Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#162 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

See pope thread, and Che's bankruptcy and economic understanding......
Pssst. This IS the pope thread, Walter.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#163 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you just proved you are no Attorney.
thanks for playing Chump.
what a loser.
absolutely clueless Fing idiot.
$10 says you are a 400lb nasty woman who has a cucumber as a husband.
For 100% positive you are no attorney.
PS: when you charge something, the person whom you handed the card to has cash in 24 hours for the transaction in their account electronically.
with out a doubt you are the liar.
Here is the problem with your little vignette Bubba (one of many of them):

Lets say your ex wife, prior to the divorce being finalized, but after filing of the complaint, goes on a little spending spree with the AMEx Gold card you have, and she racks up 80 G's in debt during that time period.

Immediately after the filing of a divorce complaint in the state of Ohio, the Court will issue temporary Orders restraining the parties from such conduct.

When the divorce is eventually finalized, the court would issue an order in the decree holding the responsible party (Mrs. Bubba) liable for those expeditures, and would also issue an order that would hold you harmless for any claims made by the creditors who hold that debt.

If Am Ex tried to sue you for 1/2 of the debt that Mrs. Bubba racked up, they would be completely unsuccessful. They would get nothing. Their only recourse would be to sue Mrs. Bubba, regardless whether she was racking up those bills at her attorney's office, at the local pub, or at the psychiatrist she was seeing while your divorce was pending.

Now spin us another tale. I love them.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#164 Dec 17, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
So you excuse murdering innocents in the name of brilliance? Tell me, did you study abroad in Argentina?
You do understand what happens during wars, don't you?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#165 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and unlike him I returned home from war alive....how stupid of me.
next time you compare a documented failure to success, expect corrected again.
How many successful armed revolutions have you personally led, Bubba?

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#166 Dec 17, 2013
How many successful armed revolution hae you personally led, Bubba?
As many as Che Guevara!
I doubt very seriously Reality Speaks has led any armed revolutions. The same amount Che Guevara led.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#167 Dec 17, 2013
dunadd wrote:
How many successful armed revolution hae you personally led, Bubba?
As many as Che Guevara!
I doubt very seriously Reality Speaks has led any armed revolutions. The same amount Che Guevara led.
Ummm, You have heard of Cuba, right?

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#168 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do a little reading about Che Gueavara. He was a brilliant, highly educated man, and a geurrilla leader whose small group of forces defeated a much larger group of much more heavily armed troops during the Cuban Revolution.
Way smarter than you, Karl, and Paco put together four times over.
Take a few hours and read about it while you are out ice fishing in the hubba bubba truck.
woof
Not too brilliant since he was a Marxist. Who determines "need" and "ability" under his system?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#169 Dec 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too brilliant since he was a Marxist. Who determines "need" and "ability" under his system?
I am not debating in favor of communism or marxism. I am saying that he was an extremely intelligent, highly educated, articulate and driven man, who accomplished much in his lifetime.

I think that if one looks at his life as a revolutionary without understanding the effects of American foreign policy in Central and South America upon his revolutionary motivations, one is being quite naive, and simplistic.

American imperialism shaped and created Che. Without it, he likely would have died delivering babies or conducting research.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#170 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not debating in favor of communism or marxism. I am saying that he was an extremely intelligent, highly educated, articulate and driven man, who accomplished much in his lifetime.
I think that if one looks at his life as a revolutionary without understanding the effects of American foreign policy in Central and South America upon his revolutionary motivations, one is being quite naive, and simplistic.
American imperialism shaped and created Che. Without it, he likely would have died delivering babies or conducting research.
woof
Ah, yes...a leftist defending terrorism. As certain as the earth's rotation.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#171 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the problem with your little vignette Bubba (one of many of them):
Lets say your ex wife, prior to the divorce being finalized, but after filing of the complaint, goes on a little spending spree with the AMEx Gold card you have, and she racks up 80 G's in debt during that time period.
Immediately after the filing of a divorce complaint in the state of Ohio, the Court will issue temporary Orders restraining the parties from such conduct.
When the divorce is eventually finalized, the court would issue an order in the decree holding the responsible party (Mrs. Bubba) liable for those expeditures, and would also issue an order that would hold you harmless for any claims made by the creditors who hold that debt.
If Am Ex tried to sue you for 1/2 of the debt that Mrs. Bubba racked up, they would be completely unsuccessful. They would get nothing. Their only recourse would be to sue Mrs. Bubba, regardless whether she was racking up those bills at her attorney's office, at the local pub, or at the psychiatrist she was seeing while your divorce was pending.
Now spin us another tale. I love them.
woof
the court also ordered the marital home be sold immediately, and at auction if not sold within 180 days.

the credit card companies sent fleas of collection agencies after me, while for 2 years the court only upheld orders I was accountable for. I begged the courts and the bank to just make her abide by the legal decree.....neither doing a thing.

I had 90 days to give 50% of my retirement accounts, sign over a car, and remove her name from any liens or future jail time loomed. My court orders were complete within the week.

so I also lost half of 200K equity home held, and she was thrown out by the sheriff 3 years after final divorce.

so tell me again Counselor why a court order has any merit whatsoever if it is not enforced?
and the court refuses to take action against the poor discarded female? bo ho.

The credit card companies ignored the court orders, the bank ignored the court orders, verizon ignored court orders, the court ignored their own orders.....but the federal judge did not.

The Federal Judge asked me some questions with my Attorney present, and I left the room broke. The Federal Court handled my issue the local court ignored with a pen stroke after reviewing the evidence. The Feds dispersed assets, and paid liabilities.

your Attorney sister made out bad in situation being recipient of payment on unlawful transactions. So did many others.

You don't need to pretend to tell me the law I understood clearly when signing my name to it. I also understood clearly the direction to feed a chit sandwich to those that thought they were cute.

and you used the word lie.....Che and you possessing a Doctorate in Law is a lie. There ain't no way Bubba.....the abject ignorance of law and economics from Che was astounding even from an 8th grader.

Fing clueless pack of mutts.

Maybe I should donate the story to a Mens equal rights protest, and have it made into a movie.

Watch how men react to commitment moving forward.

Then Married woman will only apply to hotties, because it just is not worth it otherwise.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#172 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, yes...a leftist defending terrorism. As certain as the earth's rotation.
Whattaya think Paco?

United Fruit was merely a benevolent corporation, looking out for the interests of South and Central American peasants?

Tell me what you think.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#173 Dec 17, 2013
Hey Paco.

Was Fulgencio Batista a dictator who killed countless innocent Cubans?

Or was he the Dalai Lama's twin uncle-brother?

Whattaya think?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#174 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
How many successful armed revolutions have you personally led, Bubba?
woof
your commie twin did not lead a thing, and got himself killed on a let's be stupid mission.

he led like Obama in epic failure. Total idiot just like you...name fits.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Coming home alive after a completed mission is leading, and then deemed successful.

you never knew success, so aligning yourself as a future fantasy Mayor barking your way to victory of stupidville must help you hide the hurt.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#175 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the court also ordered the marital home be sold immediately, and at auction if not sold within 180 days.
the credit card companies sent fleas of collection agencies after me, while for 2 years the court only upheld orders I was accountable for. I begged the courts and the bank to just make her abide by the legal decree.....neither doing a thing.
I had 90 days to give 50% of my retirement accounts, sign over a car, and remove her name from any liens or future jail time loomed. My court orders were complete within the week.
so I also lost half of 200K equity home held, and she was thrown out by the sheriff 3 years after final divorce.
so tell me again Counselor why a court order has any merit whatsoever if it is not enforced?
and the court refuses to take action against the poor discarded female? bo ho.
The credit card companies ignored the court orders, the bank ignored the court orders, verizon ignored court orders, the court ignored their own orders.....but the federal judge did not.
The Federal Judge asked me some questions with my Attorney present, and I left the room broke. The Federal Court handled my issue the local court ignored with a pen stroke after reviewing the evidence. The Feds dispersed assets, and paid liabilities.
your Attorney sister made out bad in situation being recipient of payment on unlawful transactions. So did many others.
You don't need to pretend to tell me the law I understood clearly when signing my name to it. I also understood clearly the direction to feed a chit sandwich to those that thought they were cute.
and you used the word lie.....Che and you possessing a Doctorate in Law is a lie. There ain't no way Bubba.....the abject ignorance of law and economics from Che was astounding even from an 8th grader.
Fing clueless pack of mutts.
Maybe I should donate the story to a Mens equal rights protest, and have it made into a movie.
Watch how men react to commitment moving forward.
Then Married woman will only apply to hotties, because it just is not worth it otherwise.
You should have paid your attorney.

woof
ArmedPatriots

Columbus, OH

#176 Dec 17, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Don't let the right wing lead you to believe that Pope Francis is mixing his words or his message. He's being extremely direct in what we have known all along...that the rightwing fundamentalism pervasive in our political discussion is much more harmful than fruitful. That their illness" is borne in so much self focus that any opposing viewpoint is not even considered. We know this and we've recognized this. The obstructionism, the perceived "righteousness" and the pure hatred is evident....even in the upper most wing of the Cattholis church...he's truly the best Christmas gift I could've asked for this year....
{Cue} Trayvon George Jethro with his "moral":outrage!!! He's just been owned by his own religious leader!!! Ha!!
==========
Pope Francis Takes Aim At Ideologically Obsessed Christians, Says They Have Illness (VIDEO)
AUTHOR: STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. OCTOBER 21, 2013 3:17 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/21/pope-...
During a daily Mass last week, Pope Francis called ideological Christianity “an illness” that doesn’t serve Jesus Christ. Instead, it “frightens” people and pushes them away from religion.
According to Radio Vatican, the Pope said:
“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them:‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”
The ONE good thing about abortion is that it keeps the liberal nuts from propagating too often...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#177 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
your commie twin did not lead a thing, and got himself killed on a let's be stupid mission.
he led like Obama in epic failure. Total idiot just like you...name fits.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Coming home alive after a completed mission is leading, and then deemed successful.
you never knew success, so aligning yourself as a future fantasy Mayor barking your way to victory of stupidville must help you hide the hurt.
Bubba. Che Guevara lived for eight years after the overthrow of Fulgencio Batista.

Do you ever read?

"I believe that there is no country in the world including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country’s policies during the Batista regime. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will even go further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear."

— U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963

woof
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#178 Dec 17, 2013
Yeah, I've heard of both Cubas, Been to one of them.
No, not Cuba Gooding!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#179 Dec 17, 2013
Hey Paco,

Who did Batista steal the 1952 Cuba election from, and why?

Aren't you the Topix expert in these things?

http://www.historyofcuba.com/history/batista....

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#180 Dec 17, 2013
Hey Paco.

What was the "ten for one" law?

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#181 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Whattaya think Paco?
United Fruit was merely a benevolent corporation, looking out for the interests of South and Central American peasants?
Tell me what you think.
woof
I think Central American peasants were far safer before the Communists turned Nicaragua, Guatemala and Honduras into killing fields.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 3 hr Pale Rider 939
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 7 hr UTrashy 45
Major security breach - colonel compromised 8 hr UTrashy 4
Please help me find the love of my life 8 hr UTrashy 126
A brief guide to the Clinton scandals... 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 6
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 9 hr Artie Cocker 14
Beware of Judge Crawford (Feb '15) 10 hr Greg 8
Should the GOP cut its loses? 18 hr Seriouslady 912

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages