Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

15 Photos From the Tahrir Square Protests You’ll Never See In Legacy Media.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-07-02/gues...

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak knowing full well the Muslim brotherhood (a banned organization under Mubarak)would rise up and would come to power.

Now when the citizens of Egypt rise up to overthrow Morsi's attempt at establishing yet another Islamic theocracy under Obama's watch he backs the terrorist Islamic group MB.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised, he abandoned the people of Iran and did not support the green movement.

He armed the al-Qaeda terrorists and friends in Lybia who repaid us by killing our people.

He is now in the process of arming al-Qaeda and it's allies in Syria to overthrow Assad.

etc. etc. etc. etc.

Does anyone remember when al-Qaeda and the Taliban were considered the enemy?

Does anyone doubt anymore that somehow a radical Muslim sympathizer has been elected a the POTUS?

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supported the overthrow of Mubarak knowing full well the Muslim brotherhood (a banned organization under Mubarak)would rise up and would come to power.
Now when the citizens of Egypt rise up to overthrow Morsi's attempt at establishing yet another Islamic theocracy under Obama's watch he backs the terrorist Islamic group MB.
I don't know why anyone would be surprised, he abandoned the people of Iran and did not support the green movement.
He armed the al-Qaeda terrorists and friends in Lybia who repaid us by killing our people.
He is now in the process of arming al-Qaeda and it's allies in Syria to overthrow Assad.
etc. etc. etc. etc.
Does anyone doubt anymore that somehow a radical Muslim sympathizer has been elected a the POTUS?
Reader's daughter replies:

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Nothing like waking up and watching the news in the wee hours of the morning and hearing how much we are hated on the 4th of July; Egypt, Bolivia...Can we keep our money here?

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

WH is reviewing policy about sending aid to Egypt, because if a country is taken by a coup, it is not obligated to continue policy.
The Brotherhood leader is being sought after for arrest by prosecutors.
What a revolting development this turned out to be.
Sick of the whole thing!
This whole world is in a revolt. Thank you Muslims!
UGH!
Nuke Mecca

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
WH is reviewing policy about sending aid to Egypt, because if a country is taken by a coup, it is not obligated to continue policy.
The Brotherhood leader is being sought after for arrest by prosecutors.
What a revolting development this turned out to be.
Sick of the whole thing!
This whole world is in a revolt. Thank you Muslims!
UGH!
I have a suggestion.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
Nothing like waking up and watching the news in the wee hours of the morning and hearing how much we are hated on the 4th of July; Egypt, Bolivia...Can we keep our money here?
If the US government was behind what happened to the Bolivian President's plane it deserves a dose of hatred.

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Barry doesn't visit Egypt because those weren't "Welcome!" banners that the Egyptian protesters were holding.

Those banner articulate the truth:
Obama supports terrorism [i.e., Muslim Brotherhood]
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
Barry doesn't visit Egypt because those weren't "Welcome!" banners that the Egyptian protesters were holding.
Those banner articulate the truth:
Obama supports terrorism [i.e., Muslim Brotherhood]
If Obama weren't half Black he would have already been removed from office.

The whole world (except for America) sees what a liar, fraud, closet homosexual and traitor Obama is and doesn't trust a word he says.

Obama lies.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
etc. etc. etc. etc.
How did Obama make it this far if this were true? Wasn't anyone in our Government paying attention? Look at how many Federal and Government agencies we have. The C.I.A the F.B.I and countless others. Explain that.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
I love it. He is hated in Egypt.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> How did Obama make it this far if this were true? Wasn't anyone in our Government paying attention? Look at how many Federal and Government agencies we have. The C.I.A the F.B.I and countless others. Explain that.
BLACK That's all it took even though he's only 12.5% African. It started with the unsealing of the Ryan child custody papers, then proceeded to the theft of the Iowa caucuses and the rest is history.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text> How did Obama make it this far if this were true? Wasn't anyone in our Government paying attention? Look at how many Federal and Government agencies we have. The C.I.A the F.B.I and countless others. Explain that.
If you have the balls, answer my question. Don't give me your little ' interesting, and heartwarming signs' I think he went in 'green'... not knowing enough about politics to be president. It happens... this will be a first, but it can happen.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Why does it have to be the word 'Black' that captures the audience, Why can't 'White' or 'Native American' or 'Jew'? or whatever. I think we have become to politically correct.

I wear my hair different now, I'm letting it grow white. When I talked to a black cashier today, I was afraid to say I was cutting off the 'colored ends' I used the term 'trimming the ends' instead. After awhile it becomes ridiculous.
Star On 47

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

concerned citizen wrote:
Concerned Citizen, unlike the "Concerned Mother" who is too much of a coward to reveal him/her-self and gets his/her rocks off at the scandal and conflict that the unsigned "outing" letter set off in the Catholic Diocese of Columbus, you are right on the money. There have been plenty of scandals rocking Presidential administrations. Rutherford B. Hayes had scandals in his cabinet, Warren B. Harding had to deal with the Teapot Dome scandal, Reagan's second term was marred by a sexual/spy scandal within the US embassy in Moscow (the abbreviation "USMC" temporarily and crassly "implied" to mean "Under Seduction of Moscow's C**t" because of this incident) and then there was Iran-Contra. Nixon had the whole Watergate mess. His only crime was to tell the FBI to halt the investigations. Ulysses S. Grant committed no crimes while in office but his cabinet had people he thought he could trust. They took advantage of his fame and good nature and did a lot of dirty deeds behind his back. A President is not an all-seeing God and neither is Obama. If I recall Obama has visited Egypt a few years ago on a diplomatic mission. He ain't omniscient, however. A lot of shenanigans can happen when he ain't looking.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Star On 47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Concerned Citizen, unlike the "Concerned Mother" who is too much of a coward to reveal him/her-self and gets his/her rocks off at the scandal and conflict that the unsigned "outing" letter set off in the Catholic Diocese of Columbus, you are right on the money. There have been plenty of scandals rocking Presidential administrations. Rutherford B. Hayes had scandals in his cabinet, Warren B. Harding had to deal with the Teapot Dome scandal, Reagan's second term was marred by a sexual/spy scandal within the US embassy in Moscow (the abbreviation "USMC" temporarily and crassly "implied" to mean "Under Seduction of Moscow's C**t" because of this incident) and then there was Iran-Contra. Nixon had the whole Watergate mess. His only crime was to tell the FBI to halt the investigations. Ulysses S. Grant committed no crimes while in office but his cabinet had people he thought he could trust. They took advantage of his fame and good nature and did a lot of dirty deeds behind his back. A President is not an all-seeing God and neither is Obama. If I recall Obama has visited Egypt a few years ago on a diplomatic mission. He ain't omniscient, however. A lot of shenanigans can happen when he ain't looking.
Pure and unadulterated BS.
Obama has purposefully and repeatedly ignored his constitutional duties.
He is a national disgrace.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Star On 47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like the President is in hiding when something BIG happens, for instance - the I.R.S scandal, the Bengasi incident, Snowden.. Egypt.. why haven't we seen him? Perhaps he's wordless. He talks a good talk whilst campaigning. We need some BACKBONE here in America.
concerned citizen

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Usually when something BIG happens, we see a still photo of the WH. LOL
Stupid Liberal

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

President Obama doesn't have to visit Egypt or no where else he doesn't want to because he is President.
Get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info