Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2013
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Oct 17, 2013
I just love it when the Republicans find out just how irrelevant they are becoming....who was it on here that said Sarah Palin had enough political power to get Lonegan elected?????
Hahahahahaha!!!!

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
I just love it when the Republicans find out just how irrelevant they are becoming....who was it on here that said Sarah Palin had enough political power to get Lonegan elected?????
Hahahahahaha!!!!
Nobody. That election was a foregone conclusion. So was the GOP cave.
You're really not too bright, are you, darkie?

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#3 Oct 17, 2013
1. The special election in New Jersey is the second special election for a Senate seat this year.

2. The results in the election in Massachusetts a few months back are roughly congruent with this election.

3. Both MA and NJ are dark blue states full of social dysfunction and welfare statism, along with a crust of overeducated university professionals.

4. The R candidate in MA, Gabriel Gomez, was a Latin RINO with millions in self-funding, and establishment support. The D candidate was the boring Ed Markey, mostly known for his efforts to restrict roller coasters.

5. Cory Booker is arguably the most charismatic pol in the country, despite being a fraud. Steve Lonegan (R) had basically zip establishment support and ran a shoestring campaign.

6. According to the left, the biggest losers of the shutdown debacle are the Tea Party Republicans. But Lonegan outpeformed the RINO comparison.

If a right wing extremist can get 44% in New Jersey when they are supposedly hated, against the most popular politician in the country, just wait til next year in the red states.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Oct 17, 2013
Spot on, poster 3!

#6 Oct 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're almost as funny as Reality Speaks.
Would you like to weigh in on the "what direction does the Cuyahoga River flow" debate?
Your boy fell 15 points in the polls from when it started.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 Oct 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're almost as funny as Reality Speaks.
Would you like to weigh in on the "what direction does the Cuyahoga River flow" debate?
Well now the truth of the matter is that one could respond with "north", south", or even "west", and be absolutely correct.

One cannot take Bubba's approach and claim that it provides a route of drainage out of Lake Erie, however. That would be an answer steeped in sheer stupidity.

woof

#10 Oct 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Poll, schmoll. He won. He's going to be President one day. Get over it.
Of the Third World America, sure, but not mine.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#12 Oct 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Poll, schmoll. He won. He's going to be President one day. Get over it.
LOL! Not a chance in hell. If there's another black president he'll be from the right. Your current 12.5%(maximum) knee-gro has made it a certainty that no more black Democrats will occupy the White House in your lifetime.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 17, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now the truth of the matter is that one could respond with "north", south", or even "west", and be absolutely correct.
Since the headwaters of the Cuyahoga River are north of its mouth, technically it does flow to the south, and even more so to the west.
One cannot take Bubba's approach and claim that it provides a route of drainage out of Lake Erie, however. That would be an answer steeped in sheer stupidity.
woof
Did he really say that? I do not believe it. He is a master boater and an old lake hand.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#14 Oct 17, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the headwaters of the Cuyahoga River are north of its mouth, technically it does flow to the south, and even more so to the west.
<quoted text>
Did he really say that? I do not believe it. He is a master boater and an old lake hand.
that flowing into the mouth stuff got you hot huh......

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#15 Oct 17, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the Third World America, sure, but not mine.
Ya know, S. America is not such a good hiding place for ex- pat confederates or former SS guards. A 100 year old nazi was arrested in Argentina this month. Oh where would you run?

#16 Oct 17, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Ya know, S. America is not such a good hiding place for ex- pat confederates or former SS guards. A 100 year old nazi was arrested in Argentina this month. Oh where would you run?
I hear Chicago is a great place for Black Panthers...
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Not a chance in hell. If there's another black president he'll be from the right.
I suppose if they dance a jig for you (LOL!!)
It's quite apparent that you don't recognize that we don't vote for Uncle Toms. Once a Tom, always a Tom. None of your black Republicans will ever see the presidency.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#18 Oct 18, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite apparent that you don't recognize that we don't vote for Uncle Toms. Once a Tom, always a Tom. None of your black Republicans will ever see the presidency.
Neither will a dark big nosed gorilla faced pure black. Only thing that has broken into white house has been a gay comminist half bteed Kenyan

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#19 Oct 18, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the black racist in action...I love how you people thing of your own kind as the Borg.
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

#21 Oct 18, 2013
censors on site only allow communist positive reviews be posted.
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

#22 Oct 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear Chicago is a great place for Black Panthers...
unlimited daily bag limit for hunting as well.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#23 Oct 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the black racist in action...I love how you people thing of your own kind as the Borg.
Not OUR kind, just Republicans. OUR kind have hearts and souls. Republicans are class less, selfish fearmongers.

I also am just tickled by how you call every-body else racist when I've seen your postings using the racial perjorativves for just about every minortity. I guess that's your Republican S.O.P of spinning around a definition to accuse otehrs of exactly what you really are....nice strategy...shame you can drive a truck right through it....you lose and you'll never be the party of "personal respoinsibility" as you claim to be. You don't take responsibility for any of your wrongs.....

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#24 Oct 18, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
<quoted text>
Not OUR kind, just Republicans. OUR kind have hearts and souls. Republicans are class less, selfish fearmongers.
I also am just tickled by how you call every-body else racist when I've seen your postings using the racial perjorativves for just about every minortity. I guess that's your Republican S.O.P of spinning around a definition to accuse otehrs of exactly what you really are....nice strategy...shame you can drive a truck right through it....you lose and you'll never be the party of "personal respoinsibility" as you claim to be. You don't take responsibility for any of your wrongs.....
You don't get it, boy. We don't care if you're kind are racists or not. What we're pointing out is your tired double standard...and toward your own people at that. You make our points for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The White House Get a Missle? 6 min Public Schools Fail 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min xxxrayted 30,519
When Will Obama DIE? 16 min Public Schools Fail 26
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 16 min Duke for Mayor 12
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 18 min Public Schools Fail 27
Racist 18 min Duke for Mayor 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 23 min Anonymous of Indy 3,220
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr get alife 2,292
Where are all the original legacy posters? 4 hr sidekick 114
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info