Man Shot, Killed By Police On North S...

Man Shot, Killed By Police On North Side | WBNS-10TV, Central O...

There are 282 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Man Shot, Killed By Police On North Side | WBNS-10TV, Central O.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Officers responding to a domestic dispute call late Wednesday night were forced to shoot and kill a man after he made a threatening move toward them with a gun, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
PISSED OFF SISTER

Perrysburg, OH

#295 Sep 15, 2017
Maumi wrote:
<quoted text>

The gun didn't get him mixed up, he chose to point that gun at the female and he fired rounds prior to the police arriving...why do you think they were called??
I don't know what made me click on this post when I googled my brother's name but reading your comments make my blood boil. Regardless of what you THINK, my brother would have NEVER hurt a fly. Yes he made some very stupid decisions that night and I have never denied that, but for you to insinuate that he deserved to die for those decisions, you have a lot of f*ckin nerve. But I guess that's why you're the internet troll that you are and you spend all of your time commenting on these posts. Get a f*ckin life and watch yourself, one day you may have to face off with someone because of your internet tactics. Bored ass bitch!!!!
PISSED OFF SISTER

Columbus, OH

#297 Sep 15, 2017
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>

Well Tanisha, he did have a bit of a violent rap sheet; assault, CCW, resisting arrest, plus other crimes as you well know.

The funny thing is that this thread was dead and buried for more than four years, and you have brought it back to life. That makes you the troll.
If you can read BORED BITCH, I googled my brothers name looking for something and found this post which I had never seen before. So I don't care if it was dead for 20 years, I felt a way and commented, so the fuck what!!! My brother will be gone FOREVER so I will defend his name for the rest of my life.

Again, you're speaking on my brother's rap sheet and don't know the half. He had a knife in his pocket and was charged with CCW, not carrying a gun but a fold out knife which plenty of people carry. His assault and resisting arrest was from him stepping off of a curb to catch a ride with family members on campus, he was grabbed by the police from behind and he snatched away from them. Who would think they would be arrested for that??? SO ONCE AGAIN when you don't know someone don't try to speak on their character. As most of us have learned from all of the police violence going on, they're not the most honest people. Sometimes everything is not what you judgmental ass people think. He wasn't perfect, none of us are but people need to stop being so quick to judge. You never know when something like this can happen to your loved ones and then you'll understand. If you're not willing to speak on him to my face then there is no need for a response. Don't speak on my brother anymore!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confirmed: Another Arkancide 7 min 404 not found 3
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 13 min Enter Username 1,568
Investigate the DOJ and FBI 19 min Enter Username 27
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 47 min Free at last 306
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 91
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 1 hr 404 not found 227
Glitter Family Poop Forum (Jan '12) 1 hr 404 not found 229
Flynn Pleads Guilty 1 hr Pickle Rick 652
What Has Happened To America? 2 hr Escondito 67

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages