Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#81 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Government HAS tried to force the RC into providing birth control for its employees, and this is becoming an issue in Great Britain--where the church IS being challenged for its stand. Remember, government DOES have an interest in marriage...DOMA and the states themselves issue the licenses. Logic can tell us that it's only a matter of time before the RC is forced to confront the matter, again. It has been already with two of the articles I provided you, when the gay couples complained about not being served communion at Mass. It's not always so obvious to you, is 0.0?
Government and religion do not mix.
How do you manage to make and argument and argue against it at the same time, all the while having no idea that you are doing it?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#82 Dec 15, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Church wants to venture into areas not involving worship, then it needs to play by the rules everyone else has too. Look at Gokeefe's original post and read my posts in pari materia with hers. You are getting pretty heavy to carry lately.
Ok, then. We won't pay our priests, nuns, lay service, hospital workers, doctors, nurses, social workers, building custodians, etc. Anyone who is in the employ of, or in the care of, Catholic business enterprises. You do realize that we do have to consider priests and nuns and other religious who service our organizations as "employees" so that they may be covered for health care purposes? Or do you want to see Sr. Mary Stigmata not be treated for her apoplexy after you walk into her school?

Or, shall we refuse to serve anyone except Catholics in our hospitals, our social welfare organizations, schools, etc.?(We accept ANYONE in our schools...our hospitals...and often provide social welfare services to the public...)

Your choice.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#83 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
How do you manage to make and argument and argue against it at the same time, all the while having no idea that you are doing it?
yap yap yap yap yap

silence might be your friend some day. Shut up and listen. The world doesn't mold to your view.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#84 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, then. We won't pay our priests, nuns, lay service, hospital workers, doctors, nurses, social workers, building custodians, etc. Anyone who is in the employ of, or in the care of, Catholic business enterprises. You do realize that we do have to consider priests and nuns and other religious who service our organizations as "employees" so that they may be covered for health care purposes? Or do you want to see Sr. Mary Stigmata not be treated for her apoplexy after you walk into her school?
Or, shall we refuse to serve anyone except Catholics in our hospitals, our social welfare organizations, schools, etc.?(We accept ANYONE in our schools...our hospitals...and often provide social welfare services to the public...)
Your choice.
Any of those options are just fine with me.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#85 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
yap yap yap yap yap
silence might be your friend some day. Shut up and listen. The world doesn't mold to your view.
The way I know you contradict yourself is by listening. Think about that.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#86 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The way I know you contradict yourself is by listening. Think about that.
I do listen. Not to you, you give me a migraine with your constant blathering Che show and noxious attitude. Ugly. Think about it, stupid.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#87 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you really have no say in the matter. The RC and its organizations are here to stay. You really are against the freedom of religion, are you? Oh wait, unless someone worships you! Fat chance.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#88 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I do listen. Not to you, you give me a migraine with your constant blathering Che show and noxious attitude. Ugly. Think about it, stupid.
Maybe if you stopped refusing to listen to me, you would learn something and would stop making such a fool of yourself.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#89 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you really have no say in the matter. The RC and its organizations are here to stay. You really are against the freedom of religion, are you? Oh wait, unless someone worships you! Fat chance.
Sweetheart, you just did it again. That was my original comment. That church can do whatever it wants, so long as it keeps it within it's own walls. No one outside of the cult itself is trying to change anything the cult does so long as it is legal.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#90 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Liar. If the Church chose to discriminate in service to the public, you'd be screaming for federal intervention.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#91 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Sweetheart, you just did it again. That was my original comment. That church can do whatever it wants, so long as it keeps it within it's own walls. No one outside of the cult itself is trying to change anything the cult does so long as it is legal.
Stay out of Catholic hospitals, then. I guarantee, if you had chest pain, you'd be begging for their help.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#92 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah, grasshopper, they will need to be involved in areas outside of strict worship in order to run those institutions--meaning, run non-profit businesses in order to PAY their people and cover them with medical benefits. So...somewhat negates your argument. Legal? Who defines that? YOU? LOL, "counselor." Ever hear of civil disobedience? What if the church finds a lawyer they "must" comply with immoral? Oh, that's right. You haven't a conscience.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#93 Dec 15, 2013
^^law^^

Let's see the kerfuffle Dukie and the gang can start lol....
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#94 Dec 15, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. If the Church chose to discriminate in service to the public, you'd be screaming for federal intervention.
You want your church to violate the law?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#95 Dec 15, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Stay out of Catholic hospitals, then. I guarantee, if you had chest pain, you'd be begging for their help.
Blah, blah, blah. We've had this dance before. Shut them all down.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#96 Dec 15, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, grasshopper, they will need to be involved in areas outside of strict worship in order to run those institutions--meaning, run non-profit businesses in order to PAY their people and cover them with medical benefits. So...somewhat negates your argument. Legal? Who defines that? YOU? LOL, "counselor." Ever hear of civil disobedience? What if the church finds a lawyer they "must" comply with immoral? Oh, that's right. You haven't a conscience.
Do you not understand that civil disobedience results in people be punished for violating the law? Of course you don't.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#97 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Cardinal Dolan pretty much comes right out and admits that his organization is quite interested in and active in political advocacy.

My personal opinion is that such actions bring the Church extremely close to the line, if not over it, at which their tax exemptions should be pulled.

woof

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#98 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Cardinal Dolan pretty much comes right out and admits that his organization is quite interested in and active in political advocacy.
My personal opinion is that such actions bring the Church extremely close to the line, if not over it, at which their tax exemptions should be pulled.
woof
Bring it. Every black church, every Unitarian "church" and half the mainline Protestant churches will go down, too. You 'Rats would never win another presidential election again.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#99 Dec 15, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Sure, pull our tax exemptions because we wish NOT to violate our morals?

Don't you see irony here?

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#100 Dec 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You just said that would be fine with you. Are you all there tonight, kid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Golf Balls Hillary, Absolutely Hillaryious 28 min shadow_hunter 11
The 1924 Democratic convention featured the Klu... 32 min King Mumbra 51
FBI Clears Gen. Flynn 34 min King Mumbra 30
LIBERALS now OFFENDED at RAW COTTON at HOBBY LOBBY 37 min Enter Username 7
Trump voters looting in Florida 39 min Bill Raymond 6
wire-tapped 1 hr Duke for Mayor 6
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 466

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance