obama is a racist, he has made his vi...

obama is a racist, he has made his views crystal clear

Posted in the Columbus Forum

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2013
The POTUS has injected himself into a small time local trial claiming......
"Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"

He is in part correct if he wants to identify with the dope smoking racist that Trayvon martin certainly was.
He does miss out on the fact that Trayvon would have kicked his ayse for being a homo fister.

But you have to ask yourself WHY the president of ALL the people as he campaigned about needs to interject himself into a small time local Florida criminal case.

As he made perfectly clear in his book "Dreams of my father" he is not a friend of the white devil.

He has made his position perfectly clear.

All who have ears need to listen an and be aware.

In his own words.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.
But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

Is this the President off ALL the people?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 19, 2013
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
The POTUS has injected himself into a small time local trial claiming......
"Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago"
He is in part correct if he wants to identify with the dope smoking racist that Trayvon martin certainly was.
He does miss out on the fact that Trayvon would have kicked his ayse for being a homo fister.
But you have to ask yourself WHY the president of ALL the people as he campaigned about needs to interject himself into a small time local Florida criminal case.
As he made perfectly clear in his book "Dreams of my father" he is not a friend of the white devil.
He has made his position perfectly clear.
All who have ears need to listen an and be aware.
In his own words.
"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society's stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.
But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."
Is this the President off ALL the people?
No just the oxygen thieves.
tara

Columbus, OH

#4 Jul 21, 2013
Lol why because he spoke the truth

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 21, 2013
tara wrote:
Lol why because he spoke the truth
Let me change a few words from Obama's quote and see how it would have worked for you coming from a white POTUS.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active white students. The foreign Anglo students. The Europeans. The ultra consevative professors and anti gay and southern rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed manifest destiny, Rush Limbaugh, Anglo superiority, and our faith in GOD. When we placed our cigarettes in ashtrays or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting left wing progressives stifling conventions. We weren't indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

But this strategy alone couldn't provide the distance I wanted, from my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them black / communist and tenured and happily tolerant. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the white masses, to strike out and name names."

Fun huh?
now hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Jul 21, 2013
hey now everybody. I know we're used to the old familiar POTUS, but these days do indeed call for change. POSOTUS. Emphasis on POS.

Since: Dec 11

Middletown, OH

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Let us honor Trayvon by allowing him to enshrine violence as a reaction to any percieved threat. Please honor black youth today and allow them to pummel your head into the ground. Remember to turn the other cheek while you leave this world. According to our juvenile president it is OK to be the aggressor. It's ok to react like a caged ape. These black racist bigots are now in charge of our institutions. Obama was never my president, today he is the black president. Tomorrow he will be the Mexican's president. In still a few more days he will be the tree hugger's president. Obama is a racist pure and simple. He cannot admit there is any responsibility for Trayvon. His whole life would be a lie. And it is.
tara

Columbus, OH

#8 Jul 21, 2013
I am white just not a racist and I'm a democrat born and raised
tara

Columbus, OH

#9 Jul 21, 2013
Ok so u can scare a kid and threaten them and they aren't supposed to defend themself he should not have followed a kid that was minding his own business because he was black he should fry for that I was taught as a kid if a stranger did that to fight and scream like hell and I'm from a family of political office holders and cops .but I guess I'm white so it's ok ? No that is for all children we are supposed to protect children not kill them.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#10 Jul 21, 2013
tara wrote:
I am white just not a racist and I'm a democrat born and raised
So you are genetically defective and raised by other defectives. No need to advertise we could tell ny your support of a thug.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#11 Jul 22, 2013
tara wrote:
Ok so u can scare a kid and threaten them and they aren't supposed to defend themself he should not have followed a kid that was minding his own business because he was black he should fry for that I was taught as a kid if a stranger did that to fight and scream like hell and I'm from a family of political office holders and cops .but I guess I'm white so it's ok ? No that is for all children we are supposed to protect children not kill them.
Sorry I couldn't give a shit less if your black, white, brown, or polka dotted with stripes, if you attack me and I fear for my life I will burn you down without hesitation.

The Zimmerman case should have made one thing clear to black youth and violent youth. Behave yourself and be careful who you put your hands on or you might eat a bullet. It's a lesson that needed taught decades ago and we might not have a lot of the violent crime problems we have now.
tara

Columbus, OH

#12 Jul 22, 2013
VADoc wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I couldn't give a shit less if your black, white, brown, or polka dotted with stripes, if you attack me and I fear for my life I will burn you down without hesitation.
The Zimmerman case should have made one thing clear to black youth and violent youth. Behave yourself and be careful who you put your hands on or you might eat a bullet. It's a lesson that needed taught decades ago and we might not have a lot of the violent crime problems we have now.
what is wrong with you he followed Travon and travon was not doing anything wrong.
VADoc

Aiken, SC

#13 Jul 22, 2013
tara wrote:
<quoted text>what is wrong with you he followed Travon and travon was not doing anything wrong.
He was neighborhood watch. Following suspicious activity and reporting is what a neighborhood watch person does.

If Martin had not attacked Zimmerman he would still be alive to this day.

He wasnt doing anything wrong? No he wasn't until he chose to attack a person and climb on top of them. Then he ate a bullet for his poor decision.

I give anyone license to please shoot me if I climb on top of them and bash their head into the cement without cause.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Oblamo has more in common with George Zimmerman than Treyvon. He is of mixed race and privileged. They only thing he has in common with Treyvon is the tint of their skin and smoking dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AN ODE TO billary! 8 min Seriouslady 23
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 55 min Reality Speaks 221
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 1 hr d pants 53
Obama names Mt McKinley, Denali 5 hr Jose 5
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 6 hr d pants 43
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr d pants 6,438
News Woman caught with 47 heroin balloons in her bod... (May '11) 16 hr Haha 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages