“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#44 Apr 14, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
I guess you're one of those folks who requires a "/sarc" notation to understand, huh?
woof
Would be helpful.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#45 Apr 14, 2014
Personally, I look for Mr. Bundy to have an "accident" in the not-too-distant future.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#46 Apr 14, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would be helpful.
Not gonna happen. Kinda defeats the purpose.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#48 Apr 14, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
Personally, I look for Mr. Bundy to have an "accident" in the not-too-distant future.
The kind of accidents the friends and associates of the Clintons experienced, the kind that end with a ride in a hearse?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#49 Apr 14, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The kind of accidents the friends and associates of the Clintons experienced, the kind that end with a ride in a hearse?
Yeah, no one talks about Foster anymore, do they? Or White Water, come to think of it. At least Bill can say he was not friends with, or an associate of, anyone that died on the USS Cole. Friggin coward left an open invitation for 9/11/01 to happen. Guess he wasn't paying attention and was distracted de-regulating the banks leading directly to the 2008 financial implosion.
Bush tried to reinstate the regulations during both of his terms and could not get past the dem controlled senate.

Location hidden

#50 Apr 14, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Harry brought that Nevada standoff to an abrupt end in the hopes the minor-media would stop digging into what brought it about.
The back of my head has always told me Harry Reid's a crook. Don't know what it is, but I'm sure it will show itself.

Location hidden

#51 Apr 14, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have personal knowledge, of course, but the gist of the buzz is that Reid was in negotiations with a Chinese company to purchase some of the land to install more solar panel farms.
In my opinion, Obama's spent the entire last 5 years weakening the US to provide an easier target. When he leaves office he'll likely take a role in the 'international' community. He, Reid and others have already paved the way for China and Putin.

Speaking of China and solar panels, shortly after the stimulus approval a Federal building was constructed, and I'll remember where later, using solar panels made in CHINA. Which was illegal use of stimulus $. The private field installation contractor bulked at installing them for that reason and was told to use them and be quiet.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#52 Apr 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, no one talks about Foster anymore, do they? Or White Water, come to think of it. At least Bill can say he was not friends with, or an associate of, anyone that died on the USS Cole. Friggin coward left an open invitation for 9/11/01 to happen. Guess he wasn't paying attention and was distracted de-regulating the banks leading directly to the 2008 financial implosion.
Bush tried to reinstate the regulations during both of his terms and could not get past the dem controlled senate.
Don't forget Ron Brown.
here ya go

Las Vegas, NV

#54 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The back of my head has always told me Harry Reid's a crook. Don't know what it is, but I'm sure it will show itself.
http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/harry-reids-last-r...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Three separate investigations into Foster's death all concluded he killed himself.

You're a nut.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#56 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an old filthy democrat. How could he not be a crook?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#57 Apr 15, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an old filthy democrat. How could he not be a crook?
Same way you're not a racist.

Oh, wait....never mind.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#58 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
In my opinion, Obama's spent the entire last 5 years weakening the US to provide an easier target. When he leaves office he'll likely take a role in the 'international' community. He, Reid and others have already paved the way for China and Putin.
Speaking of China and solar panels, shortly after the stimulus approval a Federal building was constructed, and I'll remember where later, using solar panels made in CHINA. Which was illegal use of stimulus $. The private field installation contractor bulked at installing them for that reason and was told to use them and be quiet.
Now just a minute. Some of your fellow wingnuts seem to champion Putin as some sort of macho reincarnation of democratic ideals akin to Ronnie Raygun on steroids, and now you come along and say he's a rotten apple?

I'm confused.

woof

Location hidden

#59 Apr 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now just a minute. Some of your fellow wingnuts seem to champion Putin as some sort of macho reincarnation of democratic ideals akin to Ronnie Raygun on steroids, and now you come along and say he's a rotten apple?
I'm confused.
woof
"Your fellow wingnuts"????

I should robotically spirit what someone says or thinks? You've got the wrong girl, Duke, Thought you would have figured out by now that I make up my own mind and have no problem being independent. Yes, you are confused.

Putin's a power hungry homicidal maniac, much like Hitler and Stalin. And when Barry leaves the service of the US, I predict you'll see a dramatic transformation in what he professes to be and what he actually is, and where his loyalty actually lies. Which is no where but in his own interests. This presidency is a stepping stone for him, no matter who gets trampled. Thing is he'll get trampled quickly.

Location hidden

#60 Apr 15, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Three separate investigations into Foster's death all concluded he killed himself.
You're a nut.
woof
Oh well if they INVESTIGATED. Like they investigated Benghazi and the IRS scandal? Fast and furious? And they were truthful, like they were about 'keep your plan...keep your doctor?' You are very naive. Keep believing what you read. dupe, and don't put any self thought into it. Another cog in the wheel of full government control. To hell with the constitution, right?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#61 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your fellow wingnuts"????
I should robotically spirit what someone says or thinks? You've got the wrong girl, Duke, Thought you would have figured out by now that I make up my own mind and have no problem being independent. Yes, you are confused.
Putin's a power hungry homicidal maniac, much like Hitler and Stalin. And when Barry leaves the service of the US, I predict you'll see a dramatic transformation in what he professes to be and what he actually is, and where his loyalty actually lies. Which is no where but in his own interests. This presidency is a stepping stone for him, no matter who gets trampled. Thing is he'll get trampled quickly.
Trampled works. Tampled by hogs would be nice since he a muslim.

Location hidden

#62 Apr 15, 2014
here ya go wrote:
Thank you! Now this should be front page and opening segment news. Great to have you on hand.

btw, I was told yesterday that China is getting impatient and wants the $ back that hey have lent us. Not the interest, the principal. Now I ask you, who has the stronger hand?

Location hidden

#64 Apr 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
The only value left in your posts is the unintentional comedy factor. It must have been some scene when that contractor bulked at installing those panels.
'bulked'?????

Washington Times

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/...

My husband is a private contractor and does fed work. There was some pretty loud 'balking.' RU has vast knowledge of unfair fed contracts also.

Obama and Reid are in bed with China and Hillary did their bidding and got us further in debt to them. It was all preplanned and the piper will demand payment.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#65 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well if they INVESTIGATED. Like they investigated Benghazi and the IRS scandal? Fast and furious? And they were truthful, like they were about 'keep your plan...keep your doctor?' You are very naive. Keep believing what you read. dupe, and don't put any self thought into it. Another cog in the wheel of full government control. To hell with the constitution, right?
I was wrong. There weren't three separate investigations, there were five.

Maybe you should call Glenn Beck, and have him get on the case. If today's episode of his show is any indication, he needs something to do. Not one mention of the Boston Bombings.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#66 Apr 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! Now this should be front page and opening segment news. Great to have you on hand.
btw, I was told yesterday that China is getting impatient and wants the $ back that hey have lent us. Not the interest, the principal. Now I ask you, who has the stronger hand?
I stand by my labelling of you as a wingnut.

That proposed facility is almost two hundred miles away from Bundy's ranch, and is no longer being contemplated to be built.

And Mr. Bundy availed himself of and was afforded due process, at least two or three times over twenty years. He even admits he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in grazing fees to the Department of Interior.

He simply disliked the results,

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 2 min Xenoid 1,160
CNN: Pizza crust mansion murderer brutally tort... 15 min Steinmetz 14
Brelo not guilty 23 min BizzyBee 1
BIZZY'S TRIADE! ..OH Boy! 23 min Big Johnson 37
Worst President in History 35 min Male 139
Affordable Care Act 46 min Male 167
Violent Crime Surges As Arrests Drop In Baltimo... 50 min Pope Che Reagan C... 16
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]