Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#182 Dec 17, 2013
Now hear this, Douchie: Tell us which would have been the preferred outcome...
A) A Communist dictatorship, the Cuban Missile Crisis, decades of poverty, oppression and social and technical stagnation.
B) A reasonably free market nation with an economy rivaling that of a small western European country like Holland or Belgium, with thriving banking, tourism, gaming and energy industries.

No Communist revolution and you most likely would have had "B" as a result.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#183 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
Now hear this, Douchie: Tell us which would have been the preferred outcome...
A) A Communist dictatorship, the Cuban Missile Crisis, decades of poverty, oppression and social and technical stagnation.
B) A reasonably free market nation with an economy rivaling that of a small western European country like Holland or Belgium, with thriving banking, tourism, gaming and energy industries.
No Communist revolution and you most likely would have had "B" as a result.
Hi Paco.

Here is an interesting thought, one that perhaps you have never considered.

What do you think would have happened if Batistsa had simplyallowed the 1952 Presidential election which he was certain to lose, take place, and instead of mounting a coup simply walked away from his position of authority over graft, corruption, and dictatorial rule?

You do not understand at all, do you, what motivated Fidel Castro to return to Cuba on a 65 foot yacht with a small group of revolutionaries almost certain to be defeated, do you?

You do not understand the background of corruption and oppression that enabled him to accomplish that goal successfully, with less than 20 guerillas alive after landing onshore and fleeing to the mountains, do you?

You think Washington was a military strategist? Castro and Guevara were fighting against just as great, if not greater odds. What they had on their side, was completely underestimated. A populous that was tired of being oppressed by Batista's iron fist, which only opened up to accept bribes from the mafia.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/castro/filmmore/...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#184 Dec 17, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I think Central American peasants were far safer before the Communists turned Nicaragua, Guatemala and Honduras into killing fields.
What if Eisenhower had not recognized Batista's government in 1952? What do you think? Better result?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#185 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have paid your attorney.
woof
I did.

keep spinning and lying...it is fun to read.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#186 Dec 17, 2013
Oops Paco...Truman.

same question.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#187 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the court also ordered the marital home be sold immediately, and at auction if not sold within 180 days.
the credit card companies sent fleas of collection agencies after me, while for 2 years the court only upheld orders I was accountable for. I begged the courts and the bank to just make her abide by the legal decree.....neither doing a thing.
I had 90 days to give 50% of my retirement accounts, sign over a car, and remove her name from any liens or future jail time loomed. My court orders were complete within the week.
so I also lost half of 200K equity home held, and she was thrown out by the sheriff 3 years after final divorce.
so tell me again Counselor why a court order has any merit whatsoever if it is not enforced?
and the court refuses to take action against the poor discarded female? bo ho.
The credit card companies ignored the court orders, the bank ignored the court orders, verizon ignored court orders, the court ignored their own orders.....but the federal judge did not.
The Federal Judge asked me some questions with my Attorney present, and I left the room broke. The Federal Court handled my issue the local court ignored with a pen stroke after reviewing the evidence. The Feds dispersed assets, and paid liabilities.
your Attorney sister made out bad in situation being recipient of payment on unlawful transactions. So did many others.
You don't need to pretend to tell me the law I understood clearly when signing my name to it. I also understood clearly the direction to feed a chit sandwich to those that thought they were cute.
and you used the word lie.....Che and you possessing a Doctorate in Law is a lie. There ain't no way Bubba.....the abject ignorance of law and economics from Che was astounding even from an 8th grader.
Fing clueless pack of mutts.
Maybe I should donate the story to a Mens equal rights protest, and have it made into a movie.
Watch how men react to commitment moving forward.
Then Married woman will only apply to hotties, because it just is not worth it otherwise.
You got fleeced. That whole representing yourself thing worked out great.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#188 Dec 17, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen this sort of thing before. Client pays minimal retainer. Attorney expends the time covered by retainer, asks client to pay more to continue working on client's case. Client doesn't have the money. Attorney politely tells client that he needs to find another means of prosecuting his case.

The flowers were a nice touch, though.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#189 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Paco.
Here is an interesting thought, one that perhaps you have never considered.
What do you think would have happened if Batistsa had simplyallowed the 1952 Presidential election which he was certain to lose, take place, and instead of mounting a coup simply walked away from his position of authority over graft, corruption, and dictatorial rule?
You do not understand at all, do you, what motivated Fidel Castro to return to Cuba on a 65 foot yacht with a small group of revolutionaries almost certain to be defeated, do you?
You do not understand the background of corruption and oppression that enabled him to accomplish that goal successfully, with less than 20 guerillas alive after landing onshore and fleeing to the mountains, do you?
You think Washington was a military strategist? Castro and Guevara were fighting against just as great, if not greater odds. What they had on their side, was completely underestimated. A populous that was tired of being oppressed by Batista's iron fist, which only opened up to accept bribes from the mafia.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/castro/filmmore/...
woof
Nate would rather live securely as a slave than live free.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#190 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Nate would rather live securely as a slave than live free.
Actually, Paco and Karl could easily be compared to the Cuban peasants who were sick and tired of Batista's dictatorship, but were too fearful and powerless to do anything about it, if of course Paco and Karl were actually living under a dictatorship. They're just the sort of folks who would have loved to see Che and Fidel do their dirty work.

They've got the guns and the paper rage, just no desire to use them.

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#191 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen this sort of thing before. Client pays minimal retainer. Attorney expends the time covered by retainer, asks client to pay more to continue working on client's case. Client doesn't have the money. Attorney politely tells client that he needs to find another means of prosecuting his case.
woof
Do you think they were orchids?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#192 Dec 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the problem with your little vignette Bubba (one of many of them):
Lets say your ex wife, prior to the divorce being finalized, but after filing of the complaint, goes on a little spending spree with the AMEx Gold card you have, and she racks up 80 G's in debt during that time period.
Immediately after the filing of a divorce complaint in the state of Ohio, the Court will issue temporary Orders restraining the parties from such conduct.
When the divorce is eventually finalized, the court would issue an order in the decree holding the responsible party (Mrs. Bubba) liable for those expeditures, and would also issue an order that would hold you harmless for any claims made by the creditors who hold that debt.
If Am Ex tried to sue you for 1/2 of the debt that Mrs. Bubba racked up, they would be completely unsuccessful. They would get nothing. Their only recourse would be to sue Mrs. Bubba, regardless whether she was racking up those bills at her attorney's office, at the local pub, or at the psychiatrist she was seeing while your divorce was pending.
Now spin us another tale. I love them.
woof
You couldn't be more wrong, speaking from personal experience. When push comes to shove, the instructions of the divorce decree are worthless and it was an extremely painful lesson to learn.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#193 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
you must have re-defined FLEECED.....typical from you.

Guess you missed the part where case has been sealed, and I did not have to pay the debts that the magnificent court let my EX ring up.

That is fine if you consider that fleeced.

What once was ordered yearly review, now a sealed case.

fleeced?

I am still laughing at your pretend Lawyer status in your peabrain.

Did you know if you use a credit or debit card, that the next day transaction was turned to cash?

You certainly did not in an earlier post where you used an entire paragraph explaining otherwise.

taking advice from you is equal to advice from a farm animal.....useless.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#194 Dec 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
did you see it on law and order on TV?

My divorce Lawyer regired a 10K retainer, then sent monthly bills thereafter. Total expenditure was 50K spread over 30 month period. The 50K would have been 70K had I not been able to bill Ex 's firm for my time they wasted. 6 billed hours arguing over a photo in court, as an example.

Bankruptcy lawyer required 3K. No further bills.

go spin and lie some more kiddie cop wannabe.

Do you tape Judge Judy for your in-home trial practicing?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#195 Dec 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you must have re-defined FLEECED.....typical from you.
Guess you missed the part where case has been sealed, and I did not have to pay the debts that the magnificent court let my EX ring up.
That is fine if you consider that fleeced.
What once was ordered yearly review, now a sealed case.
fleeced?
I am still laughing at your pretend Lawyer status in your peabrain.
Did you know if you use a credit or debit card, that the next day transaction was turned to cash?
You certainly did not in an earlier post where you used an entire paragraph explaining otherwise.
taking advice from you is equal to advice from a farm animal.....useless.
This is your great divorce settlement. Your wife took all the assets and you filed for bankruptcy. Congratulations.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#196 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think they were orchids?
There is a real Lawyer in Medina with initials CF.....maybe he is hiring a janitor...you might get lucky.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#197 Dec 18, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong, speaking from personal experience. When push comes to shove, the instructions of the divorce decree are worthless and it was an extremely painful lesson to learn.
and the courts act immediately against males, and ignore the female.

The court thinks I have a forrest of money trees, and had no problem with running up mountains of debt arguing about nothing.

While the court was not enforcing orders on her....I was late 18 days on an Alimony payment, and reminded a Sheriff would collect it if not received by month's end.

the court tried strong-arming me any way they could to get electronic access to my account to assure Alimony payment. Demanding w2's, when I have not had one in 15 years. I receive 1099's, and they would not accept what the Federal Government salivates for. Want to talk about inept stupid government workers, need look no further than any court in America.

I snail mail my alimony payment on the last business day of each month. They claim it arrives late, so I refer them to the post office for complaints. Year 6 and they have no given up. Same thing this time every year, the threatening letter.....how scary.

I was ignored by court when I requested a hearing for contempt charge against her for 3 years, and had 7 different infractions with proof.

The lesson was painful to learn, and it never will occur again.

Che & Duke are chumps, and a Lawyer about as much as you and I are F16 pilots.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#198 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
This is your great divorce settlement. Your wife took all the assets and you filed for bankruptcy. Congratulations.
can I tell you how much it was worth it, and earning it the 2nd time around is much easier.

Alimony clock is ticking down, and 2016 I won't have that tax deduction anymore. I look forward to paying tax on my new raise, and final departure from ever communicating with EX again.

under Obama the stock market has hit record high's and low's. I was fortunate to have been forced to sell months prior to low at his election, and then able to re-invest since then. I got lucky and never felt a hit, because when I was halved it was at prior high period. When re-invested at record low. That was pure luck.

So we learned divorce is only expensive if you care. I did not.

you are correct when I gave up everything, because I did.

starting over was much easier than starting up the 1st time.

so what do you the petulant punk want to spin and lie about now?

you are a lawyer again?

I just puked.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#199 Dec 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see it on law and order on TV?
My divorce Lawyer regired a 10K retainer, then sent monthly bills thereafter. Total expenditure was 50K spread over 30 month period. The 50K would have been 70K had I not been able to bill Ex 's firm for my time they wasted. 6 billed hours arguing over a photo in court, as an example.
Bankruptcy lawyer required 3K. No further bills.
go spin and lie some more kiddie cop wannabe.
Do you tape Judge Judy for your in-home trial practicing?
Oh goody. More fun.

"The 50K would have been 70K had I not been able to bill Ex's firm for my time they wasted."

A savings, by my calculations, of $20,000.

Now, let's see what you had to say about this yesterday, shall we?
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
The JUDGE agreed the militant c word attorney was out of line. I billed 20 hours at $500 an hour.
Again by my calculations, that amounts to $10,000. Your savings seems to have doubled in the mere 24 hours between your accountings.

And by the way, it takes two jackasses to fight 6 hours over a photo, not just one.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#200 Dec 18, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
can I tell you how much it was worth it, and earning it the 2nd time around is much easier.
Alimony clock is ticking down, and 2016 I won't have that tax deduction anymore. I look forward to paying tax on my new raise, and final departure from ever communicating with EX again.
under Obama the stock market has hit record high's and low's. I was fortunate to have been forced to sell months prior to low at his election, and then able to re-invest since then. I got lucky and never felt a hit, because when I was halved it was at prior high period. When re-invested at record low. That was pure luck.
So we learned divorce is only expensive if you care. I did not.
you are correct when I gave up everything, because I did.
starting over was much easier than starting up the 1st time.
so what do you the petulant punk want to spin and lie about now?
you are a lawyer again?
I just puked.
Do you have any concept that you could have given up everything in your divorce without having to pay your attorney $50,000. You could have done that for free. Yeah, you're quite the sophisticate.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#201 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh goody. More fun.
"The 50K would have been 70K had I not been able to bill Ex's firm for my time they wasted."
A savings, by my calculations, of $20,000.
Now, let's see what you had to say about this yesterday, shall we?
<quoted text>
Again by my calculations, that amounts to $10,000. Your savings seems to have doubled in the mere 24 hours between your accountings.
And by the way, it takes two jackasses to fight 6 hours over a photo, not just one.
you can pay attention, and almost add 2 + 2.

you forgot to carry the other attorney fee over.

your IQ must be a whopping 63?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 187 2 min Duke for Mayor 11
July 27 is Finally Here! 6 min Duke for Mayor 12
News Russian hospital stay harrowing for central Ohi... 1 hr Hot farts 5
Why are Trump's Kids so ugly? 1 hr Male 127
Face it. Republican politicians HATEcha. No hea... 2 hr Reality 54
News Ohio can seek Foxconn project without being tra... 2 hr Smarty Jones 5
Clintons linked to Russia $500,000 2 hr Reality 78
Robert Mueller Investigating Donald Trump 5 hr Reality 612
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) Tue Another CLGI Member 307

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages