Pope cures Right-Wing "Illness"

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Scheherazade

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2013
Don't let the right wing lead you to believe that Pope Francis is mixing his words or his message. He's being extremely direct in what we have known all along...that the rightwing fundamentalism pervasive in our political discussion is much more harmful than fruitful. That their illness" is borne in so much self focus that any opposing viewpoint is not even considered. We know this and we've recognized this. The obstructionism, the perceived "righteousness" and the pure hatred is evident....even in the upper most wing of the Cattholis church...he's truly the best Christmas gift I could've asked for this year....

{Cue} Trayvon George Jethro with his "moral":outrage!!! He's just been owned by his own religious leader!!! Ha!!
==========
Pope Francis Takes Aim At Ideologically Obsessed Christians, Says They Have Illness (VIDEO)
AUTHOR: STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. OCTOBER 21, 2013 3:17 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/21/pope-...

During a daily Mass last week, Pope Francis called ideological Christianity “an illness” that doesn’t serve Jesus Christ. Instead, it “frightens” people and pushes them away from religion.

According to Radio Vatican, the Pope said:

“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them:‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”
Georgie

Dayton, OH

#2 Dec 14, 2013
Unfortunately the pope did not cure the problem of closeted homosexual priests sodomizing altar boys, but instead swept the incidents under the rug.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Georgie wrote:
Unfortunately the pope did not cure the problem of closeted homosexual priests sodomizing altar boys, but instead swept the incidents under the rug.
Actually, the new Pope has been shaking and beating that rug on the front porch for all to see.

Wouldn't surprise me to see someone try to kill him.

woof

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#4 Dec 14, 2013
If it makes you feel good please keep beating your chests. But of course the left has no ideological "illness". What a relief.......ask Pope Francis if it is a sin to be against Obamacare. Apparently most American's are willing to be very "ideological" and do not support your compassionate attempt at medicine. How is it that they can go against the pope and all of progressive thought? Funny how you cling to the Pope's words and influence but aren't too concerned about his support for right to life groups. Atheists and agnostics in gleeful cheers talk up the Pope. You really need to adhere to the church of commie bliss and forget about converting to Catholicism.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Can he cure the left? Exorcism?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Don't let the right wing lead you to believe that Pope Francis is mixing his words or his message. He's being extremely direct in what we have known all along...that the rightwing fundamentalism pervasive in our political discussion is much more harmful than fruitful. That their illness" is borne in so much self focus that any opposing viewpoint is not even considered. We know this and we've recognized this. The obstructionism, the perceived "righteousness" and the pure hatred is evident....even in the upper most wing of the Cattholis church...he's truly the best Christmas gift I could've asked for this year....
{Cue} Trayvon George Jethro with his "moral":outrage!!! He's just been owned by his own religious leader!!! Ha!!
==========
Pope Francis Takes Aim At Ideologically Obsessed Christians, Says They Have Illness (VIDEO)
AUTHOR: STEPHEN D. FOSTER JR. OCTOBER 21, 2013 3:17 PM
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/21/pope-...
During a daily Mass last week, Pope Francis called ideological Christianity “an illness” that doesn’t serve Jesus Christ. Instead, it “frightens” people and pushes them away from religion.
According to Radio Vatican, the Pope said:
“In ideologies there is not Jesus: in his tenderness, his love, his meekness. And ideologies are rigid, always. Of every sign: rigid. And when a Christian becomes a disciple of the ideology, he has lost the faith: he is no longer a disciple of Jesus, he is a disciple of this attitude of thought… For this reason Jesus said to them:‘You have taken away the key of knowledge.’ The knowledge of Jesus is transformed into an ideological and also moralistic knowledge, because these close the door with many requirements. The faith becomes ideology and ideology frightens, ideology chases away the people, distances, distances the people and distances of the Church of the people. But it is a serious illness, this of ideological Christians. It is an illness, but it is not new, eh?”
That's what I have been saying all along. I should be Pope.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
Can he cure the left? Exorcism?
Liberalism is a.mental illness, and lead cures crazy every time.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#8 Dec 14, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is a.mental illness, and lead cures crazy every time.
How about ECT to cure liberalism?
Georgie

Dayton, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the new Pope has been shaking and beating that rug on the front porch for all to see.
Wouldn't surprise me to see someone try to kill him.
woof
Ok, let's see the evidence.

How many closeted homosexual priests has the new pope given the boot?

Name some names, especially the american ones.

It doesn't count for much if the homosexual priest got pinched by the law before he got the clerical boot. The damage was already done.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#10 Dec 14, 2013
Georgie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's see the evidence.
How many closeted homosexual priests has the new pope given the boot?
Name some names, especially the american ones.
It doesn't count for much if the homosexual priest got pinched by the law before he got the clerical boot. The damage was already done.
Fr. Travonious Martinez.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Fr. Travonious Martinez.
That's all you've got, little girl...fifth grade phaaag slurs. You can't manage a debate no matter how rudimentary.
You've finally reached the level of the booners here: I.Own.You.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#12 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you've got, little girl...fifth grade phaaag slurs. You can't manage a debate no matter how rudimentary.
You've finally reached the level of the booners here: I.Own.You.
It's called a joke, 3.1. Your narcissism is in full bloom today.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#13 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
It's called a joke, 3.1.
And it's all you've got.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Your narcissism is in full bloom today.
Projection. You rather remind me of Idi Aman. Perhaps that name would better suit you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>And it's all you've got.
Well, I certainly don't have your treasure trove of racial pejoratives.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#16 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection. You rather remind me of Idi Aman. Perhaps that name would better suit you?
who is that?

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#17 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
who is that?
woof
My bad. Typo--actually forgot how to spell the name since it's a blast from the past. Idi Amin. Google, it's your friend.

Meow.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad. Typo--actually forgot how to spell the name since it's a blast from the past. Idi Amin. Google, it's your friend.
Meow.
I know who he was. I know how to spell his name.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#19 Dec 14, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Meow.
That's not a typo.

The "i" and "a" are on opposite sides of the keyboard dear.

You sound like Megyn Kelly, making her apology last night.

woof

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not a typo.
The "i" and "a" are on opposite sides of the keyboard dear.
You sound like Megyn Kelly, making her apology last night.
woof
That's a leap in logic. You sound like you're trying to make a "win" over a simple mistake. Must be a cheap lawyer.

Meow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 9 min Poi 2,474
Ebolapalooza 10 min ebola is winning 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 13 min J-Corn 981
I dun did gets me sum Ebola 13 min ebola is winning 4
President Ebola 15 min ebola is winning 605
The Incompetence Virus 17 min ebola is winning 4
Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) 6 hr Concerned 91
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 13 hr Anonymous of Indy 3,954
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]