Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#21 Dec 14, 2013
Funny how Trayvonius is only on this thread to attack someone rather than address the subject at hand. Guess she's got nothing to add.....{rolling in laughter!!!}
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#22 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a leap in logic. You sound like you're trying to make a "win" over a simple mistake. Must be a cheap lawyer.
Meow.
Not a leap whatsoever.

Look at your keyboard, and stop making ridiculous assertions.

woof
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#23 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>The original version of Evangelii Guadium was apparently written in Spanish, then translated into English by someone at the Vatican. There have been some reports that the translation took the Pope's original language and mistranslated parts of it to give a more "liberation theology" friendly feel to the document.
Source: Breitbart (Topix hates their links)
So tell me, Jethro...did you get that "clarification" that your Lord and God Breitbart was promising you???

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a leap whatsoever.
Look at your keyboard, and stop making ridiculous assertions.
woof
Is this all you've got? I did not immediately remember how to spell the name. I typed a couple of variations, gave up, and posted. WTF cares other than you? Were you the ahole who dreamed up the affluenza defense?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#25 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this all you've got? I did not immediately remember how to spell the name. I typed a couple of variations, gave up, and posted. WTF cares other than you? Were you the ahole who dreamed up the affluenza defense?
Sooo...you snarkily invoke the name of Idi Amin although you cannot spell it correctly,then claim that your spelling error is a typographical error when it is clearly not one, go on to self righteously ask me whether I know who he is or not, and haughtily tell me to google it thinking that I don't know who he was, and now you claim I invented the affluenza defense.

Ok. I got it.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#26 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo...you snarkily invoke the name of Idi Amin although you cannot spell it correctly,then claim that your spelling error is a typographical error when it is clearly not one, go on to self righteously ask me whether I know who he is or not, and haughtily tell me to google it thinking that I don't know who he was, and now you claim I invented the affluenza defense.
Ok. I got it.
woof
So....you assume I'm an airhead and made a leap in logic to compare the situation to that of Megyn Kelly's lame defense?
Roger that, too.
Meow.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So....you assume I'm an airhead and made a leap in logic to compare the situation to that of Megyn Kelly's lame defense?
Roger that, too.
Meow.
I'm not assuming anything dear. You provide plenty of evidence upon which one can draw accurate conclusions.

woof
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#28 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger that, too.
Meow.
He is just mad today because che suffocated their gerbil.
Georgie

Dayton, OH

#29 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Fr. Travonious Martinez.
Why do you bother to respond when you don't want to be taken seriously?

At the very least post something funny if you have nothing substantial.

Explain why the pope has not clean house of all closeted homosexual priest.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#30 Dec 14, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you've got, little girl...fifth grade phaaag slurs. You can't manage a debate no matter how rudimentary.
You've finally reached the level of the booners here: I.Own.You.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#31 Dec 14, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Funny how Trayvonius is only on this thread to attack someone rather than address the subject at hand. Guess she's got nothing to add.....{rolling in laughter!!!}
I only entered the thread to respond to THIS...
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TFD7VMPLE...

...you lying black sack of sh!t.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 Dec 14, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, Jethro...did you get that "clarification" that your Lord and God Breitbart was promising you???
Yours will be the first throat I shove it down when it appears, darkie.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#33 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not assuming anything dear. You provide plenty of evidence upon which one can draw accurate conclusions.
woof
Uh, you keep denying or avoiding the fact that Che is quite nasty? Why do you keep bootlicking for her? Or is Spook correct?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#34 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Spook, Che chastised me over declawing a cat to spare my wood furniture. She kills gerbils for her fun. Ironic, no? Poor gerbil died in a nightmare.
Dutchess For Mayor

Akron, OH

#35 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Spook, Che chastised me over declawing a cat to spare my wood furniture. She kills gerbils for her fun. Ironic, no? Poor gerbil died in a nightmare.
Time to report Che to the Humane Society, Che is one sick crackhead!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#36 Dec 14, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
How about ECT to cure liberalism?
If done with a GM ignition. Put plug wire 1 on the tongue and 3 5 on each foot 8of on the genitals and give crank it over. Best use of chevy truck ever. Don't know if it cure them but sure is fun using it to get information out of them.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#37 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Poor gerbil. My Calico kitten is going for the declawing soon. Water bottle has no effect. She just looks at you and grins. She is the most adventurous indoor cat I ever had. I expect to see her doing pull ups from the ceiling fans anytime.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#38 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I know. Poor gerbil. My Calico kitten is going for the declawing soon. Water bottle has no effect. She just looks at you and grins. She is the most adventurous indoor cat I ever had. I expect to see her doing pull ups from the ceiling fans anytime.
LOL. My mackrel tabby swung from the vertical blinds as a kitten, it was a hoot to watch. But I had to replace the blinds.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#39 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. My mackrel tabby swung from the vertical blinds as a kitten, it was a hoot to watch. But I had to replace the blinds.
But it was worth it wasn't it

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#40 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
But it was worth it wasn't it
Of course! She's still with me, 11 years later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton Puts Blame For Family's Scandals O... 7 min Pope Che Reagan C... 15
Al Sharpton coming to Cleveland...... 12 min Pope Che Reagan C... 83
Dem senators urge for more refugee flow to USA 13 min Reality Speaks 17
Worst President in History 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 185
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 23 min The Anti-Uber-Genius 1,161
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 39 min Reality Speaks 6
Congress slow to act on expiring Patriot Act 59 min BizzyBee II 3
dana turtle 3 hr Lady Jane 13
NAACP calls for calm in Cleveland 4 hr Reality Speaks 60
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]