Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

A federal judge in Georgia has thrown out race discrimination claims by a former Savannah restaurant manager whose lawsuit against Paula Deen ended up causing the celebrity cook to lose a big slice of her culinary empire.

Lisa Jackson sued Deen and her brother, Bubba Hiers, last year saying she was subjected to sexual harassment and racist attitudes during the five years she worked at their restaurant, Uncle Bubba's Seafood and Oyster House. But U.S. District Court Judge William T. Moore Jr. ruled Monday that Jackson, who is white, has no standing to sue them for race discrimination.

Lisa Jackson's claim of sexual harassment remains.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx...

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
A federal judge in Georgia has thrown out race discrimination claims by a former Savannah restaurant manager whose lawsuit against Paula Deen ended up causing the celebrity cook to lose a big slice of her culinary empire.
Lisa Jackson sued Deen and her brother, Bubba Hiers, last year saying she was subjected to sexual harassment and racist attitudes during the five years she worked at their restaurant, Uncle Bubba's Seafood and Oyster House. But U.S. District Court Judge William T. Moore Jr. ruled Monday that Jackson, who is white, has no standing to sue them for race discrimination.
And all the sponsors who dropped her like a hot potato are now crying in their sour cream!
VADoc

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

LOL wrote:
Well now since it's been dropped all the companies that dropped her need to apologize to her.
Enzyte Bob

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now since it's been dropped all the companies that dropped her need to apologize to her.
Best thing that ever happened to her. Most people didn't know who the hell she was until the leftists tried to kneecap her.
boo hoo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Funny thing is that many people saw this episode as just another attempt to run down a productive white so as to elevate the fiction of groids being somehow better than they really are. Like I said...somehow.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Lisa Jackson is a stupid, greedy white woman.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Countersuit, Paula.
You go, girl.

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-p...

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
Lisa Jackson is a stupid, greedy white woman.
The other Lisa Jackson is stupid and greedy too, but she's black.
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
And all the sponsors who dropped her like a hot potato are now crying in their sour cream!
The sponsors should never pay her in the first place! With all that greasy shit she's been deep frying for the past decade she had killed more people than all the crimes committed in the South!

Her son is actually a better cook than she is, and healthier too I saw him making avocado on his show. Once again the baby boomers are killing this country and their children are saving us.
The White Privilege Card

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

The White Privilege Card*? I've got mine!

*Bongo Bongos need not apply.
whistle

Independence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Damage is done, mission accomplished. Libtard land.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Best thing that ever happened to her. Most people didn't know who the hell she was until the leftists tried to kneecap her.
Are you kidding? You don't get to be one of the most successful personas on a popular food network with a successful line of kitchenware unless people know who you are. She has been popular for quite some time.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

whistle wrote:
Damage is done, mission accomplished. Libtard land.
I bet most people never knew who she was until this happened. In the long run, this will make her far more money than whatever she lost over the summer.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? You don't get to be one of the most successful personas on a popular food network with a successful line of kitchenware unless people know who you are. She has been popular for quite some time.
I'll bet your waistline speaks truth to the above
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read something about the ratings for Reds games in Columbus and Indy. In Indy, an average of 10,600 Homes watch the Cincinnati Reds on cable. In Columbus it's about 20,000 homes. Just in case you're impressed by those numbers, there are about 1 million homes in each market.

Mind you, these are the Cincinnati Reds, baseballs oldest team ... since 1869.

Now do you really think that many people knew who Paula Deen was or watched her show?
Enzyte Bob

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to ask... did the Monistat 7 help your yeast problem?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read something about the ratings for Reds games in Columbus and Indy. In Indy, an average of 10,600 Homes watch the Cincinnati Reds on cable. In Columbus it's about 20,000 homes. Just in case you're impressed by those numbers, there are about 1 million homes in each market.
Now do you really think that many people knew who Paula Deen was or watched her show?
Yep. Her show was available nationwide. She did guest appearances on all sorts of LIV staples like the Today Show and low end women were her audience. That's a huge potential audience.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet your waistline speaks truth to the above
Oh geez, you hurt my feelings...lol. I don't cook. Maybe I'll see you out at the marathon in October. Probably not, I'm guessing.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do. I didn't even like her show or ever watched it, but I still knew who she was. Although it was reported her ratings were down before her show got dumped, I'm sure you kind find ratings that support my assertion. She has millions of fans. Why, I don't know...but apparently people liked her enough that she is worth millions of dollars.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Too many channels, too much junk. Its all noise unless Myley Cyrus decides to be the next Madonna. I didn't know who she was and I'm relatively saavy about pop. Culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info