Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#142 Dec 16, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear my point was much too subtle. But the impending onslaught of lunacy will hopefully be worth it.
Doesn't appear that anyone cares.......
Duke for Mayor

Lakemore, OH

#143 Dec 16, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Che Guevara was a coward who begged for his life and wet his pants before being shot by revolutionaries in Bolivia.
Per orders of buddy Fidel Castro!
Umm... you need a history lesson.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#144 Dec 16, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't appear that anyone cares.......
Be patient. It's coming.
miklop

United States

#145 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Be patient. It's coming.
Oh yeah no doubt sweetie
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#146 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... you need a history lesson.
woof
Che was a failed communist warrior, just like the punk from Medina.
The real Che actually attempted action prior to being shot to death.
The fantasy Che is just bad breath, and running from any conflict.
The puss medina Che gives the Commie Che a bad rap, because the real Che was a failed warrior, and medina Che a failed paralegal.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#147 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The puss medina Che gives the Commie Che a bad rap, because the real Che was a failed warrior, and medina Che a failed paralegal.
Both Ches pay their debts. So we've got that going for us.

How about you, Bankrupt?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#148 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Both Ches pay their debts. So we've got that going for us.
How about you, Bankrupt?
ge wiz Che....in 2009 what the Fed wrote off, I paid more back in taxes. the Fed profited.

Since then my quarterly tax payments to the Fed and State are pure profit to them.

My alimony monthly check alone would bankrupt you. My Ex wife's attorney was taught a lesson in maneuvering, and worked for free. That was well worth the black eye of bankruptcy.

Some sleazebag lawyer told my Ex to put her fee's on my credit card...85K to be exact, and had to pay it back. Priceless. then took me back to court a year later to increase my alimony, and judge cut it by 35% because of the shenanigans being played.

Now they can't change a word in my divorce decree, and neither can I. How stupid of me to have made my decree in stone, and not re-evaluated every February in court.

I should have been smart and let lawyers for 10 years bill lots of hours....right?

I cut bait and fished....Lawyer was chum, and Judge bit.....a great day in America.

PS: I represented myself, and beat a vindictive lawyer at her own game in front of the judge.

Priceless.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#149 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Be patient. It's coming.
You are delusional, you old he/she!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#150 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ge wiz Che....in 2009 what the Fed wrote off, I paid more back in taxes. the Fed profited.
Since then my quarterly tax payments to the Fed and State are pure profit to them.
My alimony monthly check alone would bankrupt you. My Ex wife's attorney was taught a lesson in maneuvering, and worked for free. That was well worth the black eye of bankruptcy.
Some sleazebag lawyer told my Ex to put her fee's on my credit card...85K to be exact, and had to pay it back. Priceless. then took me back to court a year later to increase my alimony, and judge cut it by 35% because of the shenanigans being played.
Now they can't change a word in my divorce decree, and neither can I. How stupid of me to have made my decree in stone, and not re-evaluated every February in court.
I should have been smart and let lawyers for 10 years bill lots of hours....right?
I cut bait and fished....Lawyer was chum, and Judge bit.....a great day in America.
PS: I represented myself, and beat a vindictive lawyer at her own game in front of the judge.
Priceless.
You prove the adage that a person who represents themselves in court has a fool for a client.

Your story isn't internally consistent, Walter. Just one example. You claim that you filed bankruptcy solely because your wife charged her attorney fees to your credit card. Yet you also claim your wife's attorney was ordered to refund those fees. If that were true, there would be no need for the bankruptcy, would there?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#151 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You prove the adage that a person who represents themselves in court has a fool for a client.
Your story isn't internally consistent, Walter. Just one example. You claim that you filed bankruptcy solely because your wife charged her attorney fees to your credit card. Yet you also claim your wife's attorney was ordered to refund those fees. If that were true, there would be no need for the bankruptcy, would there?
since you know the law so well, and how it works.........

then you know bankruptcy is when government writes off bad debt to clean the slate, and any charges or changes in ownership for prior year, or attempt to launder money is laid on the table.

The Attorney was not paid for credit card debt, and had to return most of it it due to my bankruptcy.

Also so did a whole bunch of people the ex wife had the spending spree with.

the FEE'S I have a framed check stub are from FEE'S I billed my Ex's Law Firm for wasting my time and won in collections court where I sued for the bad debt they refused to pay.

The JUDGE agreed the militant c word attorney was out of line. I billed 20 hours at $500 an hour.

So they not only did not get paid, they paid me by force in court.

And now the fools wonder why the court froze decree as written for life.

only 31 more alimony payments, and I lose a tax deduction for a very nice pay raise.

I guess I needed to pay some idiot like you to represent me?

My attorney advised I go it alone in my yearly reviews showing lack of funding on my part by attorney absence.

on my Ex's second attempt of venom, the case was sealed with her attorney being laughed at in court, and court records showing trial as wasting courts time and defendants.

my attorney sent me flowers when the court copied him with my FINAL DECREE. He thought I was wonderful, and only wished he had been there.

He vividly remembers dealing with the c word twins for over a year, when I signed over everything.....they wanted more than everything.....and both today have nothing.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#152 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then you know bankruptcy is when government writes off bad debt to clean the slate, and any charges or changes in ownership for prior year, or attempt to launder money is laid on the table.
The Attorney was not paid for credit card debt, and had to return most of it it due to my bankruptcy.
the FEE'S I have a framed check stub are from FEE'S I billed my Ex's Law Firm for wasting my time and won in collections court where I sued for the bad debt they refused to pay.
The JUDGE agreed the militant c word attorney was out of line. I billed 20 hours at $500 an hour.
only 31 more alimony payments, and I lose a tax deduction for a very nice pay raise.
My attorney advised I go it alone in my yearly reviews showing lack of funding on my part by attorney absence.
on my Ex's second attempt of venom, the case was sealed with her attorney being laughed at in court, and court records showing trial as wasting courts time and defendants.
my attorney sent me flowers when the court copied him with my FINAL DECREE. He thought I was wonderful, and only wished he had been there.
He vividly remembers dealing with the c word twins for over a year, when I signed over everything.....they wanted more than everything.....and both today have nothing.
This is fun. It certainly wouldn't have take a bankruptcy to get the attorney to pay back the credit card company. If the attorney paid the credit card company back, then you wouldn't owe the credit card company anything, and there would be nothing to bankrupt. Also, the automatic stay issued by the bankruptcy court and the bankruptcy court's exclusive jurisdiction over all financial related matters would have prohibited you from suing the lawyer in "collections court" for the "bad debt they refused to pay." Also, off the top of my head I am having a very difficult time thinking of the law that would allow a non-attorney to collect for reasonable attorney fees, especially at the ridiculous rate that you claim.

You are making all of this up, Walter, and you aren't doing a very good job at it.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#153 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do a little reading about Che Gueavara. He was a brilliant, highly educated man, and a geurrilla leader whose small group of forces defeated a much larger group of much more heavily armed troops during the Cuban Revolution.

Way smarter than you, Karl, and Paco put together four times over.

Take a few hours and read about it while you are out ice fishing in the hubba bubba truck.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#154 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
This is fun. It certainly wouldn't have take a bankruptcy to get the attorney to pay back the credit card company. If the attorney paid the credit card company back, then you wouldn't owe the credit card company anything, and there would be nothing to bankrupt. Also, the automatic stay issued by the bankruptcy court and the bankruptcy court's exclusive jurisdiction over all financial related matters would have prohibited you from suing the lawyer in "collections court" for the "bad debt they refused to pay." Also, off the top of my head I am having a very difficult time thinking of the law that would allow a non-attorney to collect for reasonable attorney fees, especially at the ridiculous rate that you claim.
You are making all of this up, Walter, and you aren't doing a very good job at it.
Don't stop him. It keeps getting more and more exciting and I want to hear more!!!

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#155 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
and you just proved you are no Attorney.

thanks for playing Chump.

what a loser.

absolutely clueless Fing idiot.

$10 says you are a 400lb nasty woman who has a cucumber as a husband.
For 100% positive you are no attorney.

PS: when you charge something, the person whom you handed the card to has cash in 24 hours for the transaction in their account electronically.

with out a doubt you are the liar.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#156 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do a little reading about Che Gueavara. He was a brilliant, highly educated man, and a geurrilla leader whose small group of forces defeated a much larger group of much more heavily armed troops during the Cuban Revolution.
Take a few hours and read about it while you are out ice fishing in the hubba bubba truck.
woof
and unlike him I returned home from war alive....how stupid of me.

next time you compare a documented failure to success, expect corrected again.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#157 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't stop him. It keeps getting more and more exciting and I want to hear more!!!
woof
and you are summit county dog warden calling yourself counselor.

exactly like Che...you are clueless moron.

See pope thread, and Che's bankruptcy and economic understanding.....about the level of an 8th grader....just like you.

you 2 are poser wannabe useless punks.

shock collars are available to shut yapping dogs like you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#158 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to write that same old story?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#159 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should do a little reading about Che Gueavara. He was a brilliant, highly educated man, and a geurrilla leader whose small group of forces defeatebuyd a much larger group of much more heavily armed troops during the Cuban Revolution.
woof
So you excuse murdering innocents in the name of brilliance? Tell me, did you study abroad in Argentina?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#160 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you just proved you are no Attorney.
thanks for playing Chump.
what a loser.
absolutely clueless Fing idiot.
$10 says you are a 400lb nasty woman who has a cucumber as a husband.
For 100% positive you are no attorney.
PS: when you charge something, the person whom you handed the card to has cash in 24 hours for the transaction in their account electronically.
with out a doubt you are the liar.
But she paid it back. You said the attorney paid the money back. But you also said you had to file bankruptcy because of this huge credit card debt that resulted from your wife charging attorney fees to it.

How can both of those things be true?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#161 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
He won't stop. He's much too stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 17 min Big Johnson 5
Please help me find the love of my life 18 min Slim Pickens 15
Is Drumpf Campaign Chief A Voter Fraud Felon? 47 min They cannot kill ... 8
Should the GOP cut its loses? 1 hr Linda 907
This Forum Does No Such Thing! 1 hr Big Johnson 20
Trump spent campaign monies on own book 2 hr Linda 5
No Life, But Topix. 2 hr Linda 25
Trump the Liar 2 hr BizzyBee 930

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web