First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#23 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't like it if my man meet you face to face. He doesn't have a sense of humor, especially with men speaking to me the way that you have. You'd be missing all your front teeth, if not suffering a few more physical problems. Good thing you don't live close by, huh? But you did seem to have an interest in Memphis, will you be coming to see what he has to "say" to you? That might be a meeting I would want to watch.
Yeah but your "man" is worthless once the batteries run out.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#24 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
A. I always assumed you were a lesbian.
B. No fantasies, just fact. Kosmik is a glutton for punishment
C. He should have been disciplined as a child, well, he still is a child bully so he will be treated as such.
D. With the smart mouth on him, I truly doubt he still has any 'real' front teeth left that haven't already been punched out by someone that's had enough of him.
E. My boyfriend has now read his post, and is 'eagerly' waiting for his visit.
:)))
I'll speak in a language your boyfriend can understand: "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ..oops, time to change the batteries.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#25 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>

E. My boyfriend has now read his post, and is 'eagerly' waiting for his visit.
:)))
Let's see, you're in Mississippi, so would your boyfriend be your brother or your first cousin?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Saint Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the posters who oppose you are of a bizarre sexuality, semi-gay, partial-lesbians or metro-sexuals. Keep up the good fight against these Obama supporters who are a blight upon civilization and humanity itself. These people just can't handle your Deep Southern Bible Belt truths.
OMG, that is so middle school!

Can't win an argument, just call your opponent gay, or sexually bizarre.

LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#27 Oct 7, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, that is so middle school!
Can't win an argument, just call your opponent gay, or sexually bizarre.
LOL!
How is that any different from you screeching "racism!," "homophobia!" and "misogyny!"
imagine2011

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2012
Saint Columbus wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the posters who oppose you are of a bizarre sexuality, semi-gay, partial-lesbians or metro-sexuals. Keep up the good fight against these Obama supporters who are a blight upon civilization and humanity itself. These people just can't handle your Deep Southern Bible Belt truths.
Agreed the 'gay agenda' is poisoning many of their minds.

"Why is Columbus so Gay?"
How the capital city of a conservative state became the GLBT mecca of the Midwest

The Columbus Pride Parade has grown from hundreds to more than 200,000 in 30 years.(Credit: Stonewall Columbus)

http://614columbus.com/article/why-is-columbu...
imagine2011

United States

#29 Oct 7, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll speak in a language your boyfriend can understand: "bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ..oops, time to change the batteries.
spspspspsps??? What?

Sorry, I can't understand you when you don't have your dentures in.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#30 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
spspspspsps??? What?
Sorry, I can't understand you when you don't have your dentures in.
You weren't supposed to understand, I was speaking directly to your battery operated boyfriend, you know the only thing that will touch you.
imagine2011

United States

#31 Oct 7, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't supposed to understand, I was speaking directly to your battery operated boyfriend, you know the only thing that will touch you.
You're just a filthy, nasty old man, aren't you?

When do want to meet with him? Are you afraid to? Can't you take up for yourself face to face with a man, in person, the same way you attack women and hide behind your computer?

Tell the truth, you're nothing but a chicken chit.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#33 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed the 'gay agenda' is poisoning many of their minds.
"Why is Columbus so Gay?"
How the capital city of a conservative state became the GLBT mecca of the Midwest
The Columbus Pride Parade has grown from hundreds to more than 200,000 in 30 years.(Credit: Stonewall Columbus)
http://614columbus.com/article/why-is-columbu...
Ohio is not a conservative state, you hick. Up here we swing both ways.
Tim

Ashland, OH

#34 Oct 7, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio is not a conservative state, you hick. Up here we swing both ways.
The state is more social conservative than the nation at large, but it is much more fiscal liberal than the nation at large.

The surest way for a Democrat to lose election for Governor would be to get rid of capital punishment and demand gun bans. Brown has never had to deal with this much in the Senate, otherwise he would be gone.

What ticked people off the most here was not the abortion restrictions passed in 2011 but restricting public sector collective bargaining.

That said the Rs have a generic edge in the state of 2 points in a normal year with a normal candidate.
imagine2011

United States

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Up here we swing both ways.
I bet you do

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#36 Oct 7, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you do
That's politically, gutter-mind.

So much for your morality.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#37 Oct 7, 2012
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
The state is more social conservative than the nation at large, but it is much more fiscal liberal than the nation at large.
The surest way for a Democrat to lose election for Governor would be to get rid of capital punishment and demand gun bans. Brown has never had to deal with this much in the Senate, otherwise he would be gone.
What ticked people off the most here was not the abortion restrictions passed in 2011 but restricting public sector collective bargaining.
That said the Rs have a generic edge in the state of 2 points in a normal year with a normal candidate.
Regardless, Ohio has gone for both Democrats and Republicans. Up here you have to PROVE yourself.
Tim

Ashland, OH

#38 Oct 7, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, Ohio has gone for both Democrats and Republicans. Up here you have to PROVE yourself.
Not really, just pick a target (NAFTA) and keep throwing dirt up. That's how Sherrod Brown became Senator.

Same way that Kasich became governor, he just repeated "jobs" over and over again. Strickland's campaign was based on repeating "Wall Street" over and over again.

In 2010, Fisher and Brunner spent millions of dollars in the Dhim primary for Senate, they had no real policy differences, and fratricided their party to oblivion that year.

Then SB5 was voted down by a huge majority, but it went down mostly because of emotional appeals.

None of the politicians except Portman have actually proven themselves in the past, and he coasted in in 2010 because of what I described above.

People here in the middle fall for cheap lines, and yet this same group whines that the politicians "won't work together to solve the problems". We can't get people to understand the basic idea of an adversarial political system.

I don't buy that politicians have to prove themselves, they just have to trick people with soundbites.
imagine2011

United States

#39 Oct 8, 2012
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's politically, gutter-mind.
So much for your morality.
You're the one wanting to use Kosmic's 'hose'. With those statements, one has to wonder whats up between you two.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#40 Oct 8, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one wanting to use Kosmic's 'hose'. With those statements, one has to wonder whats up between you two.
Says the gal who is so infatuated with me she has to try to trick me into coming to see her.

I know I'll unleash a fury like hell not knoweth but honey, no means no.
imagine2011

United States

#41 Oct 8, 2012
Kosmik wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the gal who is so infatuated with me she has to try to trick me into coming to see her.
I know I'll unleash a fury like hell not knoweth but honey, no means no.
Please, don't make me puke.

Lol! Your fury will be like the wuss that you are, cowaring behind a tree, screaming like the little girl that you've shown yourself to be.

You should rename yourself from Kosmic to Koward.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#44 Oct 8, 2012
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one wanting to use Kosmic's 'hose'. With those statements, one has to wonder whats up between you two.
Now you're completely delirious. And another fake so-called Jesus lover with a gutter mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bibi 1 hr d pantz 21
Columbus Police Officer Arrested For Suspected ... 1 hr Zoe Regen 11
gop House Releases Hostage, Approves Funding Fo... 1 hr Zoe Regen 21
Blaze Pizza offers pies in a flash 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 2 hr They cannot kill ... 236
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 2 hr They cannot kill ... 79
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Pale Rider 5,794
North Korea 14 hr Duke has fleas 71

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at March 03 at 9:34PM EST

Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:25 am PST

ESPN 9:25AM
McCown expects to start at QB for Browns
NFL 6:02 AM
Brian Hartline visiting Cleveland Browns
Bleacher Report 7:07 AM
Buffalo Bills' 5 Best Free-Agent QB Options to Compete with EJ Manuel
NFL11:39 AM
Browns OC wants Manziel 'obsessed' with football
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers