Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#23 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>True, but compared to Gabby's Hammer, RU_Kornholingme and Black Hippo, WA is a patriot.
Agree. WA is the superior poster to that group, especially to Black Rhino, bitter and angry, who I think will turn to violence once the failed Messiah from Kenya by way of Indonesia leaves office.

Without Reader the liberal side is lost on this forum. Even Pastor Jonah as seen past the tin man in the White House posing as President.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Nov 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is his mission? Let us in on the inside story.
If you can't see that the diminishing of the American nation, as an economy, a world power and a bastion of freedom was and is his goal, you're a moron.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#25 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't see that the diminishing of the American nation, as an economy, a world power and a bastion of freedom was and is his goal, you're a moron.
So who are these 'real powers' who want to remove him for not accomplishing that?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#26 Nov 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are these 'real powers' who want to remove him for not accomplishing that?
George Soros comes to mind immediately...and there are more like him out there.
Hey, you people scream about the Koch brothers at every turn.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Nov 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are these 'real powers' who want to remove him for not accomplishing that?
THE ILLUMINATI!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#28 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>George Soros comes to mind immediately...and there are more like him out there.
Hey, you people scream about the Koch brothers at every turn.
What people? Not me.

You seem more confused than usual tonight.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#29 Nov 12, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
What people? Not me.
You seem more confused than usual tonight.
If you vote Demonrat, you vote Soros.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Nov 12, 2013
Heaven forbid someone in a position of governmental authority actually admit that they made a mistake.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31 Nov 12, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother trying to talk sense into them. It's funnier to watch them crash and burn if they're deluded before it happens.
funnier yet is refusing to pay for your healthcare.

like companies that moved because of a strike, many people are moving assets.

you fools are in for a big surprise when the money tree is squirted with roundup.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#32 Nov 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Heaven forbid someone in a position of governmental authority actually admit that they made a mistake.
woof
normal behavior is blame Bush.

25,000 video clips as fact check.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't see that the diminishing of the American nation, as an economy, a world power and a bastion of freedom was and is his goal, you're a moron.
What, in your mind, would be the motivation for such a scheme?

woof

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#34 Nov 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What, in your mind, would be the motivation for such a scheme?
woof
Control, douchie...with a solid profit motive in the process for many of those involved. Need I mention Moochele's Princeton pal from CGI? How about the scam of carbon credits?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#35 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Control, douchie...with a solid profit motive in the process for many of those involved. Need I mention Moochele's Princeton pal from CGI? How about the scam of carbon credits?
Kind of like in Austin Powers, huh?

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#36 Nov 12, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>96% of all blacks do, including every single current black poster on Topix.
I miss Boomer7.
You can thank FKA Reader for that.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#37 Nov 12, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
What, in your mind, would be the motivation for such a scheme?
woof
I'd love to know, especially since he signed off on Americans being allowed to be detained without cause on their own soil.
Gregz

Dayton, OH

#38 Nov 13, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what is his mission? Let us in on the inside story.
His goal is national victim class supremacy, similar in style to the communist goal of proletarian class supremacy.

The same people that invented communism, national proletarian class supremacy, also invented diversity, national victim class supremacy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#39 Nov 13, 2013
Gregz wrote:
<quoted text>
His goal is national victim class supremacy, similar in style to the communist goal of proletarian class supremacy.
The same people that invented communism, national proletarian class supremacy, also invented diversity, national victim class supremacy.
now you made him mad.

his johnson just shrived from the cold reality you presented.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#41 Nov 13, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is the Republicans' economic strategy, is it not?
Nope. Roundup, the week killer, is a Monsanto product. Monsanto, as I'm sure you know, is affecting the food supply by including Roundup in our genetically modified foods, causing the money tree to grow for the Democrats - with their legal blessing.

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/obama...

http://occupy-monsanto.com/

http://www.thenation.com/blog/169770/occupy-m...

That you still think it's Republicans vs Democrats is telling. But hey, it's your cancer.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#42 Nov 13, 2013
Roundup, the weed killer...
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#43 Nov 13, 2013
Gregz wrote:
<quoted text>
His goal is national victim class supremacy, similar in style to the communist goal of proletarian class supremacy.
The same people that invented communism, national proletarian class supremacy, also invented diversity, national victim class supremacy.
Great post.

Obama is out to avenge his Kenya father who despised all of the Colonies of England which includes the establishment of a colony in America, South Africa, India, Uganda, Kenya, Australia, etc. Blacks like Obama's father also resent the French colonization of Angola, Canada and Haiti, the Russian colonization of Alaska and all of the expansion of Europeans which created a new modern world out of the third world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 2 min Black Rhino 392
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 30 min Male 4,638
Same USA? 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 17
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 2 hr Swedenforever 36
Real Estate Developers Propose 6-Story Self-Sto... 3 hr Impeach Obama Now 1
Sheriff to run for mayor of Columbus next year 3 hr Former Columbusite 6
Wilson 's "injuries" 3 hr Black Rhino 37
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr last turkey day 2,523
happy thanksgiving everyone! 7 hr They cannot kill ... 16
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:52 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:52PM
Breaking Down Bills' Game Plan vs. Browns
NBC Sports 9:17 PM
Week 13 skill-position injury report — Wednesday
NBC Sports 4:58 AM
Browns teammates said Josh Gordon needed to "find himself"
Bleacher Report11:53 AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:01 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Browns vs. Bills