SB 5 outlook looks grim in latest poll

SB 5 outlook looks grim in latest poll

There are 2348 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 21, 2011, titled SB 5 outlook looks grim in latest poll. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ohio's collective-bargaining law would be crushed out of existence if the vote were today, a new poll shows.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 118
Next Last
Ghost Hunter

Loganville, GA

#2388 Sep 20, 2011
The Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhhhh, the true multi-name poster is revealed!!!! You post under Ghoost Hunter, I reply, and you reply to my reply as Stevo711. Now we understand your paranoid personality. Oh BTW, I'm married to a teacher and my mother is a retired teacher. Both will be voting for Issue 2 because of the introduction of Merit Pay. No more free ride for the loafers.
Pass Issue 2!!!! And all you haters please give me more disagrees and flames I'm running a talley.
Keep Hunting...
Boy, you really are stupid....Didn't you read my last post (and understand it).....I was showing how easy it is to post under a different name. You also have an inferiority complex about people that disagree with you....I think it's funny when you post under different names.....You're so stupid to think that people don't recognize your writing style and you say the same stupid things over and over. Stevo711 is my son's nom de plume and I am not a teacher....I respect and admire the work they try to do, especially with special needs folks, like yourself. Somehow I can't see an intelligent person being married to you, but I guess some people are just on a mission.
Ghost Hunter

Loganville, GA

#2389 Sep 20, 2011
The Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhhhh, the true multi-name poster is revealed!!!! You post under Ghoost Hunter, I reply, and you reply to my reply as Stevo711. Now we understand your paranoid personality. Oh BTW, I'm married to a teacher and my mother is a retired teacher. Both will be voting for Issue 2 because of the introduction of Merit Pay. No more free ride for the loafers.
Pass Issue 2!!!! And all you haters please give me more disagrees and flames I'm running a talley.
Keep Hunting...
Oh, excuse me. I forgot I have to explain things to you.....If you notice on the post in question, I said see the above......That means the post above it....Obviously you didn't get it because it paged when I sent it. Understand now, kuncklehead?
The Ghost

Mount Gilead, OH

#2390 Sep 20, 2011
Ghost Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, excuse me. I forgot I have to explain things to you.....If you notice on the post in question, I said see the above......That means the post above it....Obviously you didn't get it because it paged when I sent it. Understand now, kuncklehead?
Say whatever lies you need, to make yourself feel better about being you!

Pass Issue 2!!!

Keep Hunting......
free

Cleveland, OH

#2391 Sep 20, 2011
That's not what you said, Yokel. So Union Construction Companies are Democrats ? That should disqualify them from the start ! Union hacks are't any better than NON-UNION companies. Matter of fact, some Open-Shop companies hire out of the Union Hall. Bad tradesmen can be sent back to the Hall if they don't perform, Fool ! So much for Card Check & teh Bacon-Davis Act.....
Are you a Union Rat !
Blinded-By-The-Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Me FOOL! I was the one who notified the Schools Commission on Construction, of the POOR QUALITY! From the NON-UNION Replublican Construction Companies!
"The Taste of POOR Quality remains long after the SWEETNES of Cheap Price is Forgotten!"
Kennesaw71

Whitmire, SC

#2392 Sep 20, 2011
MarleneBomer wrote:
Kinnie, darling...
First BG doesn't need a pro team when we have the Falcons here in town, and the Walleye in Toledo plus the majors in Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus.
Second, I guess you don't have an appreciation for traditional football. Neither the Packers, nor the Browns have played home games under a dome.... so what? They appreciate the history of the NFL.
Browns Stadium has been used as "home field" for both BGSU and Toledo, and has hosted numerous high school games and will be the site of the 2014 Gay Games. I'd like to see you spew your bile about Cleveland while in the Dawg Pound...
Third, it's still the Big Ten, you little worm, and we'll see who gets to host the championship games. No doubt Cleveland and Cincinnati will be vying for it, seeing that only the Golden Gophers play in a dome...
Ohio has complete and utter morons for building open air stadiums. Just because that's the way the did it back in the byzantine days.... Ohio somehow is proud to stay in the byzantne days..... Just like you still call it the big 10 when theres been 11 teams for at least 16 or 17 years. Yeah that bitterass cold air in Cleveland stadium is a good tradition..... And the reason they'll never get a superbowl or a big 12 championship... Mark my words.... DUMBASSES.... err I meant DUMB MASSES...
Kennesaw71

Whitmire, SC

#2393 Sep 20, 2011
By the way Minnesota doesn't play in a dome anymore as their home field. And look for the big 12 championship game to settle into either Indianapolis Lucas OIL field or else Detroit Ford field. As the Chrissy Hines tune goes: hey ho, way to go Ohio.
Kennesaw71

Whitmire, SC

#2394 Sep 20, 2011
Yeah I bet the 5 is 6 thousand people that show up for Toledo and BG games and high school games looks really impressive in the big monstrosity in the land of cleves.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#2395 Mar 23, 2013
So hows everybody's healthcare insurance premiumd doin????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 118
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 27 min EYES are Watching 1
Vote "YES" If You Want To See trump's Taxes. 29 min Pope Che Reagan C... 16
100 Days? 35 min 97 Days 1
Trump Compared to Last Five Presidents 😝 41 min Merrill Lynch 24
News Medical center, pharmacy coming to King-Lincoln... 1 hr Check it out 2
bye bye oreilly 1 hr Good Riddance 23
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 3 hr MarkJ- 11

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance