HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resig...

HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Apr 10, 2014
Published April 10, 2014
FoxNews.com

resigning
Published April 10, 2014
FoxNews.com
Facebook424 Twitter134 Gplus0

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is resigning from the Obama administration, Fox News confirms, a decision that closes one of the rockiest tenures in Obama's Cabinet.

Sebelius leaves the administration after the tumultuous launch of the Affordable Care Act exchanges last fall. Despite calls for her ouster from Republicans at the time, she stayed on until the enrollment period ended at the end of March.

The administration has since touted the surge in enrollment in the last few weeks, with Sebelius saying Thursday that 7.5 million American have now signed up for coverage under the law.

But the technical difficulties surrounding the launch, as well as ongoing concerns about the implementation of the law, continue to trail her. She leaves just one week after the enrollment period ended, and as a tough midterm election cycle expected to focus heavily on ObamaCare begins.

Fox News has learned that White House budget director Sylvia Burwell has been tapped to replace her. The Senate would have to confirm Burwell to the position.

Sebelius, having served five years with the president, was among the longest-serving Cabinet secretaries in the administration.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#2 Apr 10, 2014
Au revoir!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 10, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
Au revoir!
Maybe she and Lois Lerner can be bunk mates in a Fed prison.
Yeah, Obama takes care of women alright.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#5 Apr 10, 2014
Another Bulls Eye SL! Let's not forget how he set Hillary up too.

No telling what will come out in the next year that Oblamo will claim he knew nothing about.

The HHS secretary will forever be the poster child of a failed Oblamocare rollout.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
So does that make Kerry the biggest Buffoon in Oblamo's cabinet? Biden doesn't count since he qualifies for special Olympics.
SFF

Hamilton, OH

#7 Apr 10, 2014
She should be in jail or deported

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#8 Apr 11, 2014
This one belongs in a nursing home or psych ward:

4/11/14 Fox News

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi praised Sebelius' leadership during the rollout, saying she had "been forceful, effective, and essential."

"Her legacy will be found in the 7.5 million Americans signed up on the marketplaces so far, the 3.1 million people covered on their parents' plans, and the millions more gaining coverage through the expansion of Medicaid," Pelosi, D-Calif., said.
SFF

Hamilton, OH

#9 Apr 11, 2014
Every time I see a short bus I think, future democrats headed to Washington and I laugh when I think of Harry and Nancy sitting in the back row.
Duke for Mayor

Grafton, OH

#10 Apr 11, 2014
She is ugly, just like her father.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#12 Apr 12, 2014
Eleven days prior she said she was in it for the long haul.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Wonder what made her suddenly "resign".

Planet Earth

#13 Apr 12, 2014
SFF wrote:
Every time I see a short bus I think, future democrats headed to Washington and I laugh when I think of Harry and Nancy sitting in the back row.
I think Harry brought that Nevada standoff to an abrupt end in the hopes the minor-media would stop digging into what brought it about.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#14 Apr 12, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Harry brought that Nevada standoff to an abrupt end in the hopes the minor-media would stop digging into what brought it about.
Just wondering, do you know what brought that about?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#15 Apr 12, 2014
Lyndsay Woodrum wrote:
I actually find her attractive. Odious as a person but physically attractive.
That said, I'm not a fan of hers whatsoever but I don't think you can blame her for what happened. You can't write computer code until you have the regulations in place, and I think we all know who told her to delay writing regulations for political reasons. The word came from up above, from King Barry the Zero or from his boss Valerie or Mooch.
She is ugly and stupid.

woof

Planet Earth

#16 Apr 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering, do you know what brought that about?
woof
I don't have personal knowledge, of course, but the gist of the buzz is that Reid was in negotiations with a Chinese company to purchase some of the land to install more solar panel farms.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 12, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have personal knowledge, of course, but the gist of the buzz is that Reid was in negotiations with a Chinese company to purchase some of the land to install more solar panel farms.
It's not new news. Never underestimate the power of the Democrats and their Chinese connections.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/us-...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 Apr 13, 2014
Lyndsay Woodrum wrote:
<quoted text>For a 62-year old woman she's not so bad. At least she's thin, which is only about 2% of the population at that age. And she's head and shoulders above the typically female Democrat politician.
She looks ok but is no GILF.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#20 Apr 13, 2014
OK, in perspective I understand your thought that Pelosi is possibly attractive. But GOD man, there are so many women out there the thought is making my stomach spasm.

For example, Widest Rider is a quadruple bagger. Between the extreme obesity and a face that looks like a botched science experiment why would you even consider it.

Let's move this conversation along to something a bit less disgusting.

Thanks
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#21 Apr 13, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliven Bundy refused to pay his grazing fees. He was ordered by a Federal District Court to remove his cattle from public lands and pay his debt 14 years ago, and never did. Instead, he increased the degree of his purposeful trespass upon public land by permitting his livestock to graze on an even larger tract, paying no fees whatsoever.

He has cheated you and I, and every American by not paying his debt, thereby depriving the department of the Interior of badly needed funds that support such things as National Parks.

He now attempts to hoodwink well intentioned Americans into believing that he is some sort of patriot, being oppressed by the federal government. He is not. He's a rather well off businessman who has cheated you, me, and every single American citizen by turning a profit without paying his bills. But you won't hear about any of that from the protesters, or Alex Jones.

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district...

Twice in the past 14 years he has now been ordered to remove his cattle from public land, and has refused to do so.

He's a putz.

woof

Planet Earth

#22 Apr 13, 2014
His family's use of that land (140+ years) predates the beginning of such fees. Next we'll have to pay for picking berries in the national forest.
George

Hilliard, OH

#23 Apr 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliven Bundy refused to pay his grazing fees. He was ordered by a Federal District Court to remove his cattle from public lands and pay his debt 14 years ago, and never did. Instead, he increased the degree of his purposeful trespass upon public land by permitting his livestock to graze on an even larger tract, paying no fees whatsoever.
He has cheated you and I, and every American by not paying his debt, thereby depriving the department of the Interior of badly needed funds that support such things as National Parks.
He now attempts to hoodwink well intentioned Americans into believing that he is some sort of patriot, being oppressed by the federal government. He is not. He's a rather well off businessman who has cheated you, me, and every single American citizen by turning a profit without paying his bills. But you won't hear about any of that from the protesters, or Alex Jones.
http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/district...
Twice in the past 14 years he has now been ordered to remove his cattle from public land, and has refused to do so.
He's a putz.
woof
Hmmm...
Replace the following words:
Auntie Zeituni for Cliven Bundy
She for He
Federal Immigration Court for Federal District Court
Collecting benefits for Paying Debt
Massachusetts DTA for National Parks
Oppressed refugee for Oppressed patriot
Ordered to leave for Ordered to remove

See how that works, Douchie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comey Interview 3 hr White Fangs 127
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 4 hr Spook 49
Looking for a friend !!! 4 hr Conkel 4
Keep Scott Pruitt But Only at Min Wage Salary! 4 hr God Bless Bloomberg 23
Hi. I'm Holly Hylton and I was just doing my jo... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Sean Hannity 6 hr Let Freedom Ring 23
TrumpRussia's a chauffeur and gopher for GOP 6 hr Leftist handjob 12

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages