Maxine Waters Let It Slip in 2012

Maxine Waters Let It Slip in 2012

Posted in the Columbus Forum

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Democrat: Obama's Secret Data Base With Voters Private Info Is Secret To Crush GOP

Democrat Representative Maxine Waters, the notoriously ethics-challenged Congresswoman who once said that ‘the Tea Party can go straight to hell,’ appeared on a show with formerly suspended CNN contributor Roland Martin and casually revealed some pretty creepy information.

“The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life,” Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday.“That’s going to be very, very powerful,” Waters said.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/02/34837-dem-rep...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Jun 9, 2013

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#3 Jun 9, 2013
And don't forget What Valerie Jarret said...

"After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you dispose of your worn out Ohio flags? 8 min Palewuss 4
President's Day news: James Buchanan moves up 19 min Big Johnson 1
I love UBER's tough anti-crime policy 1 hr Dan Rather and th... 1
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 3 hr d pants 1,371
Trump wants to replace food stamps with BEANS &... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 60
Chief Wahoo Being Shown The Door 3 hr d pants 132
E.O. 9066 Day 4 hr lol 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance