Proof that voter fraud is an accepted Democrat practice

Posted in the Columbus Forum

They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#2 Mar 25, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Al Sharpton, Democrats, honor woman convicted of voter fraud
While appearing at a rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio state constitutional amendment dealing with voters' rights, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and some Democrats honored Melowese Richardson, a former poll worker who was convicted in 2013 of voter fraud, Cincinnati.com reported Friday.
Richardson admitted voting twice for Obama in 2012, and was indicted for voting at least six times. She was also charged last year of illegal voting in the 2008 and 2011 elections.
She was sentenced to five years in prison, but was released and placed on probation after Democratic activists demanded a "fairer" term, Cincinnati.com said.
Apparently, upon noticing Richardson at the rally, held at the Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park, Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called Richardson on stage for a "welcome home," where Sharpton hugged her.
The incident sparked outrage from Republicans on Twitter.
"How can you conduct a voting rights rally when you celebrate a person convicted of a voting felony?" asked Hamilton County Republican Party Chairman Alex Triantafilou. "Do local Democrats applaud a convicted felon for committing voter fraud, because they did at this rally."
"We did not celebrate or applaud a convicted felon," Hilton countered. "We congratulated a lady with a health issues coming home to take care of her sick sister."
Democrat Party leaders seemed happy Richardson was out of jail, but claimed they did not approve of her actions.
"I am very glad the county prosecutor and judge reconsidered and got her out of jail, but she is not a hero," said Hamilton County Democratic Party Chairman Tim Burke. "What she did was criminal conduct and was particularly problematic because of her role as a poll worker."
"There is some validity that the sentence was too harsh," added Hamilton County Democratic Party Executive Director Caleb Faux. "But I don't see how you can hold her up as an example of somebody to be proud of. What she did was reprehensible."
Richardson was convicted of four counts of illegal voting, and has previously been convicted of threatening to kill a witness in a criminal case against her brother, stealing, drunken driving and beating someone in a bar fight, Cincinnati.com said.o
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-d...
Cheating is a democrat way of life. You don't think that many people that stupid could really exist? If they did there would be retards running around like flocks of Canada geese.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 25, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
Al Sharpton, Democrats, honor woman convicted of voter fraud
While appearing at a rally to kick-off the campaign for an Ohio state constitutional amendment dealing with voters' rights, MSNBC host Al Sharpton and some Democrats honored Melowese Richardson, a former poll worker who was convicted in 2013 of voter fraud, Cincinnati.com reported Friday.
Richardson admitted voting twice for Obama in 2012, and was indicted for voting at least six times. She was also charged last year of illegal voting in the 2008 and 2011 elections.
She was sentenced to five years in prison, but was released and placed on probation after Democratic activists demanded a "fairer" term, Cincinnati.com said.
Apparently, upon noticing Richardson at the rally, held at the Word of Deliverance Church in Forest Park, Cincinnati National Action Network President Bobby Hilton called Richardson on stage for a "welcome home," where Sharpton hugged her.
The incident sparked outrage from Republicans on Twitter.
"How can you conduct a voting rights rally when you celebrate a person convicted of a voting felony?" asked Hamilton County Republican Party Chairman Alex Triantafilou. "Do local Democrats applaud a convicted felon for committing voter fraud, because they did at this rally."
"We did not celebrate or applaud a convicted felon," Hilton countered. "We congratulated a lady with a health issues coming home to take care of her sick sister."
Democrat Party leaders seemed happy Richardson was out of jail, but claimed they did not approve of her actions.
"I am very glad the county prosecutor and judge reconsidered and got her out of jail, but she is not a hero," said Hamilton County Democratic Party Chairman Tim Burke. "What she did was criminal conduct and was particularly problematic because of her role as a poll worker."
"There is some validity that the sentence was too harsh," added Hamilton County Democratic Party Executive Director Caleb Faux. "But I don't see how you can hold her up as an example of somebody to be proud of. What she did was reprehensible."
Richardson was convicted of four counts of illegal voting, and has previously been convicted of threatening to kill a witness in a criminal case against her brother, stealing, drunken driving and beating someone in a bar fight, Cincinnati.com said.
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-sharpton-d...
Proof that you are a schmuck.
Duke for Mayor

Tipp City, OH

#6 Mar 25, 2014
You figured it out, easy people to do the dirty work. Somewhat stupid, aren't they?

woof
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#7 Mar 25, 2014
Hey, where did comment #1 go?

RIP
Jackie_Chiles_ something
2014-2014
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#8 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
RIP
Jackie_Chiles_ something
2014-2014
Apparently, it went where it belongs.

woof
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#9 Mar 25, 2014
That JUST happened, and you knew it was about to and were waiting for it TO happen.

Are you a narc?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#10 Mar 25, 2014
Big Johnson wrote:
RIP
Jackie_Chiles_ something
2014-2014
I still see it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#11 Mar 25, 2014
I guess this ain't Nate's little fiefdom anymore.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#12 Mar 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I still see it.
Not for long, I am sure.
Schmitt

Columbus, OH

#14 Mar 25, 2014
Damn...Clayton.dead.Martinez.d ead. Now Jackie...You ain't got no staying power, you racist cnut.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#15 Mar 25, 2014
Schmitt wrote:
Damn...Clayton.dead.Martinez.d ead. Now Jackie...You ain't got no staying power, you racist cnut.
So you are a communist peter puffer, something completely unnatural.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,110
Hey pale rider 4 min They cannot kill ... 29
The Michael Brown Case 7 min Pam 64
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 9 min Pam 66
Where are all the original legacy posters? 10 min They cannot kill ... 245
Pet and animal reports 12 min They cannot kill ... 33
where is George of Hilliard? 21 min Pam 37
Spook, Dave, Bizzy.... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 142
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters