Speaking of negativity

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just trying to communicate with you on your level. Geesh.
so you laugh I guess you think dukes moth jokes are funny? You just have different taste then and it has nothing to do with levels you crass twit. I personally think his unicycle joke is funnier but you don't see me trying to make people feel inferior because I have broader sense of humor. Before you try to say that's what I'm doing within this post, read it closely and think first.
d pantz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Feb 11, 2014
 
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops. That's what I meant. Thanks for the correction. What doesn't change is annie's lack of capacity for the truth.
oh yeah Iforgot you're too concerned with people personal lives on here. Which are probably 90percent lies anyway. Remember when you asked me if I drive a truck? No I'm a lawyer. Its okay, you can laugh at that one.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Feb 11, 2014
 
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> so you laugh I guess you think dukes moth jokes are funny? You just have different taste then and it has nothing to do with levels you crass twit. I personally think his unicycle joke is funnier but you don't see me trying to make people feel inferior because I have broader sense of humor. Before you try to say that's what I'm doing within this post, read it closely and think first.
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> oh yeah Iforgot you're too concerned with people personal lives on here. Which are probably 90percent lies anyway. Remember when you asked me if I drive a truck? No I'm a lawyer. Its okay, you can laugh at that one.
You have stumbled on to something there, Gomer. I'm not concerned with any of these peoples' personal lives. I amuse myself pointing out how 90 percent of what they write here is lies.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Feb 11, 2014
 
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
Good morning Che!
=~}

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
So you are the devil.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely inspiring that a person has chronically obtuse as you is able to function on her own without a guardian.
more inspiring is your lack of brain functions, and not requiring an iron lung.

with the limited brain activity in your pinhead, it is amazing heart and lung functions do not require machines.

guardian?.....do you even know who your Dad is?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stumbled on to something there, Gomer. I'm not concerned with any of these peoples' personal lives. I amuse myself pointing out how 90 percent of what they write here is lies.
since math escapes you.....90% is above your head.

you amuse yourself by being a troll.

You are great fun to laugh at.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
you are a huge joke all by yourself.

when are you going to pay your fair share?

Nobody cares what you find clever or interesting, and everyone wishes you would move to Syria.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Feb 11, 2014
 
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> So you are the devil.
Good morning Dave!
How are all the girls doing?

It's snowing here again!
My bee hive is really damp and chilly this year. Hope I have a good turnout of honey.
The queen is being her usual bitchy self.....we all drone on.....
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Feb 11, 2014
 
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said HE would want to. I can take care of myself. LMAO I'd like to see one of you trolls take on a construction super who's been running crews for 23 years. That would be hilarious.
Look out, fool.
Hey you idiot.

I did that for twenty years.

woof

“No lube for Che”

Since: Dec 13

Akron

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

2

1

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
For a damn troll, you sure as hell are a whiny little bitch.

Butt jokes are hilarious
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Feb 11, 2014
 
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
To each his own. I truly thought that most people moved passed being amused by their anvses when they were 4. I guess I am unique in that I don't find it particular clever or interesting. Perhaps it is because I'm not a Christian.
Moth jokes?
Moth jokes are great.

woof

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Feb 11, 2014
 
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dave!
How are all the girls doing?
It's snowing here again!
My bee hive is really damp and chilly this year. Hope I have a good turnout of honey.
The queen is being her usual bitchy self.....we all drone on.....
The girls are doing great and I have a ton of snow here. I got myself a hard to find radio yesterday. Now I own 2 of them. I talked to a guy in California on it last night.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Feb 11, 2014
 
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dave!
How are all the girls doing?
It's snowing here again!
My bee hive is really damp and chilly this year. Hope I have a good turnout of honey.
The queen is being her usual bitchy self.....we all drone on.....
I see Che and I have taken over the place again while I was sleeping.

Good morning.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Feb 11, 2014
 
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
For a damn troll, you sure as hell are a whiny little bitch.
Butt jokes are hilarious
Only to those with juvenile sensibilities.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Feb 11, 2014
 

“Lube me”

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you idiot.
I did that for twenty years.
woof
You been hanging out at the Crarkron hoe trailer since you was a snot faced white boy

You ain't done nothin but grown up to be a fat bald meth smokin mean drunk what don't pay his baby mama no money
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Feb 11, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Feb 11, 2014
 
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> The girls are doing great and I have a ton of snow here. I got myself a hard to find radio yesterday. Now I own 2 of them. I talked to a guy in California on it last night.
Cool, Dave! That's a great hobby!
Glad to hear all is well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of128
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 6 min d pantz 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Nickled Dimed 28,531
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 25 min d pantz 4
Twilight Ride 51 min yeah baby yeah 2
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Black Rhino 41
www . scammerslist . moreforum . com nigerian ... 2 hr John Kenney 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••