Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

"She now knows the truth. She admitted:“I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”

When voters fired her boss in the 2010 elections, she had to get another job and that meant she had to shop for health care, too. Three years ago, she got a plan that cost $225 a month with a $2,500 deductible. But then her health care company sent a letter a few weeks ago.

“Blue Cross,” she said,“stated my current coverage would expire on Dec. 31, and here are my options: I can have a plan with similar benefits for $647.12 [or] I can have a plan with similar [but higher] pricing for $322.32 but with a $6,500 deductible.”

She went on,“Blue Cross also tells me that if I don’t pick one of the options, they will just assume I want the one for $647.… Someone please tell me why my premium in January will be $356 more than in December?”…

“And I was excited that previously uninsured people could now get insurance on the open market. But this is not affordable to me.”

http://www.catholicvote.org/i-spent-two-years...
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
"She now knows the truth. She admitted:“I have now learned that I was wrong. Very wrong.”
When voters fired her boss in the 2010 elections, she had to get another job and that meant she had to shop for health care, too. Three years ago, she got a plan that cost $225 a month with a $2,500 deductible. But then her health care company sent a letter a few weeks ago.
“Blue Cross,” she said,“stated my current coverage would expire on Dec. 31, and here are my options: I can have a plan with similar benefits for $647.12 [or] I can have a plan with similar [but higher] pricing for $322.32 but with a $6,500 deductible.”
She went on,“Blue Cross also tells me that if I don’t pick one of the options, they will just assume I want the one for $647.… Someone please tell me why my premium in January will be $356 more than in December?”…
“And I was excited that previously uninsured people could now get insurance on the open market. But this is not affordable to me.”
http://www.catholicvote.org/i-spent-two-years...
When the government mandates that everyone buy something and mandates specifications of that mandated purchase why would any rational logical thinker believe it would not increase in price?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

People who have been defending Obamacare were thinking all along that it would be like Canadian national healthcare. Surprise!!!!!!!!!!
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Presto! Ha! Now she's a racist! What a "H8TER"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
When the government mandates that everyone buy something and mandates specifications of that mandated purchase why would any rational logical thinker believe it would not increase in price?
It's unconsitutional, Spookerini. The gov can't dictate that anyone has to purchase anything. SO SCOTUS skirted it by declaring ACA a 'tax.' Which is unconstitutional as it's taxation without representation.

This this is going to fall under it's own weight. No one can afford the rates and healthcare providers are walking away from medicine or refusing to accept Obamacare. And they are free to do both.

And the dems are about a week away from dropping the individual mandate for a year. Here, the local Ironworkers union is organizing to self-insure and other unions are very unhappy.

The MSM is reporting on it and Obama's lies about it.

Anyone who applies for it, in anyway, is handing their privacy (like we have any now) over to every fed agency to be used against them in the future.

The emperor truly has no clothes and he'll limp out of office a laughing stock, probably before his term expires.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

rowdy01 wrote:
People who have been defending Obamacare were thinking all along that it would be like Canadian national healthcare. Surprise!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say, my friends in Ontario are happy with their healthcare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

BUT...folks I know in England and France are NOT happy with theirs.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say, my friends in Ontario are happy with their healthcare.
Then they've never been seriously ill or severely injured.
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
It's unconsitutional, Spookerini. The gov can't dictate that anyone has to purchase anything. SO SCOTUS skirted it by declaring ACA a 'tax.' Which is unconstitutional as it's taxation without representation.
This this is going to fall under it's own weight. No one can afford the rates and healthcare providers are walking away from medicine or refusing to accept Obamacare. And they are free to do both.
And the dems are about a week away from dropping the individual mandate for a year. Here, the local Ironworkers union is organizing to self-insure and other unions are very unhappy.
The MSM is reporting on it and Obama's lies about it.
Anyone who applies for it, in anyway, is handing their privacy (like we have any now) over to every fed agency to be used against them in the future.
The emperor truly has no clothes and he'll limp out of office a laughing stock, probably before his term expires.
The Supreme court has once again demonstrated how anti freedom it is. And as for Barry leaving office early? Only if he is in a coffin. African despots never leave early.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
African despots never leave early.
Well, there is one way to get him out early. Unfortunately that way gives us Joe Biden as President and turns him into a martyr.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Funny as hell and worth the click:

A fine bit of Alinsky-style guerrilla politics by State Sen. Brian Kelsey. The expression on Sebelius’ face says it all.

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

"As I have noted in the past, despite various people’s repeated insistence on his genius, there’s not much actual evidence that Obama is especially bright. While evidence to the contrary keeps piling up... "
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

PHOTO OF THE WEEK: Check out the book a Republican state senator in TN gave Kathleen Sebelius today in Memphis. Hilarious! She appears to be unamused.

http://cdn.pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content...

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

My good policy is going up.....and my deductible is skyrocketing. Obama lied, my policy died.

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

We are in our late fifties. I'm sure glad I am forced to pay for maternity care now. Obama lied, my policy died.

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Smokefoot lied, my policy died.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Then they've never been seriously ill or severely injured.
I was in no way defending Canadian healthcare, just referring to how people are paying for it.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Shanikwah wrote:
We are in our late fifties. I'm sure glad I am forced to pay for maternity care now. Obama lied, my policy died.
Sadly, no insurance company is going to let you cherrypick the coverage you want/need. We would all save big bucks if we could.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in no way defending Canadian healthcare, just referring to how people are paying for it.
I know. I was referring to SL's friends as no doubt the healthy types who have yet to face a life changing medical event. My uncle in Brampton didn't get his bypass in Buffalo for the scenery. He pulled nearly six figures out of his retirement to stay alive after being told he would wait six months at home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I know. I was referring to SL's friends as no doubt the healthy types who have yet to face a life changing medical event. My uncle in Brampton didn't get his bypass in Buffalo for the scenery. He pulled nearly six figures out of his retirement to stay alive after being told he would wait six months at home.
They're fairly 'young' and lifelong Canadians. Yes, anyone with the financial resources in CDN, UK, FRANCE and some other countries bings themselves and their diagnosis here asap.

The prince of Dubai came here when diganosed with cancer. Sadly, he did not beat it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama Resign From Office? 1 hr Teabaggers Unite 568
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 4 hr NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 4 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 5 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 5 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 5 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Reality speaks 28,424
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••