KD Sorority Rat!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 20, 2013
KD has a mole! She has reported certain members for activities she has been known to indulge in herself! Rumor has it one member was dismissed because of her accusations. What happened to the honor code among sisters in Greek life? Her initials are A. J. M, there are quite a few of our sisters over come with joy now that she has finally moved out of KD. Maybe the board needs to ask her about her fake I.d., she drink constantly and obviously is not 21. Oh and A. J. M we know you visit lounges to indulge in smoking spice. You just happen to be smart enough not to post the photos to your twitter or FB. Truth be told not to many of your KD sisters are sorry to see you leave. We have all had enough of your mood swings and holier than thou attitude!

Karma is a bitch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Obama Portraits Added To The National Gallery 29 min They cannot kill ... 2
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 33 min Billybob 29
News Rental aid set up for pregnant women 35 min They cannot kill ... 2
OAR Paddles US Mens Hockey Team 4 - 0 56 min They cannot kill ... 2
PRESIDENT TRUMP says 'DACA is probably dead' bl... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 13
News Father, Daughter Charged In West Side Slaying |... (Apr '11) 1 hr Big Johnson 36
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,301
Funny how the "Me Too" campaign never mentions ... 6 hr The cud 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages