Dear coward...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#109 May 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody here gives a crap where you went to college.
woof
nobody here gives a crap about anything you say.

it is just fun making a larger fool of you in public.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#110 May 10, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody here gives a crap about anything you say.
it is just fun making a larger fool of you in public.
One can only imagine the spectacle he is in a courtroom.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#111 May 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your envy is noted.
Funny...Reader, Glitter, GoKeefe, Sterling, Kosmik...they've all told us where they went. What are you and your daughter so afraid of?
Yes Paco, I always measure my actions against those of you and your cohorts.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#112 May 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Appalled at their stupidity. It's usually the ones who are to cowardly to admit where they went, if they went to college at all.
That would be tools like...you.
It must be frustrating that your crowning achievement in life, the one thing that you have that you think sets you apart from everybody else, is earning a bachelor's degree with a mediocre GPA. It's been all down hill from there, eh 3.1?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#113 May 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be frustrating that your crowning achievement in life, the one thing that you have that you think sets you apart from everybody else, is earning a bachelor's degree with a mediocre GPA. It's been all down hill from there, eh 3.1?
The reason that was originally brought up is your stereotyping of the right as unintelligent.

I don't figure that he holds it as the crowning achievement of his life.

And considering you got 0.0, 3.1 is better

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#114 May 10, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be frustrating that your crowning achievement in life, the one thing that you have that you think sets you apart from everybody else, is earning a bachelor's degree with a mediocre GPA. It's been all down hill from there, eh 3.1?
It certainly sets me above you, who apparently never attended a class in anything past grade 12.
As I said, the ignorance of quality institutions among you lefties is appalling.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#115 May 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Your envy is noted.
Funny...Reader, Glitter, GoKeefe, Sterling, Kosmik...they've all told us where they went. What are you and your daughter so afraid of?
No, George. I have not.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#116 May 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, George. I have not.
Then you lied about where you went in Michigan, huh?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#117 May 10, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
No, George. I have not.
HA HA HA HA

Sure you did

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOOE99V99...

"I'm an alum of Michigan State. Michigan was our arch rival. Except when they play Ohio."

hope this helps
http://www.webmd.com/brain/memory-loss

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#118 May 10, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA
Sure you did
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOOE99V99...
"I'm an alum of Michigan State. Michigan was our arch rival. Except when they play Ohio."
hope this helps
http://www.webmd.com/brain/memory-loss
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Reader caught again in a lie. Now will claim "stalking."
She's dialing 911 as we speak.
Che Riggin Crist

Akron, OH

#119 May 10, 2013
What a leftist caught?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#120 May 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Reader caught again in a lie. Now will claim "stalking."
She's dialing 911 as we speak.
Reader lying? Oh, she deserves a pizza for that one. Get on it Georgie.

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#121 May 10, 2013
To paraphrase BILL ENGVALL

Heeeerrre's your pizza
kmh

Lancaster, OH

#122 May 10, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Reader caught again in a lie. Now will claim "stalking."
She's dialing 911 as we speak.
REPORTED FOR VIOLATION OF TOPIX TOS

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#123 May 10, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA
Sure you did
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TOOE99V99...
"I'm an alum of Michigan State. Michigan was our arch rival. Except when they play Ohio."
hope this helps
http://www.webmd.com/brain/memory-loss
She needs this:

http://www.peoplepolarity.com/wp-content/uplo...
The Boss

Lancaster, OH

#124 May 10, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Reader lying? Oh, she deserves a pizza for that one. Get on it Georgie.
Knock it off. Now.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#127 May 10, 2013
The Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off. Now.
Shut up, Johnson. Your mom was busted. Live with it.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#128 May 10, 2013
The Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock it off. Now.
Knock what off, now?
thins

Columbus, OH

#129 May 10, 2013
maybe we need to think before we start typing?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#130 May 10, 2013
The cowards pulled the thread from the list. Reader's kneepads are working OT today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 11 min MarkJ- 120
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 21 min They cannot kill ... 13
BREAKING: John Glenn Croaks!!! 1 hr oldguy 15
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 2 hr slim is sexy 6
People of Topix 2 hr UTrashy 39
Drumpf's Latest Cabinet Picks: Mayor McCheese, ... 4 hr anonymous 12
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 5 hr Big Johnson 19

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages