Next Last
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#45 Nov 3, 2013
Vets, YOU EARNED IT!!!!!!
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#46 Nov 3, 2013
This shows the qualifications under each priority level at the VA.

http://www.va.gov/healthbenefits/resources/pr...

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#49 Nov 4, 2013
Rowdy Rowdy Rowdy......my old cancelled policy WAS cherry picked by the free market system. My new policy must reflect new marxist directives to increase coverage and thereby raise my premiums and deductibles. Insurance companies do not pay for the extra risk, we do. I know many Obama supporters just can't grasp this concept thinking that because of these directives they will simply comply and go broke to be good corporate citizens. Doesn't work that way. Not sure what your point is other that point out that Obama lied and my policy fricken died. There's just no getting around it, he's a lying baaaaastard and apparently doesn't much care. Why should he, his whole presidency is built of such lies this being the crowning acheivement. I am not made because I feel betrayed. Nor am I surprised. I knew this would happen 5 years ago. I am mad because the steam roller is now rolling. The deed is upon us. The lie meets reality. F345uk all you kumbaya Obama bootlickers. Sing me some money for my insurance premiums. While your at it, sing some for those who can't afford the big brother rates either.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#50 Nov 4, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
Rowdy Rowdy Rowdy......my old cancelled policy WAS cherry picked by the free market system. My new policy must reflect new marxist directives to increase coverage and thereby raise my premiums and deductibles. Insurance companies do not pay for the extra risk, we do. I know many Obama supporters just can't grasp this concept thinking that because of these directives they will simply comply and go broke to be good corporate citizens. Doesn't work that way. Not sure what your point is other that point out that Obama lied and my policy fricken died. There's just no getting around it, he's a lying baaaaastard and apparently doesn't much care. Why should he, his whole presidency is built of such lies this being the crowning acheivement. I am not made because I feel betrayed. Nor am I surprised. I knew this would happen 5 years ago. I am mad because the steam roller is now rolling. The deed is upon us. The lie meets reality. F345uk all you kumbaya Obama bootlickers. Sing me some money for my insurance premiums. While your at it, sing some for those who can't afford the big brother rates either.
You thought I was defending Obamacare ? Not for a minute! Just stating the fact that if we could streamline our coverage, we could save a bunch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President (Apr '14) 2 hr Pale Rider 167
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 2 hr Hank 75
FROM THE FOG OF WAR a New hillary! 3 hr Duke for Mayor 12
News Columbus Man Charged With Aiding ISIS 6 hr They cannot kill ... 4
For Cat Lovers Only! 6 hr They cannot kill ... 16
ASK YOURSELF "DOES AMERICA DESERVE MORE EMBARAS... 7 hr Seriouslady 6
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 58
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 10 hr Duke for Mayor 64
More from around the web

Columbus People Search