trash that she is. Her empire deserved to burn as does most of white America's holdings. Exposing racism is what will propel this countryforward. We need to keep the pressure on these racist hate-mongers for the cancer on our society that they are.
Let me start by saying this - I don't like Paula Deen. At all.

But having said that, I don't think she is racist. I think she used poor judgment. I think she made a mistake which she paid dearly for. Quentin Tarantino uses the "n" word prolifically in all of his movies and has never been reviled by the black community. I also don't think she's a hatemongerer. If she's guilty of anything, it's just being stupid.

If you want to erase the cancer on society, you should be a proponent of all racists, not just those who are racist against black people.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#34 Aug 26, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
I'm sure the greater percentage of us have been "less than kind" when talking about other races. She owned up to it and is trying to move on. Why don't you do the same?
paco

Columbus, OH

#35 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh geez, you hurt my feelings...lol. I don't cook. Maybe I'll see you out at the marathon in October. Probably not, I'm guessing.
You don't cook only because you had to stop due to constantly imparting a nauseating taste and stench onto anything you touch.

So tell us Medusa.... how do you expect to win a marathon with so many men out ahead of you running away in shear terror?
Obi

Columbus, OH

#36 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I only saw clips of what this girl apparently did on the news this morning. But what makes me laugh is that kids think this is something new. That this girl is somehow original. Admittedly, I don't know much about her other than she had a TV show and her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, but if you live long enough, you're never shocked when these "good girls" decide to shed their childish persona and become a "woman." Britney Spears did it ten years ago and look at her now. I wouldn't expect it to go any differently for Miley Cyrus.
Big difference between the two. Britney Spears is an attractive woman and actually has some talent. Miley Cyrus looks like a deformed clown and has no talent whatsoever.
Obi

Columbus, OH

#37 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how committed you are to excellence.
If that's your real photo, you're totally uncommitted.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#38 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to this arrogant post by a person who adds no content she didn't get the yeast infection cream.

Still has the painful itch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min Jerry K 30,942
To many kids dieing 1 hr Dedo 9
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Seriouslady 179
Enterovirus D68, Obama and Illegal Immigrants? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 4
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 48
Palin: Brawl In The Family 3 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Homosexuals in Franklin County spreading Syphilis 4 hr Zoe Regen 15
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) Sun wow 2,414
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••