Mayor 'shocked' by friend's arrest

Mayor 'shocked' by friend's arrest

There are 81 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Nov 4, 2007, titled Mayor 'shocked' by friend's arrest. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

When Mayor Michael B. Coleman launched a summer strike force a few years ago, he vowed to rid Columbus streets of drugs, guns and gangs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bosco

Columbus, OH

#1 May 19, 2011
Read this.
Coleman is DIRTY

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 22, 2011
Who doesn't know that and looks the other way?

Pathetic that Columbus has turned ghetto with Coleman.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 1, 2011
he claims he did not know he had a drinking problem ,i believe that he was to busy with his wife at that time hitting the bottle.i also think he turned his head like the post before this one.
EX-Mayor Coleman

Miami, FL

#7 Jun 3, 2011
Will he bow out or have to be thrown out?
buh bye Mike

Farmington, MI

#8 Jun 3, 2011
EX-Mayor Coleman wrote:
Will he bow out or have to be thrown out?
Columbus needs an honorable Democrat to take his place. Or even a dishonorable one will be better than Mike. True dat.
Moving to Texas

United States

#9 Jun 3, 2011
Coleman's other good friend is the unions!!!!!!!!!! Drug dealing is OK , but SB-5 is a sin. Typical union thinking.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 3, 2011
how many guns has he taken of the streets since his big speach? i don't anyone has that number.
Any Dem Can Replace Him

Farmington, MI

#11 Jun 3, 2011
Moving to Texas wrote:
Coleman's other good friend is the unions!!!!!!!!!! Drug dealing is OK , but SB-5 is a sin. Typical union thinking.
He's a criminal punk thug. ANY democrat can and should replace him.

ANYONE, step up for OHIO! hahaha
DrC Ohio

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 3, 2011
You all realize this story is from 2007 don't you?
Hold UP Folks

Houston, TX

#14 Jun 3, 2011
EX Mayor Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Has Coleman and Comeblowus, Ohio, gotten better or worse?
ASK the QUESTION.
NO, we've been there to visit. It's become a war zone sewer. We thank the Mayor.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#16 Jun 3, 2011
Coleman is DIRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a town that fires a good coach and keeps a dirty mayor?
I think Coleman is too shameless to have low self esteem. Well, he does need a bra. Saw the pic. ack!
the coach was not fired he quit before they fired him,they need to get rid of that dirty mayor now.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 3, 2011
Moving to Texas wrote:
well we know he promotes drinking look what he did to FRANKI he caused to be a drunk.plus i think he kept her loaded so she could not see what kind of man he realy was.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 4, 2011
EX-Mayor Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, he had Frankie on the CITY PAYROLL knowing full well that slug wasn't working. Why isn't he serving time for that crime?
How do we alert the public to this kind of stuff?? they both need to be checked out.it is no wonder frankie drank like she did, she drank like a fish, and i still belive he kept her that way so she would not talk.
dr pepper

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 4, 2011
EX Mayor Coleman wrote:
<quoted text>
She drank like a fish on spring break in Miami Beach! yikes! And DROVE that way. Criminal.
About alerting the public, great idea. We know the Dispatch won't do it. Maybe a website or blog? I'm in.
PS - Did Coleman pay the CITY back for all the income Frankie made at her "city job" ... on the books?(Absent from work, paycheck anyway.)
that might be something to bring up at one meeting that they are always holding , i sure wich i was related to the mayor so i could get a job like that.any one else agree, lets get it started on how FRANKI was paid to drink for her money i know two hands full of people who would like that job.
Truth Teller

United States

#24 Jun 17, 2011
dr pepper wrote:
<quoted text>How do we alert the public to this kind of stuff?? they both need to be checked out.it is no wonder frankie drank like she did, she drank like a fish, and i still belive he kept her that way so she would not talk.
The word on the street has it that Mikey buys her crack for her. She's progressed from booze to crack. yah, he's keeping her quiet.
Criminal Mike

Columbus, OH

#25 Jun 17, 2011
Coleman is DIRTY wrote:
<quoted text>
The way he put family and friends on the city payroll - people who never showed up to work, but got paid, like his drunk wife.
That's criminal --->and he walks free.
Major abuse of power putting all those no-shows on the City's pay roll. Makes me sick every time I see his face thinking of that.
Maver

Columbus, OH

#26 Jun 22, 2011
There's no way he's "shocked." Coleman carries the fleas of all the dregs on society. He is their host.
Coleman destroys Columbus

Farmington, MI

#27 Jul 3, 2011
Maver wrote:
There's no way he's "shocked." Coleman carries the fleas of all the dregs on society. He is their host.
If THAT doesn't summarize it, nothing does. Good job, Maver.
LICKmyBALLS

Herndon, VA

#29 Jul 4, 2011
I bet he's shocked. Usually his friends commit the crime and his offices cover it up.
FIRE COLEMAN

Chantilly, VA

#30 Jul 10, 2011
LICKmyBALLS wrote:
I bet he's shocked. Usually his friends commit the crime and his offices cover it up.
yep, and his wife is good at breaking the law too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Lewis 91 years 4 hr 404 not found 2
Tecumseh the prophet 6 hr Mud, James Mud 2
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 51
Trump Will Win Again in 2020 10 hr ImPeach 88
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 10 hr Free Speech 1
NPR: Large Majority Support Keeping Confederate... 12 hr d pants 32
de Facto Trump KKK Grand Imperial Wizard 16 hr Help me understand 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance