Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of funds | The Col...

The Rev. Rod Parsley, megapastor and televangelist, has issued a desperate plea for money, telling his flock that he is facing a "demonically inspired financial attack" that is threatening his ministry. Full Story
First Prev
of 38
Next Last
Angel

Columbus, OH

#783 Mar 25, 2013
Man is not your salvation.
Marie Anonymous

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#784 May 27, 2013
Have you ever thought about checking a true Jesus ministry? Ernest Angley Ministries. Things are done decently and in order at all times.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#785 May 28, 2013
Marie Anonymous wrote:
Have you ever thought about checking a true Jesus ministry? Ernest Angley Ministries. Things are done decently and in order at all times.
I used to consider the guy to be one big joke ... Even Robin Williams made fun of him ("Can you say 'baby'?")

But you're right. He seems to be a good guy. I haven't heard of any scandals over there.
Enzyte Bob

United States

#787 May 28, 2013
Theresa Mullins

Columbus, OH

#788 Aug 21, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
This is NOT true. I am a member and have never been asked to do this. Give me a break.
You a Liar! They make you fill out all dat paper work when you become a member it includes work history, social security # AND PAYROLL INFO you even got to sign a "promise paper" saying youll pay the tithe up no matter what. You a joke lyin fool
Theresa Mullins

Columbus, OH

#789 Aug 21, 2013
Jesus Lives wrote:
<quoted text>That's the thing he uses the money for God. God never tells someone to stop giving. The reason Rod is so blessed is because God recognizes that he knows how to give.
Rod Parsley is a Warlock you deceived fool
ATHEIST

Columbus, OH

#790 Aug 22, 2013
Rod Parsley wants your 10% so he can live like a KING while you struggle in debt!
Vncnz12

Uniontown, OH

#791 Aug 22, 2013
Rod Parsley, Haghee. Swaggart, Jim Bob Baker etc are nothing more than a bunch of parasites. They are master con men at getting money out of those that they cant not offer much, the uneducated, the gullible, by giving true faith in God a bad name.Their apocalypse BS has been going on since the late 1800s. I DO believe in God but cannot stand these TV hyppoccrites mixing their political views with religion. They are the new PT barnums who believed that there was a sucker born every minute. How right he was!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#792 Aug 23, 2013
Theresa Mullins wrote:
<quoted text>
Rod Parsley is a Warlock you deceived fool
Obama is a clown!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#793 Aug 23, 2013
Theresa Mullins wrote:
<quoted text>
You a Liar! They make you fill out all dat paper work when you become a member it includes work history, social security # AND PAYROLL INFO you even got to sign a "promise paper" saying youll pay the tithe up no matter what. You a joke lyin fool
You must have gone in the church and asked for money for your bills, etc. and been turned down. Your anger is obvious!
Dont get me started

Columbus, OH

#794 Aug 23, 2013
If you pray at home you can save a ton of money. I wouldn't pay one red cent to these rascals so they can drive their Bentleys and Mercedes Benz and vacation in Italy. If their lifestyle starts to suffer (bad economy)they're going to beg for more money. I dare any one of you to call these Church's and ask for help then get back and tell us what they said. They will keep referring you to some other place until you're tired of calling.
Dont get me started

Columbus, OH

#795 Aug 23, 2013
ATHEIST wrote:
Rod Parsley wants your 10% so he can live like a KING while you struggle in debt!
He can have 10% of my debt...HAHAHA
kat

Cleveland, OH

#796 Aug 23, 2013
Joan wrote:
Maybe this "demonically inspired financial attack" is actually intervention by a just
God.
My thoughts, exactly, Joan!
heres another one

Columbus, OH

#798 Sep 7, 2013
I heard he has gold plated faucets in his house. Does anyone know if this is true?
Brother Charles

Columbus, OH

#799 Sep 7, 2013
heres another one wrote:
I heard he has gold plated faucets in his house. Does anyone know if this is true?
So what if he does? It's no business of yours.
truth

Saint Petersburg, FL

#801 Mar 7, 2014
That man goes to Wahsington through the Center for Moral Clarity and defends the Christian faith before our government. He also is regaurded amongst the Pentecostal Denominations as one of the Generals of the faith for this generation. He was the first preacher to preach Jesus in Russia after the iron curtain fell. He has a Bible college that has unleashed hundreds of Pastors into our culture filled with the power of God. He has ministries in over 130 nations around the world. And because someone blessed him with a nice car, and a nice house and because he was blessed with a plane to travel in to preach you people are going to dog him? In the last month he has led over 300 people to Jesus Christ. Many of which dont even attend his local church. But because he talks about if a man sows seed he reaps a harvest, and challanges Christians to give to God so they can recieve Gods blessing on their finances he much be a false prophet huh? Here is a thought. How about when you people accomplish for God what he has then you can talk. Other wise Honor the man of God so God can honor you. Shame on you all this is sad. Oh that money that he asks for, just a note. I sowed a 300 dollar seed 7 years ago in that church. At the time I was a 24 year old kid starving to preach while everyone was telling me I wasnt called. i walked out of the sanctuary got a phone call and got to preach for the first time. Now i am an associate pastor in a church runing 322 people in it. I wouldn't knock giving until you choose to try it.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#802 Mar 7, 2014
truth wrote:
That man goes to Wahsington through the Center for Moral Clarity and defends the Christian faith before our government. He also is regaurded amongst the Pentecostal Denominations as one of the Generals of the faith for this generation. He was the first preacher to preach Jesus in Russia after the iron curtain fell. He has a Bible college that has unleashed hundreds of Pastors into our culture filled with the power of God. He has ministries in over 130 nations around the world. And because someone blessed him with a nice car, and a nice house and because he was blessed with a plane to travel in to preach you people are going to dog him? In the last month he has led over 300 people to Jesus Christ. Many of which dont even attend his local church. But because he talks about if a man sows seed he reaps a harvest, and challanges Christians to give to God so they can recieve Gods blessing on their finances he much be a false prophet huh? Here is a thought. How about when you people accomplish for God what he has then you can talk. Other wise Honor the man of God so God can honor you. Shame on you all this is sad. Oh that money that he asks for, just a note. I sowed a 300 dollar seed 7 years ago in that church. At the time I was a 24 year old kid starving to preach while everyone was telling me I wasnt called. i walked out of the sanctuary got a phone call and got to preach for the first time. Now i am an associate pastor in a church runing 322 people in it. I wouldn't knock giving until you choose to try it.
Yeah, but will he offer you some powdered food or a plastic pocket watch in return for your life savings? I still think Jim Bakker is the better deal for your dollar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 38
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min Jerry K 31,033
Open Streets event to emphasize use of pavement... 31 min yeah baby yeah 1
New Columbus Reading Program Aims To Get Books ... 34 min yeah baby yeah 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Sue 2,432
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 1 hr BizzyBee 6
OBAMA Outperforms Reagan 1 hr Neutral Party 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,326
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus