HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resig...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#67 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
'bulked'?????
Washington Times
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...
My husband is a private contractor and does fed work. There was some pretty loud 'balking.' RU has vast knowledge of unfair fed contracts also.
Obama and Reid are in bed with China and Hillary did their bidding and got us further in debt to them. It was all preplanned and the piper will demand payment.
Is that piper named Chin Wung Lee ?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#68 Apr 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my labelling of you as a wingnut.
That proposed facility is almost two hundred miles away from Bundy's ranch, and is no longer being contemplated to be built.
And Mr. Bundy availed himself of and was afforded due process, at least two or three times over twenty years. He even admits he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in grazing fees to the Department of Interior.
He simply disliked the results,
woof
I stand by labeling you a homosexual communist janitor.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#69 Apr 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my labelling of you as a wingnut.
That proposed facility is almost two hundred miles away from Bundy's ranch, and is no longer being contemplated to be built.
And Mr. Bundy availed himself of and was afforded due process, at least two or three times over twenty years. He even admits he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in grazing fees to the Department of Interior.
He simply disliked the results,
woof
Oh, gee...you say I'm a wingnut. Gosh, I may get a salary reduction.:-(

That fed building was one of MANY that broke the stimulus laws. The stimulus that put us further in hock to China. Do some research, not like you have clients to see or anything.

What more have my posts got to do with Bundy's ranch than your posts have to do with Sebelius? You and che drifted here, not me.

toodle-loo, dupe.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#70 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, gee...you say I'm a wingnut. Gosh, I may get a salary reduction.:-(
That fed building was one of MANY that broke the stimulus laws. The stimulus that put us further in hock to China. Do some research, not like you have clients to see or anything.
What more have my posts got to do with Bundy's ranch than your posts have to do with Sebelius? You and che drifted here, not me.
toodle-loo, dupe.
So sorry your hubby can't make ends meet, and blames others for his failures.

As for the Nevada ranch situation, ask Tony, he brought it up.

woof

woof
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#71 Apr 15, 2014
Like all Fascist,Leftist,and Communist they all have a willing party loyalist, who will fall on the sword to protect the Party leader,and that is Obama their God!!.....We seen it with Hillary over Benghazi lying about the video along with the Boss.Then the huge apologetic joke!, I have ever seen from our Government to a bunch of terrorist, who just destroyed our Embassy and murdered in cold blood four of our brave men. I would like to see Obama stand trial over Benghazi,NSA,and the IRS,all of which are his attempt to control like all central planners do in every Country run by Fascist,Leftist and COMMUNIST........IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA!!.....The party we have been into since the sixties is over!! Reality is the peace loving hippies were actually a bunch of COMMUNIST.......Now!, we're paying the price of fourty years of taking our eye's off the BALL........A radicle has taken the WH,and he is on a ROLL.......Where he goes, and how much damage he is aloud to do to us!, depends on US!!!.......God Help Us!!.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#72 Apr 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry your hubby can't make ends meet, and blames others for his failures.
As for the Nevada ranch situation, ask Tony, he brought it up.
woof
woof
My husband doesn't need your sympathy anymore than I do. We both do quite well and have our own minds. While you worship at the alter of Barry, Reed and Pelosi. Is that so you can get those freebies that help you make ends meet?
If so, we're supporting you, lawyer.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#73 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband doesn't need your sympathy anymore than I do. We both do quite well and have our own minds. While you worship at the alter of Barry, Reed and Pelosi. Is that so you can get those freebies that help you make ends meet?
If so, we're supporting you, lawyer.
I have no idea what you are babbling about.

woof
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#75 Apr 17, 2014
Che has so many questions. Perhaps you should go to the Weekly Reader Topix and start there.

Some are capable, some must try harder and yet others have no clue. But I still haven't given up on you.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#77 Apr 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you wingnuts have no legitimate answers.
The sadder thing is that the lefty's questions always start from a faulty premise, that someone is owed something from someone else merely because of their existence.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#79 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that you wingnuts have no legitimate answers.
You keep asking the questions so I don't believe you have an answer. "No legitimate answers" is your way of stating you don't agree with conservative ideas. We did it your way the past 5+ years and things suck, domestically and abroad. Who trusts the USA? 3 more and things will still suck yet Russia, China and many third world countries will be working together to limit America's strength.

And your answer is to do nothing, or threaten, or some half ass response that has the world laughing at us. If the libs think Russia will not overrun Ukraine do nothing. What if they do? What will your lib idles do?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#80 Apr 17, 2014
Che's answer:
We will draw another line.

I don't know who the bigger fools are? Is it the Republican's that continually refuse to hold Oblamo accountable and challenge his authority by exercising their constitutional powers or is it Oblamo by thinking that the Russian, Iranians or Chinese actually are concerned about his authority.

My what a F ucked up mess we have in this world. When your strongest leaders are the bad guys, things don't end well.
Ghost of Bin Laden

Columbus, OH

#83 Apr 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Che's answer:
We will draw another line.
I don't know who the bigger fools are? Is it the Republican's that continually refuse to hold Oblamo accountable and challenge his authority by exercising their constitutional powers or is it Oblamo by thinking that the Russian, Iranians or Chinese actually are concerned about his authority.
My what a F ucked up mess we have in this world. When your strongest leaders are the bad guys, things don't end well.
Keep babbling, fool.
George

Columbus, OH

#84 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Let's nuke 'em. Whaddya say? We will nuke Iran, Russia, Syria and China. That should solve everything.
That sounds pretty extreme. We should start with atomic weapons before escalating to nukes if needed.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#85 Apr 17, 2014
Typical lib response. Take a legitimate point and dramatize it by adding something the conservative never came close to saying. Because you like Oblamo have no f ucking idea what to do.

Is it because you care more? Or because you care less and are too lazy to think?

Complaining is something you refer to when you can't stand by your mans failures:

Death of the middle class.

He failed at hope and gave up on change, so now we have given up hope and seek a change.

One half of America contributes nothing, yet 20% pay 80% of everything. Does that make you think everyone has the same interest here? But you expect equal outcomes?

Corruption, intimidation and collusion all helped Oblamo win in 2012. Yet the self proclaim "most transparent administration in history" has withheld documents and coached witnesses in a cover up that makes Watergate look like a jr high points shaving scandal.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#86 Apr 17, 2014
What you libs never answer is why you believe this crap when it has been proven time and again the man is a liar.

60% in a recent poll believe the POTUS lies.

Is that someone you'd support?

Planet Earth

#88 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
My questions simply probe the foundation of the wacky claims that you folks make.
While not offering the logical foundation of your own beliefs.

Planet Earth

#90 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Not a single one of you wingnuts is in the least bit interested, willing, or capable of understanding what those are.
In other words, you have no logical basis...

I now understand why you jumped on my "threat". Because you didn't want to answer the question in that post.

Planet Earth

#91 Apr 17, 2014
Actually it wasn't a question but a statement.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#92 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Not a single one of you wingnuts is in the least bit interested, willing, or capable of understanding what those are.
Coward! In reality, you can't defend your opinions and therefore hide behind open ended questions and name calling.

You are superior to no one and just stated above that your mind is inferior to most.

Planet Earth

#96 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Your "logic" isn't in fact logic. It is your unsubstantiated assumptions based on your emotional desires.
My assumption is the natural state before alteration. Yours requires external forces be applied. You don't have a logical justification for the use of that force.
Is your obsession over your statement that you wished to see me as a red stain in the dirt driven by guilt? With the number times you have revisited it, I'm starting to think that you are Lady Macbeth.
just mentioned it because it was in the same post. I have no guilt. If everybody who thought like you dropped dead tomorrow, I would have thought it was a day late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Will Men Come Forward? 1 hr OpinionSmackdown 26
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 7 hr d pants 1,411
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 7 hr Pam 17
DID SOMEONE STUFF Serious Lady's BIRD THIS THAN... 7 hr BizzyBee got DOXXED 3
News Delay in Muslims' citizenship leads to lawsuits 7 hr Ebola For You 2
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 7 hr Elon Musk for GOD... 34
MS-13 victim was stabbed 100 times, decapitated... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance