Columbus 3RD Highest Taxes in Nation

Columbus 3RD Highest Taxes in Nation

Posted in the Columbus Forum

animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Columbus 3RD Highest Taxes in Nation

Columbus residents are hit by the one-two punch of sales and property taxes that are higher than most.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-us-cities...

more than LA, Chicago, or even NYC....Baby!

~no charge

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2013
animal control wrote:
Columbus 3RD Highest Taxes in Nation
Columbus residents are hit by the one-two punch of sales and property taxes that are higher than most.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-us-cities...
more than LA, Chicago, or even NYC....Baby!
~no charge
Don't forget Coleman's 2.5% city income tax that's mainly paid by those of us who don't even live inside his fetid city limits.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Recent headlines indicate Columbus is vying for 2016 DNC/RNC convention and 2024 Olympics.

Open those wallets even wider.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Coleman's 2.5% city income tax that's mainly paid by those of us who don't even live inside his fetid city limits.
I say "you're welcome" every time I drive past those fountains.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#5 Mar 2, 2013
-tip- wrote:
Recent headlines indicate Columbus is vying for 2016 DNC/RNC convention and 2024 Olympics.
Open those wallets even wider.
Thankfully, our chances of landing either are nil. Especially the Olympics. Imagine building, and being stuck with, 40,000 more hotel rooms, an Olympic village to accommodate 60,000 athletes and officials, an entirely new 21st century public transit system and great crowd pleasers like a velodrome and a media center. Want an instant ticket to bankruptcy? Host an Olympiad.
And to think, people complain about Nationwide Arena...
hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2013
Hail! animal control is back! Glad to find things are still 'no charge.'

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I say "you're welcome" every time I drive past those fountains.
And every time I see some freak show advertised for the Lincoln Theater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 4 min d pants 25
Poll Who Do You Support For President 9 min d pants 413
Deal with the Devil 25 min Doc 16
News Supporters of Ohio charter-school reforms urge ... 25 min They cannot kill ... 3
Obama and share the wealth? 29 min They cannot kill ... 6
Hillbilly H 2 hr know what I mean ... 2
Hey Big Johnson! 3 hr know what I mean ... 1
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 4 hr d pants 209
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages