HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resig...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#127 Apr 20, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Never once did I say "all women".
It is unfortunate that you, the intellectual, have chosen to jump on this bandwagon with folks who have NOTHING better to do with their time day in, day out, than hang out on an internet forum looking for a single word or phrase to grasp upon and attack so that they can feel superior. Soon, they will only have themselves to blabber with. And so it is.
Look, I get that you feel out of your depth. But mocking someone who identifies as male by crowing that they're not a logically thinking man but an emotional woman perpetuates stereotypes that are harmful to women. You don't have to engage intellectually if you like. You don't have to support any of your opinions, if you don't want to. But chirping that you don't have to have any facts [only feelings] supporting your emotions while growing around sexist stereotypes to try and swing at your detractors is disgusting.

Nobody can make you stand on your own two feet, intellectually. But stop pretending that the failure to do so is a gendered trait. While it feels like a cute excuse for you, or quick swipe at those you disagree with, it's also a barrier you throw up in the path of your intellectual betters who share your gender.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#128 Apr 20, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't know that. Every single opinion I have is supported by facts. That's why my opinions are more valuable than yours.
What a pompous, DH response from a person few agree with. The content of your posts don't even contain opinions yet question each and everyone else's opinion or fact.

Your opinions are less valuable than the crap I scoop up weekly in the back yard. The difference is my dog is loved and you are pretty much irrelevant.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#129 Apr 20, 2014
After all this opinion/fact crap, it is still very evident that Sebelius failed Oblamo, Democrats and most of all the American people.

But there is plenty of blame before she ever got started.

The law was not read before being pass by a straight party line vote where a procedural gimmick was used to get to that point. Prior to that, several Congressman received deals to get their support. Support by unions that would received exemptions, businesses that would benefit like AARP also soiled the bill and questioned the objectives.

Finally, led by Pelosi's statement "you have to pass it to see what's in it" was one of the final signs that America was getting screwed.

All while Oblamo was out telling lies.

So really Sebelius is a victim. The Dems keep sticking it to the women despite accusing the opposition of war on the sex. My, my how actions speak louder than words.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#131 Apr 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Nothing pompous about it. WW says she has no facts to support her opinions, and I do have facts that support mine. Therefore, my opinions have more value. It's rather simple.
I never said I have no facts to support my opinions. I provided the dictionary definition of opinion. You, the narcissist, have to twist words to feel superior. And a Happy Easter to you, too.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Sugarcreek, OH

#132 Apr 20, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I have no facts to support my opinions. I provided the dictionary definition of opinion. You, the narcissist, have to twist words to feel superior. And a Happy Easter to you, too.
You do quite well all by yourself at making me feel superior. Happy Sunday to you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#133 Apr 20, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>

http://www.songlyrics.com/neil-young/ambulanc...

woof
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#134 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Nothing pompous about it. WW says she has no facts to support her opinions, and I do have facts that support mine. Therefore, my opinions have more value. It's rather simple.
Fact: For a girl, you are quite the ass ole.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#135 Apr 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: For a girl, you are quite the ass ole.
Hey, NP. Bummer to come back from holiday and see that che, tran and duke apparently have spent the entire time on topix twisting WW's words and anyone else who dares to make a post.
They claim distain for eachther, yet are so very much alike.
I don't think che is a 'girl' at all. My guess is an aging transvestite who's only distraction from topix is when he/she's giving oral sex to a down an out heroin junkie with no teeth left but needs that $5. for his next hit.
Lord, I long for the old days, before the trolls took over, when we could discuss books, music, cooking......this forum has turned into a ghost town.
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#136 Apr 21, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, NP. Bummer to come back from holiday and see that che, tran and duke apparently have spent the entire time on topix twisting WW's words and anyone else who dares to make a post.
I don't think che is a 'girl' at all. My guess is an aging transvestite who's only distraction from topix is when he/she's giving oral sex to a down an out heroin junkie with no teeth left but needs that $5. for his next hit.
Lord, I long for the old days, before the trolls took over, when we could discuss books, music, cooking......this forum has turned into a ghost town.
SL would you inform this Forum on why you came to a Topix Meeting with a bag over your head? Why?

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#137 Apr 21, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Disdain.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#138 Apr 21, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Disdain.
Distain is more fun. As in

"Annie was having a really bad day at work, and things got even worse when she arrived home. After checking to see if her friends had returned to Topix, and realizing that they had not, she decided to check the laundry she had placed in the dryer earlier that morning.

Frustration turned to instant rage upon pulling out her favorite lime green tank top (she had bought it twenty years ago and just couldn't bear to retire it, despite the fact that the neighbors whispered and giggled when they saw her sporting it in the back yard by the pool).

"Goddammit Honey" she called to her husband, who by this time had cracked open his seventh beer within the past hour. "I can't get distain outta ol limey."

woof

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#139 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Distain is more fun. As in
"Annie was having a really bad day at work, and things got even worse when she arrived home. After checking to see if her friends had returned to Topix, and realizing that they had not, she decided to check the laundry she had placed in the dryer earlier that morning.
Frustration turned to instant rage upon pulling out her favorite lime green tank top (she had bought it twenty years ago and just couldn't bear to retire it, despite the fact that the neighbors whispered and giggled when they saw her sporting it in the back yard by the pool).
"Goddammit Honey" she called to her husband, who by this time had cracked open his seventh beer within the past hour. "I can't get distain outta ol limey."
woof
Racist much?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#140 Apr 21, 2014
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#141 Apr 22, 2014
Nickled Dimed wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist much?
No. But apparently you is.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#142 Apr 22, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend Christians are the best.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#143 Apr 22, 2014
Nickled Dimed wrote:
http://www.chacha.com/question/is-the-word-di...
http://grammartips.homestead.com/disdain.html
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/forum/viewtopic....
http://kddidit.com/services/spellingD.php

Distain is a word, just a word that doesn't fit the context, as your provided definition shows.

Here are the first several results for distain v disdain, including a resource made by the same person in the first article you've posted, having more recently decided to take the correct tack that distain /= disdain.

As always, happy to have been of educational service.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#144 Apr 22, 2014
Obamacare will be erased in 1/2016.

Epic failure is the best description for the entire obama presidency and helping the little guy.

You morons who voted for the failure moved 5 steps backwards, and deserve your hope and change.

go buy lottery tickets for your new hope and change.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#146 Apr 24, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
SL would you inform this Forum on why you came to a Topix Meeting with a bag over your head? Why?
Because no one ever wants to be seen with your fat, smelly lard ass. Why do you ever ask because the answer is the same?

The last time a man was attracted to you LBJ was in office and Forest Gump was in the Army. Of course, that was about 200lbs ago.

Now if you want to talk the issues, lets go back to you stating some facts. You still haven't responded to the facts with sources I listed.

I don't mind educating your fat, lazy ass but you have to show some effort. This isn't the govt Topix you're on.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#147 Apr 24, 2014
You know the libs are defeated and out of ammo when they call each other racist and define words like disdain.

Maybe you can try the Biden/Reid playbook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's half-brother says he's voting for Donal... 19 min Free Pizza 4 U 2
Crooked Hillarybilly 23 min Free Pizza 4 U 2
Hillary = NWO Dirtbag 27 min RU_Kiddingme 8
"Lock Her Up" 44 min Pam 14
ComFest a Success 46 min Male 1
Congratulations, Cleveland.. 1 hr Male 25
The Either Or Reality of Our Decline and Fall 1 hr Culture Auditor 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance