Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#202 Dec 18, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any concept that you could have given up everything in your divorce without having to pay your attorney $50,000. You could have done that for free. Yeah, you're quite the sophisticate.
and you the Counselor and big degree....forgot billing hours is how you pretend to earn a living.

She filed for lifetime support.....you petulant punk.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#203 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Nate would rather live securely as a slave than live free.
Tell us how free the Cuban people have been for the last 55 years, kid. All those folks who came across to Florida on rafts were just yacht club members, right?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#204 Dec 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you can pay attention, and almost add 2 + 2.
you forgot to carry the other attorney fee over.
your IQ must be a whopping 63?
No other attorney fee would be relevant to the equation. Walter. But by all means, try to explain. More fun.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#205 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Paco and Karl could easily be compared to the Cuban peasants who were sick and tired of Batista's dictatorship, but were too fearful and powerless to do anything about it, if of course Paco and Karl were actually living under a dictatorship. They're just the sort of folks who would have loved to see Che and Fidel do their dirty work.
They've got the guns and the paper rage, just no desire to use them.
woof
You're projecting, Douchie. In fact, it's leftists like you who have hated the United States for decades and have been too cowardly to take up arms against us. Instead, you managed to install a cancerous regime with an unvetted figurehead acting as Supreme Leader rather than head of the executive branch of government. Now that the game is up, you're once again crying about law abiding, rational Americans who are attempting to set the nation back on course. We won't do it with arms. But we will protect ourselves.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#206 Dec 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how free the Cuban people have been for the last 55 years, kid. All those folks who came across to Florida on rafts were just yacht club members, right?
They were largely criminals and mental patients.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#207 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>You're projecting, Douchie. In fact, it's leftists like you who have hated the United States for decades and have been too cowardly to take up arms against us. Instead, you managed to install a cancerous regime with an unvetted figurehead acting as Supreme Leader rather than head of the executive branch of government. Now that the game is up, you're once again crying about law abiding, rational Americans who are attempting to set the nation back on course. We won't do it with arms. But we will protect ourselves.
Darn it. And all this time I thought your promises of civil war were sincere.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#208 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Paco.
Here is an interesting thought, one that perhaps you have never considered.
What do you think would have happened if Batistsa had simplyallowed the 1952 Presidential election which he was certain to lose, take place, and instead of mounting a coup simply walked away from his position of authority over graft, corruption, and dictatorial rule?
You do not understand at all, do you, what motivated Fidel Castro to return to Cuba on a 65 foot yacht with a small group of revolutionaries almost certain to be defeated, do you?
You do not understand the background of corruption and oppression that enabled him to accomplish that goal successfully, with less than 20 guerillas alive after landing onshore and fleeing to the mountains, do you?
You think Washington was a military strategist? Castro and Guevara were fighting against just as great, if not greater odds. What they had on their side, was completely underestimated. A populous that was tired of being oppressed by Batista's iron fist, which only opened up to accept bribes from the mafia.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/castro/filmmore/...
woof
The similarities to Iran are striking. And just like in Cuba, the Iranian people realize the mistake they made. How you can call the murderous Castro dictatorship any better than the Batista?
Now, tell me...did you know that unions were incredibly powerful under the Batista regime? And that they were in large part responsible for the economic inequities of the Cuban economy? That they fought to keep Batista in power?
Would Prio have been any better? Probably. But Castro was certainly worse. And he would have gone after any sitting government, not just Batista's.
We get it, Douchie...you support Communism. It just reinforces your lunacy.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#209 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Darn it. And all this time I thought your promises of civil war were sincere.
They are if your kind attack us.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#210 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
They were largely criminals and mental patients.
Really? So, all the people who have braved the Florida Straits under Castro did so during the Mariel Boatlift of 1980, huh? Nobody tried it before or since, right? Who knew that Elian Gonzalez, now age 20, arrived in Florida in 1980?
You're uneducated moron.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#211 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>Really? So, all the people who have braved the Florida Straits under Castro did so during the Mariel Boatlift of 1980, huh? Nobody tried it before or since, right? Who knew that Elian Gonzalez, now age 20, arrived in Florida in 1980?
You're uneducated moron.
You didn't define your question very well, did you 3.1? Now find in my post where I said "all the people" who rafted from Cuba came in 1980. Stick with calling people "ni###r." It's all you're good at any more.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#212 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>They are if your kind attack us.
Yeah. That's what all over your civil war posts were about. What a bozo.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#213 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You didn't define your question very well, did you 3.1? Now find in my post where I said "all the people" who rafted from Cuba came in 1980. Stick with calling people "ni###r." It's all you're good at any more.
Don't forget "coon ".

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#214 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
No, little girl...you cherry picked, although with your ignorance, it's not a stretch to think your "knowledge" of the Cuban diaspora comes from watching "Scarface."

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#215 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah. That's what all over your civil war posts were about. What a bozo.
Please...produce "my" civil war posts. moron. You can't tell anyone apart, can you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#216 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>No, little girl...you cherry picked, although with your ignorance, it's not a stretch to think your "knowledge" of the Cuban diaspora comes from watching "Scarface."
You have become incredibly boring.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#217 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You have become incredibly boring.
Translation:
"Sh!t. George has burned my sorry ass again."

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#218 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>Really? So, all the people who have braved the Florida Straits under Castro did so during the Mariel Boatlift of 1980, huh? Nobody tried it before or since, right? Who knew that Elian Gonzalez, now age 20, arrived in Florida in 1980?
You're uneducated moron.
I guess the Haitians are escaping communism also when they head for Florida in innertubes?

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#219 Dec 18, 2013
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> I guess the Haitians are escaping communism also when they head for Florida in innertubes?
Nope. Poverty and a dictatorship. Same as Cubans.

Location hidden

#220 Dec 18, 2013
You're uneducated moron.
They come here for Free shit! You really believe they want to be a white American like you? Shiiiit, they retain every aspect of their culture and language. They know the Catholic church is a good refuge for them until they can get on their feet. Go down to their communities they'll call you a lousy gringo in a heartbeat. They just want your dollars just like all the other minority groups here.
They only Cubans who complains are the ones who had supported Batista, the gangsta, because they had money invested in his regime

Location hidden

#221 Dec 18, 2013
Castro released political prisoners in 80', after he confiscated their shit for planning a coup against him. Sent them greedy blood suckers over here. Marco Rubio's parents were CIA agents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 min Not Scott 2,452
Catman Dave 10 min Catman Dave 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min xxxrayted 31,511
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 41 min Male 3,576
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 105
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 2 hr Canterbury 452
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 2 hr Male 64
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Concerned Brother 963
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]