Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#101 Dec 15, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that civil disobedience results in people be punished for violating the law? Of course you don't.
Jesse Jackson and Martin Sheen have been arrested hundreds of times. They seem to have survived. So would Catholic clergy.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#102 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that civil disobedience results in people be punished for violating the law? Of course you don't.
Ironic out of you, considering Che himself was used as symbol for civil disobedience...

Indeed, you are not as intelligent as you want to appear!
Duke for Mayor

United States

#103 Dec 15, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it. Every black church, every Unitarian "church" and half the mainline Protestant churches will go down, too. You 'Rats would never win another presidential election again.
If they're supporting parties and candidates from the pulpit, tax them all.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012...

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#104 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>You just said that would be fine with you. Are you all there tonight, kid?
Nah. She forgot that Che Guevara was a symbol for civil disobedience, after all. What a whack job! I have an hour or two before I need to sign off for the majority of the week. Can't wait to see what other sheer crap she spews.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#105 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, pull our tax exemptions because we wish NOT to violate our morals?
Don't you see irony here?
No.

Neither do the Courts.

http://churchesandtaxes.procon.org/sourcefile...

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#106 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
If they're supporting parties and candidates from the pulpit, tax them all.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012...
woof
Don't be so naive...

http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/11/25/church-...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/07/us/politics...
Duke for Mayor

United States

#107 Dec 15, 2013
I'm not.

I say tax them all.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#108 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not.
I say tax them all.
woof
I say only if you are willing to outlaw all other non-profits--PETA, political organizations, etc...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#109 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>Jesse Jackson and Martin Sheen have been arrested hundreds of times. They seem to have survived. So would Catholic clergy.
Of course. But that wasn't my point. I was making another futile attempt to provide some remedial education to Gokeefe.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#110 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic out of you, considering Che himself was used as symbol for civil disobedience...
Indeed, you are not as intelligent as you want to appear!
Che Guevara never engaged in civil disobedience, darling. He engaged in revolution. My goodness, it never ends with you.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#111 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. She forgot that Che Guevara was a symbol for civil disobedience, after all. What a whack job! I have an hour or two before I need to sign off for the majority of the week. Can't wait to see what other sheer crap she spews.
The best part of your stupidity is your complete oblivion to it.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#112 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The best part of your stupidity is your complete oblivion to it.
My gawd, you keep proving my premise that you are an immature teenage girl. No wonder George still calls you "girl." Your behavior constantly reinforces the opinion.

Did you read what I wrote? Wasn't there a modifier in there?

And young punks wearing those shirts for "civil disobedience?"

Che was an insane fool. Nothing in him to admire, from his actions in Cuba to his participation in the rebellion in the Congo. Mass murderer. No hero like you want to think. But you and Dukie seem to thrive on dreams.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#113 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
When the Church wants to venture into areas not involving worship, then it needs to play by the rules everyone else has too. Look at Gokeefe's original post and read my posts in pari materia with hers. You are getting pretty heavy to carry lately.
When the government requires people to violate their conscience, they're going too far. They had no problem accommodating conscientious objectors during the various wars of the past, regardless of religious affiliation. Why don't they accommodate them now regardless of religious affiliation?

Planet Earth

#114 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cardinal Dolan pretty much comes right out and admits that his organization is quite interested in and active in political advocacy.
My personal opinion is that such actions bring the Church extremely close to the line, if not over it, at which their tax exemptions should be pulled.
woof
As soon as you pull moveon.org 's
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#115 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
She forgot that Che Guevara was a symbol for civil disobedience, after all.
Not at all. Combined with the other two, it's sure to get people's dander up.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#116 Dec 16, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My gawd, you keep proving my premise that you are an immature teenage girl. No wonder George still calls you "girl." Your behavior constantly reinforces the opinion.
Did you read what I wrote? Wasn't there a modifier in there?
And young punks wearing those shirts for "civil disobedience?"
Che was an insane fool. Nothing in him to admire, from his actions in Cuba to his participation in the rebellion in the Congo. Mass murderer. No hero like you want to think. But you and Dukie seem to thrive on dreams.
Why do you think being a woman would be a negative thing? There is nothing more peculiar than a woman who thinks that it is appropriate to use "woman" or "girl" as an insult.

Those young punks aren't wearing Che shirts because of their interest in civil disobedience. They are wearing them out of a romanticized notion of revolution. Like your topix heroes, they lack the courage or commitment to actually engage. If they were interested in civil disobedience they would be wearing Henry David Thoreau or Ghandi shirts.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#117 Dec 16, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the government requires people to violate their conscience, they're going too far. They had no problem accommodating conscientious objectors during the various wars of the past, regardless of religious affiliation. Why don't they accommodate them now regardless of religious affiliation?
When the RC establishes to a court that buying health insurance violates their religious conscience, they will be protected.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#118 Dec 16, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Ya got no stones.
all talk.
woof
You do, in your head!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#119 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
When the RC establishes to a court that buying health insurance violates their religious conscience, they will be protected.
it effects their LIBERTY to make personal choice.

want to form an argument counselor?

or do just want to accept defeat again?

this TAX will be erased.

Planet Earth

#120 Dec 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I would argue that it's not specifically a religious thing, but an individual one. Conscientious objectors don't have to establish to a court...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump won't create jobs 22 min Took my Job 1
Gasp! Emails.....created crisis 34 min Free Pizza 4 U 2
Don't trust Google... 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 18
Wasserman Schultz to step down amid uproar over... 1 hr d pants 84
Trump...the evasive 2 hr BizzyBee 1
Trump the Liar 2 hr VCNZX 224
Trump and Putin have ties..... 2 hr d pants 41

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance