Ohio Poll Worker Voted Twice for Obama
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#41 Feb 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I just saw your apology. Thank you.
You make the mistake of thinking Hamilton and Franklin Counties are representative of their surrounding metro area. Those counties will likely never go GOP for president again in our lifetime. And Franklin is solid blue across the board aside from the suburbs north of I-70.
You should probably apologize to him now for calling him a liar when he had simply made a mistake.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#42 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have thought that Colby College would have taught their students the fallacy of drawing broad conclusions based on limited evidence. The gap between believing that photo ID is not a cost effective means of dealing with practically nonexistent in person voting fraud to not being outraged by voter fraud un general is huge. You aren't much of an advertisement for that school.
what....you run to another thread, after being made a fool on another.
how about thumb print scanner at polling booth?
problem solved.
you aint in the system, you aint voting.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#43 Feb 8, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what....you run to another thread, after being made a fool on another.
how about thumb print scanner at polling booth?
problem solved.
you aint in the system, you aint voting.
What are you talking about?

Is today one of your, "I don't pay any taxes because I am an off shore tycoon" days or is it a "I have 3 jobs" day?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#44 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should probably apologize to him now for calling him a liar when he had simply made a mistake.
He apologized and I thanked him for it.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#45 Feb 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>He apologized and I thanked him for it.
Right. And you called him a liar for making what was obviously an honest mistake. A decent person would apologize for that.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#46 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And you called him a liar for making what was obviously an honest mistake. A decent person would apologize for that.
From his post #16:

"Oh, and Ohio ALREADY requires a photo ID. Dumbass."

You'd apologize after that? Not in a million years.
WesselsRipMyFles h

Springdale, AR

#47 Feb 8, 2013
Impeach Darth Soetoro aka "He's your daddy", aka "The Anointed One", aka "The First Black Lincoln" aka, Barack Hussein Obama, Mmm,Mmm,Mmm.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#48 Feb 8, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>From his post #16:
"Oh, and Ohio ALREADY requires a photo ID. Dumbass."
You'd apologize after that? Not in a million years.
You then proceded to write:
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio DOES NOT require a photo ID, you liar:
You also called him a tool.

He then said that he had made a mistake and apologized for it.

You should apologize for calling him a liar. Why is that so hard for you to do?
Zoe

Circleville, OH

#49 Feb 8, 2013
Typical democratic voter, either dishonest or borderline illiterate, possibly a combination of the two.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#50 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You then proceded to write:
<quoted text>
You also called him a tool.
He then said that he had made a mistake and apologized for it.
You should apologize for calling him a liar. Why is that so hard for you to do?
HE apologized and I thanked him for doing so. Obviously he's less concerned about it than you.
Grow up, little girl.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#51 Feb 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Absurd nonsense.
We are not 'broke,' there's no such thing when talking about macroeconomics and a nation the size and wealth of the U.S.
"Center-left economic policies" have nothing to do with it, since many of the responsible deregulatory laws were passed by and supported by Republicans, though signed by a Democrat.
The U.S. has never been "socialist," so "frugal socialist" makes no sense in an American context.
Your claims about Nixon and Keynesianism are correct, since Keynesian Economics have been the accepted standard since the '30s, but I'm not sure where the bizarre remark about abortions comes from. Some anti-choice conspiracy lunacy, it would appear.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/23/nixo...

Uh, that is a real left wing source saying where Nixon wanted mixed race to be aborted.

There is no "choice" for the unborn, abortion is an admission of irresponsibility, and while it should be banned, it should also end in sterilization.

Contrary to left-wing opinion, Keynesianism is not the standard.

If it was, Argentina would be among the most prosperous countries.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#52 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And you called him a liar for making what was obviously an honest mistake. A decent person would apologize for that.
Post 16: Claim that Ohio requires photo ID
Post 21: George corrects him
Post 28: Professor admits that he was incorrect

Post 16 was worded in a manner that suggested no doubt, it would be correct if he said "Indiana" instead of "Ohio" but he didn't.

Therefore Post 21 is correct
Adif understanding

United States

#53 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hamilton County voted 52.5% for the Occupier, Ohio at large voted 50.7% for the Occupier.
Hamilton is therefore more left-wing than Ohio in general.
The surrounding counties do not factor into the "Hamilton County Area" as no such thing exists. A Cincinnati MSA does exist, but you were not talking about that.
Unless voter fraud is the reasoning for the %

With access to the list of absentee voters in a precinct, It would be nothing for someone to organize a late push to vote for the ones who didn't show. It might be interesting if they sent out thank you for voting postcards with 800 numbers to call if you think you received it in error.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#54 Feb 8, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Unless voter fraud is the reasoning for the %
With access to the list of absentee voters in a precinct, It would be nothing for someone to organize a late push to vote for the ones who didn't show. It might be interesting if they sent out thank you for voting postcards with 800 numbers to call if you think you received it in error.
Frothing at the mouth over fraud doesn't achieve as much as concerns over the failure of the ORCA program and the lack of boots on the ground for the turnout.

The Ds have a tremendous digital edge and hundreds of permanent employees.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#55 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
If this can be proven, I will certainly celebrate. But there are only 19 cases, we need thousands to credibly argue that the fraud is as prevalent as we think it is.
Someone, and I'd have to back and ask now who it was, told my boss that 800,000 absentee military votes were not counted in Florida.

Nov.5, 2012 The Washington Post had a full page ad of 500, high ranking military officer's names listed with their confrimation they supported Romney and looked forward to serving him as their Commander in Chief. I can't believe VA went blue. They have so much military and coal mining.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56 Feb 8, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Unless voter fraud is the reasoning for the %
With access to the list of absentee voters in a precinct, It would be nothing for someone to organize a late push to vote for the ones who didn't show. It might be interesting if they sent out thank you for voting postcards with 800 numbers to call if you think you received it in error.
Good idea. I'll assist with the clerical organization and maybe even get us some financial backing. No resident of OH can participate.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#57 Feb 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone, and I'd have to back and ask now who it was, told my boss that 800,000 absentee military votes were not counted in Florida.
Nov.5, 2012 The Washington Post had a full page ad of 500, high ranking military officer's names listed with their confrimation they supported Romney and looked forward to serving him as their Commander in Chief. I can't believe VA went blue. They have so much military and coal mining.
A. About the mil absentees in Florida, that smells of a rumor, it might be smelling close to the truth nationwide, but there is no way that 800K mil voters are registered in Florida and vote absentee. There are only 1.4 million people active duty, I doubt more than half live in Florida.

VA went D for several reasons

1. VA has a higher than average black population. "Trayvon" and "voter suppression" ramped up the black turnout.

2. VA is dominated by NoVA, dependent on the continuing flow of taxpayer cash into Fairfax, Loudon and Prince William counties. All three have tremendous populations that need .gov money for their existence.

3. The .mil vote was scared by the LIVs that said that Romney would start war with Iran. Obama also did a lot of pandering on jobs for veterans. The GOP voted down a bill in Congress that was written by Reid to have more deficit spending on a "veterans jobs program", it was BS but carried a targeted political impact.

Now, with the sequester cuts coming, some people might be convinced to kick out Mark Warner in 2014, especially if Gov McDonnell runs against him.

If Cuccinelli wins this November, and I think he will if he doesn't make any gaffes, then the odds are heavier that Warner is toast the next year.

If he loses this year, VA is now to be called "South Maryland"
Adif understanding

United States

#58 Feb 8, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. I'll assist with the clerical organization and maybe even get us some financial backing. No resident of OH can participate.
I can't participate in it. I live in OH but besides that, I have a checkered past that would smear most any attempts at legitimacy. I was throwing it out as a what if. If you want to play with the idea, go right ahead. I'm just not someone who will make it easy to accomplish anything contructive.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. And you called him a liar for making what was obviously an honest mistake. A decent person would apologize for that.
Will you ever learn to stay out of what is between two other people and has nothing to do with you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#60 Feb 8, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ds have a tremendous digital edge and hundreds of permanent employees.
Bingo. And Bruce Springstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recount Collapses 17 min Snap Crackle and Pop 25
Abe To Visit Pearl Harbor After Christmas 26 min 1 and 1 and 1 is 3 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 57 min d pants 217
Religion in our schools..... 57 min every troll here ... 50
Trump TOUR 3 hr Pale Rider 11
News Crime Stoppers | 'Halloween' mask part of late ... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Can the Democrat Party Heal itself? Or... 8 hr Seriouslady 16
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 21 hr Reality Speaks 84

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages