Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21 Mar 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>J School is just one step above Education on the low end of the ladder of academia.
Oh boy. Do you feel compelled to tell us all about your Bachelor's Degree again?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is number 1
and you hate Fox because they put your loons on to make fun of.
who cares what you think, the network wants that number 1 rating for number 1 pay.
Did you major in cheerleading in college?

Not for much longer. They are losing 20%-30% of their audience in the 18-49 demo that pays the bills. They are still the fave of those over 66, but that's not a long-term strategy for survival.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#23 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
They have employed most of the 2012 contenders for the nomination at one point or another.
FNC is the only "right-wing" cable channel, unless you count Fox Business, but that's still fox.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2010/03/23/frum...
I'm no fan of Frum, but on that point, he's right.
Murdoch is a gun banning, multi-cult globalist.
And the second largest owner is a Saudi prince.
C'mon man!
So your 2012 contenders were forced to take jobs with them?

The 2012 Republican contenders were almost all nutcases, to a man (or woman). When they got their moment in the sun, they all imploded, because they are whackaloons. No media caused that to happen, unless you think that if you hand someone some rope then stand back you are somehow responsible if they hang themselves with it.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#24 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2012 Republican contenders were almost all nutcases, to a man (or woman). When they got their moment in the sun, they all imploded, because they are whackaloons. No media caused that to happen, unless you think that if you hand someone some rope then stand back you are somehow responsible if they hang themselves with it.
Please tell us how Herman Cain and Mitt Romney were or are "whackaloons."

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#25 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
The left has multiple outlets, we have one. To get the message out, only one seller, which has little interest in organizational victory.

Anything that doesn't continue the Keynesian illusion and societal irresponsibility is "wackaloon" to you leftists...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#27 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The left has multiple outlets, we have one. To get the message out, only one seller, which has little interest in organizational victory.
Anything that doesn't continue the Keynesian illusion and societal irresponsibility is "wackaloon" to you leftists...
Who is "we" and what is your outlet?

Ivy League-ISIS

#28 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that I said "the left", "we" refers to "the right", I'm part of "the right". I don't like Fox News, but it's generally seen as a right wing outlet. So it is an outlet for the right in the media.

Ivy League-ISIS

#29 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, did the public schools and law school teach you "reading comprehension"???
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#30 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, did the public schools and law school teach you "reading comprehension"???
Considering your stated desire to destroy Fox News, I found it odd that you would refer to it as "your" outlet.

Ivy League-ISIS

#31 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering your stated desire to destroy Fox News, I found it odd that you would refer to it as "your" outlet.
It's a part of "our movement" whether I like it or not, Governor Fatboy is a part of it as well, and I don't like him either.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#32 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a part of "our movement" whether I like it or not, Governor Fatboy is a part of it as well, and I don't like him either.
That's pretty confusing. You call Fox "your outlet" but lash out at people who suggest that you support Fox.

Ivy League-ISIS

#33 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty confusing. You call Fox "your outlet" but lash out at people who suggest that you support Fox.
I said that Fox was a "right wing outlet" not that it was "my outlet", they don't employ me after all, I don't work for Saudis :)

I'm right wing, and will be slurred with Fox no matter what, just as a leftist like yourself will be slurred with the MSM by us.

That's why your side talks up your taxpayer funded radio, and bashes CNN as "corporate", I do remember the Bush years.

Unlike the left, who wants Fox destroyed (MMFA) and the others not destroyed, I want them all gone.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#34 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that Fox was a "right wing outlet" not that it was "my outlet", they don't employ me after all, I don't work for Saudis :)
I'm right wing, and will be slurred with Fox no matter what, just as a leftist like yourself will be slurred with the MSM by us.
That's why your side talks up your taxpayer funded radio, and bashes CNN as "corporate", I do remember the Bush years.
Unlike the left, who wants Fox destroyed (MMFA) and the others not destroyed, I want them all gone.
Oh. Your use of the word "we" confused me I guess.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#35 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you major in cheerleading in college?
Not for much longer. They are losing 20%-30% of their audience in the 18-49 demo that pays the bills. They are still the fave of those over 66, but that's not a long-term strategy for survival.
I played with Cheerleaders in College and in High School as well. I like Cheerleaders and all that energy.

You are chanting....in 20 years one of the state run media stations may be number 1.

as for the past 15 they have been at best number 2; and spread number 2 freely.

and your age group skippy o stupid one.

18-49....are you kidding me?
18-25 they pay nothing
25-35 begin contributing a little
35-45 raising kids, broke, rat race
45-55 raising young adults, expensive, drain on income
55-80 it is all about me baby; and travel the world....spending money.

all you did in your age group is point out who has the most debt sucking the life out of their income.

that 66 year old adds more to the economy than your 18-30 group does,because it can.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#36 Mar 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell us how Herman Cain and Mitt Romney were or are "whackaloons."
Extremely juvenile beliefs on how to fix the economy.

Cain with his 9-9-9.

Romney was your best choice and he could NOT communicate very well, and expected that we would believe he would bring everybody together to fix things. What is that, Kumbaya?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#37 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question, went off on some tangent.

No, the ideas put forth by Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Paul, et. al. are so out of touch with reality that all they had to do was open their mouths and they were done.

Which is why y'all will keep losing elections.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Location hidden

#38 Mar 5, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I played with Cheerleaders in College and in High School as well. I like Cheerleaders and all that energy.
You are chanting....in 20 years one of the state run media stations may be number 1.
as for the past 15 they have been at best number 2; and spread number 2 freely.
and your age group skippy o stupid one.
18-49....are you kidding me?
18-25 they pay nothing
25-35 begin contributing a little
35-45 raising kids, broke, rat race
45-55 raising young adults, expensive, drain on income
55-80 it is all about me baby; and travel the world....spending money.
all you did in your age group is point out who has the most debt sucking the life out of their income.
that 66 year old adds more to the economy than your 18-30 group does,because it can.
Yeah, along with remedial math education, you need to bone up on the economics of demographics, if you even understand the term.

It must be frustrating to live in a world that repeatedly does not live up to your alternate reality, which at best, is really a fantasy.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#39 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Extremely juvenile beliefs on how to fix the economy.
Cain with his 9-9-9.
Romney was your best choice and he could NOT communicate very well, and expected that we would believe he would bring everybody together to fix things. What is that, Kumbaya?
As opposed to the deliberate destruction of the economy we see today?
Sure.

Ivy League-ISIS

#40 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question, went off on some tangent.
No, the ideas put forth by Bachmann, Perry, Cain, Paul, et. al. are so out of touch with reality that all they had to do was open their mouths and they were done.
Which is why y'all will keep losing elections.
When the MSM can lie and distort, there's little use in us running.

To be accepted by your ilk requires taking a dump on the base, like Fatboy. What exactly is the use of that.

That's why I've said that we need a split of the country.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#41 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
When the MSM can lie and distort, there's little use in us running.
To be accepted by your ilk requires taking a dump on the base, like Fatboy. What exactly is the use of that.
That's why I've said that we need a split of the country.
So split already. Surely one such as yourself would be welcomed with open arms to any white supremacist nation. Stop making yourself miserable here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 35 min Pope Che Antichri... 35
England Outlaws Vulva Piercings 1 hr Beth 10
Chick-Fil-A Heckler CFO Unemployed, on Food Sta... 1 hr Pope Che Antichri... 9
Poll Do Black Lives Matter? 2 hr Pam 39
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 2 hr Pam 27
News Bakken oil trains roll across Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Obama legacy and a nuclear Iran 2 hr REAL American 24
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web