Local 'Justice For Trayvon' Rally Held In Downtown Columbus

Jul 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBNS

Dozens of people took part in a Wednesday rally calling for 'Justice For Trayvon."

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jul 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Please everybody! PLEASE! Will or can people come together and riot and agitate for the removal of Martin Luther Kink, Jr. holiday and have it replaced with Saint Treycoon martyr of lean and groid thuggery. Only then will justice be had...and well, ok...George Zimmerman dragged for 80 miles behind a carjacked Escalade.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

trayvon got his justice in that FL courtroom.
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

now hey now wrote:
Please everybody! PLEASE! Will or can people come together and riot and agitate for the removal of Martin Luther Kink, Jr. holiday and have it replaced with Saint Treycoon martyr of lean and groid thuggery. Only then will justice be had...and well, ok...George Zimmerman dragged for 80 miles behind a carjacked Escalade.
We need to start calling Zimmerman a retroactive abortionist. Then the left will be all for him shoot the ashtrays of the world.
tara

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

U all need help if it was you kod u would feel different he didn't deserve to die

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

tara wrote:
U all need help if it was you kod u would feel different he didn't deserve to die
He died because he was a thug who made a bad decision by attacking Zimmerman.
O Malarkey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

tara wrote:
God, Allah or Darwin thought otherwise.
now hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

tara wrote:
Take note everybody! This groid here is Rachael "I be smarts" Jeantel's tutor!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

What a lame bunch of Obama knee-padders yesterday. Add up all the attendance figures from the 100 rallies and COMBINED they total less than a sold out Blue Jackets game...200 in Columbus, 500 in New York, a whopping 60 in Boston.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

TeaParty racists will be holding counter demonstrations on the internet. That way they can stay in their trailers and won't have to identify themselves.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
What a lame bunch of Obama knee-padders yesterday. Add up all the attendance figures from the 100 rallies and COMBINED they total less than a sold out Blue Jackets game...200 in Columbus, 500 in New York, a whopping 60 in Boston.
How many rallied for Zimmerman?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He died because he was a thug who made a bad decision by attacking Zimmerman.
He died because his attacker had a gun and he didn't.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WDRussell wrote:
TeaParty racists will be holding counter demonstrations on the internet. That way they can stay in their trailers and won't have to identify themselves.
There's nothing to demonstrate about, booner. The jury system worked and justice was done.
Silly blacks...always have to be stirring it up.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
He died because his attacker had a gun and he didn't.
woof
We know you're perfectly fine with blacks beating white people to death.
Get over it, Eric. Your boy Ashtray was trash.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
How many rallied for Zimmerman?
Why would that be necessary? Justice was done. Normal people accept a jury's decision and move on.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

WDRussell wrote:
In Marion there were dumb white kids marching for trayvon while smart white men were on the other side of.the street signing up people for conceled carry classes. So which were the racists?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>We know you're perfectly fine with blacks beating white people to death.
Get over it, Eric. Your boy Ashtray was trash.
I'm perfectly fine with residents calling the police and waiting for them to show up if their lives aren't in imminent threat of being snuffed.

You must be fine with vigilantes unnecessarily placing themselves in danger by pursuing unarmed juveniles with guns.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

WDRussell wrote:
That's the same method I hear they use with school boards.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

For the black racist in East Liverpool:

(Note for the leftist illiterates: Roderick Scott was black, Christopher Cervini was white and 17 years old.)

Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty

Not guilty: The verdict in the manslaughter trial of Roderick Scott. After more than 19 hours of deliberations over two days, a jury acquitted the Greece man in the shooting death of Christopher Cervini, 17, last April.

"I just want to say thank you to the people who believed in me, who stood by me,” Scott said following the verdict.“I still have my regrets for the Cervini family; it's still an unfortunate situation for them. I am happy that at least this chapter is over."

As deliberations dragged on over two days and the jury asked for testimony to be read back, Scott admits he didn't know how it would all turn out.

"I was nervous of course,” he said.“You never know what direction this whole thing is going to turn, so I have no idea. But it worked out and I feel that justice (was) served today."

Cervini's family members say justice wasn't served. They say Christopher was murdered in cold blood, that he'd never been in trouble and Scott acted as judge, jury and executioner.

"The message is that we can all go out and get guns and feel anybody that we feel is threatening us and lie about the fact,” said Jim Cervini, Christopher’s father.“My son never threatened anybody. He was a gentle child, his nature was gentle, he was a good person and he was never, ever arrested for anything, and has never been in trouble. He was 16 years and four months old, and he was slaughtered."

Scott says he acted in self defense when he confronted Cervini and two others saying they were stealing from neighbors cars. He told them he had a gun and ordered them to freeze and wait for police.

Scott says he shot Cervini twice when the victim charged toward him yelling he was going to get Scott.

"How can this happen to a beautiful, sweet child like that?” asked Cervini’s aunt Carol Cervini.“All he wanted to do was go home. And then for them to say, he was saying,'Please don't kill me. I'm just a kid,' and he just kept on shooting him."

Scott says the last seven months have been difficult for him and his family. If he could go back to the events in the early morning hours of April 4, there are things he says he would do differently.

"If it meant a person not losing their life, absolutely,” he said.“Would I still have tried to stop what was going on? That I would have done. But if I knew ahead of time that I could do something to help somebody from losing their life, I don't want anyone to lose their life."

Scott says the first thing he was going to do was go home and get a good night sleep. When asked if he'll continue living in his current home, which is just one street away from the Cervini's, he said “for the time being.”

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Why would that be necessary? Justice was done. Normal people accept a jury's decision and move on.
I really have not heard much objection to the jury's verdict.

What I have heard is a lot of people objecting to the prior modifications of self defense statutes brought about as a result of lobbying by the NRA and ALEC.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm perfectly fine with residents calling the police and waiting for them to show up if their lives aren't in imminent threat of being snuffed.
You must be fine with vigilantes unnecessarily placing themselves in danger by pursuing unarmed juveniles with guns.
woof
Define "pursuit." There wasn't one. Zimmerman returned to his truck and was attacked. And I have no problem with CCW. It works, as proven by this case.
Keep crying those buckets of tears, Eric. Or better yet, join Reader in her self-imposed exile of butthurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Old Guy 29,118
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 16 min Reality Speaks 81
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 51 min Reality Speaks 158
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 2,898
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 2 hr Andrew Nice Day 8
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr not 2,214
Are PEDOphiles Born That Way 7 hr STFU Breeders 17
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 16 hr Heaven Leigh 2,217
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••