NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down du...

NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the National Anthem

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
NEVER FORGET

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2017
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the National Anthem
fat tired old and ugly

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Oct 30, 2017
NEVER FORGET wrote:
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the National Anthem
I don't care.
Liberal Democrat

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2017
Praise Obama!
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2017
NEVER FORGET wrote:
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the National Anthem
Don't watch National fa gut league.
NEVER FORGET

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2017
NEVER----FORGET
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#6 Oct 30, 2017
NEVER FORGET wrote:
NEVER----FORGET
Sure...sure...never forget. Now if only you goose steppers hadn't forgotten why brave Americans fought and died in World War II...
Finish up already

Columbus, OH

#7 Oct 30, 2017
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Sure...sure...never forget. Now if only you goose steppers hadn't forgotten why brave Americans fought and died in World War II...http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=1o6-bi3jlxkXX
Username is - tired overused and meaningless! You're past your experitation date? Save us all the pain and drudgery of your dimwhittedness - go back to bed!
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#8 Oct 30, 2017
Finish up already wrote:
<quoted text>

Username is - tired overused and meaningless! You're past your experitation date? Save us all the pain and drudgery of your dimwhittedness - go back to bed!
Awwwww little Hitler got his feathers all ruffled by those mean old FACTS. You are an adult diaper, stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround mobility scooter. Nothing more.
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#10 Oct 30, 2017
Escondido wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a bat shit crazzy demo responds. It's you're fault we had a criminal whitchtraitor for secatary of state not the demo cratic Muslim president Yeh its all you're falt ya lying repubs. Basic demo reversal it's getting old if you dang want to make America great relocate you're not welcome here no more
More
So you basically lay your head on Scrabble pieces and then type what ever sticks to your face?
Username - milquetoast

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 31, 2017
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Awwwww little Hitler got his feathers all ruffled by those mean old FACTS. You are an adult diaper, stuck to the wheel of a Hoveround mobility scooter. Nothing more.
Haha this coming from the dingle clinging for life on some fat monkeys hairy azz you sure can draw up some imagery - unfortunately thats all you'll ever be, praying your host don't evolve enough to wipe themself clean. Now you're starting to understand. Have a good day. Or as good a day as one can have being a dingle
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#12 Oct 31, 2017
Username - milquetoast wrote:
<quoted text>

Haha this coming from the dingle clinging for life on some fat monkeys hairy azz you sure can draw up some imagery - unfortunately thats all you'll ever be, praying your host don't evolve enough to wipe themself clean. Now you're starting to understand. Have a good day. Or as good a day as one can have being a dingle
You still clucking, little Nazi? Boy, I can tell I must have really burnt your retarded ass or maybe it's from that tiki torch you jammed up there at the tighty whitey march.
Lmfao

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 31, 2017
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

You still clucking, little Nazi? Boy, I can tell I must have really burnt your retarded ass or maybe it's from that tiki torch you jammed up there at the tighty whitey march.
Only one crying is you dingle berry. Get a taste of your own medicine and suddenly its no longer any fun. Keep'm coming douchey its your blood pressure. Hahahaha. Fcking r3tard
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#14 Oct 31, 2017
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>

Only one crying is you dingle berry. Get a taste of your own medicine and suddenly its no longer any fun. Keep'm coming douchey its your blood pressure. Hahahaha. Fcking r3tard
Yah...you really showed...me? I made you look like a clown, son. You just don't have what it takes, kid.
Help yorself to snacks

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 31, 2017
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Yah...you really showed...me? I made you look like a clown, son. You just don't have what it takes, kid.
Ok dingle, you keep clinging to that. Smh. Always last to realize just how desparate they look floundering in the kiddie pool out back why the family pet looks on wondering wtf is wrong w this moron. Keep swimming mouth breather.
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#16 Nov 1, 2017
Help yorself to snacks wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok dingle, you keep clinging to that. Smh. Always last to realize just how desparate they look floundering in the kiddie pool out back why the family pet looks on wondering wtf is wrong w this moron. Keep swimming mouth breather.
Awwwww look at you trying so hard, lil' trooper. Sorry kid. You just don't have what it takes. Now go fetch me a Pepsi. Chop chop.
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#17 Nov 1, 2017
Thanks though for continuing to respond to this thread. That way it keeps that video of you Trump supporters making Nazi salutes while yelling "Hail Trump" right up on top where people can see what you clowns wish you could just sweep under the rug.
Liberal

Shelby, NC

#18 Nov 1, 2017
As Liberal Democrats we FULLY support people sitting down during the national anthem.

Praise Obama!
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#19 Nov 1, 2017
Liberal wrote:
As Liberal Democrats we FULLY support people sitting down during the national anthem.

Praise Obama!
You misspelled Constitutional right to protest. Why are you Conservatives so against our nation's Constitution? No wonder you lie about your political affiliations by pretending to be a Liberal. Who could blame you?
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#20 Nov 1, 2017
Thanks though for keeping this little gem right up top where everyone can see what you really are...
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#21 Nov 1, 2017

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosenstein Busted - Backstory 10 min MAGA 38
Dems for violence 35 min d pants 52
Trump readies his paper towel throwing arm 49 min d pants 133
News OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe in white ne... 2 hr Shakem OnDown 133
News Man dies after jumping from Downtown parking ga... 3 hr WasHeGAY 2
Breaking News MOAB! 6 hr 404 not found 2
Donald Trump 6 hr White Fangs 477

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages